Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yeah my PMA is a little out the window too right now. puppy is sick and i have a terrible migraine. OH wont be home till 9:00 and i desperately need some cuddles and colbert report. haha. plus we're bd'ing tonight since i'm assuming i o'd yesterday. i will be a very happy camper once i get to cd20, until then i'm in limbo.
so i'm stuck at home watching the unborn on hbo. dumb movie. i need a nap.

yeah my PMA is a little out the window too right now. puppy is sick and i have a terrible migraine. OH wont be home till 9:00 and i desperately need some cuddles and colbert report. haha. plus we're bd'ing tonight since i'm assuming i o'd yesterday. i will be a very happy camper once i get to cd20, until then i'm in limbo.
so i'm stuck at home watching the unborn on hbo. dumb movie. i need a nap.

Oh bless. Fingers crossed for you. I hope you start to feel better soon.x

hi i tried to post a bit earlier but my internet messed up
anyway just wanted to say hello I'm back!!!!!!!!!!
CD1 today :( so will start BD next week
put me down for testing 21st may please :) xxx

hi i tried to post a bit earlier but my internet messed up
anyway just wanted to say hello I'm back!!!!!!!!!!
CD1 today :( so will start BD next week
put me down for testing 21st may please :) xxx

I couldnt even get on here earlier saying the site was too busy. x

Just came across this "smep" and what do u know today is cycle day 8 and I already bd using pre-seed and legs up in the air for 30 min!!!! so im going to be faithfull to the plan this month (which is cycle 11 ttc) Hope this is my month!!!! I going to try to hold out testing till may 10th!!!! Good luck ladies

Go Soph!!! Get it girl!

Thanks for the information Mama! I love your tidbits! Keep them coming.

He does his bit and then leaves but at least I'm fertilized. I have to get one out of him tonight before 6:30....kinda don't know if it's going to happen or not.

Hello Ladies,

Just to update, I know I shouldn't have, but I tested at 9dpo, was getting pains and sore bits all over the place... And the plan works... I got my BFP!!! VERY early days, but just thought it might give everyone a little ray of hope as we've been trying 10 months now!!!

FX and dust to everyone and god bless the SMEP!!!

xx

Well, this was our first, never seen it before else we'd have tried it... Tried other things before though, we were getting pretty down to be honest... Suppose it just goes to show you should hang in there...

How are you getting on Firedancer?

xx

Just had the :witch: drop by uninvited, grrrr! On to cycle #4. I'm 37 and will be almost 38 if not already when I have the next and last. My clock is ticking unbelievably loudly and I'm almost in a panic that I won't beat it. I need to muster up some optimism, just don't have it left in me. I had a son in November who died shortly after birth, so just the fact that I have to do this all over again is painful.
Sorry don't mean to be a downer, but it's been a rough week and I hate hate HATE this boring 2 weeks before o...

I hate both the TWW they drag like hell... So sorry for your loss Firedancer, I can only imagine what it's like for you! Don't worry about your clock, it will happen eventually, the fact you've had 3 before shows you can do it... And AF can just kiss my shiny metal ass, I hate it more than anything...

Keep your chin up hun xx

Okay Rockys that made me LOL TY

I try to think that way (and actually I had 4, counting DS who was full term and physiologically perfect-lost oxygen in labor) but then I start to think that my eggs are now old and crusty LOL I think I'm going to treat myself to some Chinese carryout and a glass of wine tonite (hubby's out of town) and resolve to be nothing but positive from here on out!

Sounds like a plan Firedancer! Big :hugs: and enjoy your food, you deserve it!

Its a lot later here, so nigggggggggght :)

xx

Congrats, Rocksy. Always nice to see that SMEP can really work!

After reading LuckyD's journal, I've decided I'm going to HAVE FUN this cycle, and try not to make myself all crazy this month. Still going to follow SMEP, but not going to concentrate on all things TTC this time around. Let's hope I can keep to the TTHF plan!

Hi ladies...I'm new to this thread but I'm on board with this plan. This is cycle #2 or TTC after my TR 3/6.

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!
Hehe, I was totally planning to do this, too. :haha: I tried telling DH about my forum friends...I wonder if he thinks I'm a little insane, but he seems happy that I finally found an outlet for this stuff. Actually, come to think of it, he's been getting extra supportive...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->