Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Welcome fluterby!

Girls...I didn't get my last BD in. DH was too tired to get up....much of an effort??? Damnit!!!! I smiled at him because he's working so much but I'm seriously pissed off. I'm just hoping that we made it in time and I still have some swimmers in there somewhere!

Happened to me this month, too AreIn. Getting that last one in is tricky!:wacko:

It wasn't even the insurance BD, it was #3. I've had pretty dry cm today so I'm guessing I've already O'd (trying to make myself feel better)

don't worry about it arein, if you've got dry CM i'm sure you're fine.
i'm waiting for OH to hurry up and get home! took the longest nap ever and i'm ready to bd so i can just get back to sleep, i think because of my migraine i'm not looking forward to it but i swore i would have no regrets if the witch showed so i'm going to do everything i can.
rocksy i'm so glad you got your bfp! :happydance:

thanks for the welcom gals. I hope there is lots of BFP's this month!!!

there will be for sure! we're not doing so great in april but they're all about to come in at the last minute!

I changed my picture again, someone mentioned awhile back about my hair looking different...my hair always looks different. I have about as much patience with my hair as I do with TTC :haha:

haha me too! that's why i decided to be a hairdresser!

Hello ladies...I'm leaving to Mexico for a wedding this weekend and won't be back till Monday (I'm going to have a lot to catch up on :)). I just want to say good luck to the ladies that will be testing this weekend!! I will be cd8 on Monday...I can't wait to begin already. (hmmm...maybe the :witch: will want to stay in Mexico and not visit me or any of us in May...LOL!)

:hi: to the new ladies that joined smep and Congratulations to the ones that go their bfp!!!

ooh have fun in mexico! i went there two years ago, be careful i remember getting grabbed and dragged off quite a few times, nothing bad happened they just wanted to show me what they were selling but it was still scary.
ALL MY CD17 GIRLS!! only 11 days till testing :happydance:

Congrats Rocksy! That is awesome news.

Arein - I am sure that you have BD'd enough love, in fact more than enough - people get their BFPs with a lot less than that! Fingers crossed x

Yep, this is the month of re-claiming the FUN - SquirrelGirl and I are going to be TTHF (Trying To Have Fun) instead of just TTC.

Not much going on for me at the moment...CD7...but tomorrow it's gonna be a shag-a-thon! Can't wait actually.

Good luck to all of you that are Oing and finishing off your BD schedule...

Has anyone noticed at all the threads for April have had low numbers of BFPs? Maybe there's something going on in the universe..

there have been low numbers in april, i guess i'm glad i'm testing in may. probably all of the pollen :wacko: it's real nasty here in florida, my poor pup has been sneezing and had the hiccups for weeks. she's a sensitive thing :haha:
well for the first time i layed with my hips propped up, not for 20 minutes as i was cooking for OH when we decided to do the deed and i had something in the oven that i had to get out when we were done, probably had them propped for 10 minutes? i dunno.
waiting another 30ish minutes and then taking my softcup out, i want to check my CP. i'm actually reeeallly hoping it's low or medium because i am praying i'm not going to o cd18. i have one more softcup left so i'm going to use it today and be done with it. we're worn out.
OH and i are going on a diet together :happydance: we've decided to start a piggy bank and put change in it, then keep filling it till october (our 4 year anniversary), and in october whoever has lost the most weight will get to pick where we go! we collect ALOT of change as we use cash most of the time, so we're excited :)

Warrior Wisdom

Once upon a time, HPT's did not exist. (What people like us did in their spare time we may never know.) To determine if a woman was pregnant, her urine was injected into your ordinary garden-variety (female) rabbit. (Get it? Garden-variety? Rabbit? Like bunnies in your gar-- oh, fine ;) If the woman's urine contained hCG (pregnancy hormone), the rabbit's ovaries would react by producing little pockets of blood. (These were harmless to the rabbit.) Unfortunately, this was in the day before see-through rabbits, so the only way to see the ovaries was to kill the rabbit, cut her open, and peek inside. So, the rabbit actually died whether or not the woman was pregnant. Somewhere along the line that little detail was lost, however, and "the rabbit died" became slang for "being pregnant."

Hmm. Somehow I don't think "deadrabbit.com" has quite the same ring as "peeonastick.com" .
. .

lol lucky i noticed that about the lack of bfps in april too... weird....
ladies im due for the witch on sunday/monday, testing negative and feel like she's on her way, but if you see her please can you stop her?
if she gets me, lucky and sq i'll be joining you for TTHF next cycle!!!
have a good day ladies.xx

Did a superdrug test on weds, thought could see a faint line and had to call my dh, I couldn't stop shaking but there it was a BFP!!!!! I have taken about 5 other tests and all positive, OH MY GOD!! so excited but seems surreal...

:dust: to everyone And to those whose witches turned up and congrats to all the other BFP and those still waiting good luck x

Precious318 - Have fun in mexico and see you when you get back xx

Fluterby429 - Welcome aboard hun!

Mamaxm - Hope you feel a bit better today and that you managed to get that :sex: in!

rocksy - Yeah for you an that :bfp: wishing you a H & H 9 months ahead xxx

Honeybee28 - Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away from you and we get a lovely late april :bfp: We need the numbers bumping up a little bit.

Flybee - Wow i am so happy for you, i bet you are on cloud 9! wishing you a H & H 9 months ahead as well xx

How is everyone else doing this morning? The bleeding has stopped here so looks like its all over at last. On to NTNP this cycle now and then TTC in may :happydance:

wow this is a hugeeee thread!! lol

im new to all this and the sperm meets egg plan looks like a good plan lol!!

AF got me yday so soon il be putting this plan to test =D

xxxxx

It has taken me soooo long to catch up on this thread tonight!

Hello Ladies,

Just to update, I know I shouldn't have, but I tested at 9dpo, was getting pains and sore bits all over the place... And the plan works... I got my BFP!!! VERY early days, but just thought it might give everyone a little ray of hope as we've been trying 10 months now!!!

FX and dust to everyone and god bless the SMEP!!!
xx

Yay rocksy, congratulations sweetie - wonderful news!!!!! :happydance:

Just had the :witch: drop by uninvited, grrrr! On to cycle #4. I'm 37 and will be almost 38 if not already when I have the next and last. My clock is ticking unbelievably loudly and I'm almost in a panic that I won't beat it. I need to muster up some optimism, just don't have it left in me. I had a son in November who died shortly after birth, so just the fact that I have to do this all over again is painful.
Sorry don't mean to be a downer, but it's been a rough week and I hate hate HATE this boring 2 weeks before o...

Firedancer, I am so sorry for you loss and for the witch catching you :hugs:
I know you feel that your click is ticking but it will happen for you again. Get your warrior paint on and fight the b*tch!!!

It wasn't even the insurance BD, it was #3. I've had pretty dry cm today so I'm guessing I've already O'd (trying to make myself feel better)

Don't worry, I am sure you have done enough, just do an insurance bd tomorrow night instead. I am worrying if dh is going to come to the party tonight for our cd8 bd, he has gone to watch the footy!! He has PROMISED to give it up when he comes home, but sometimes he says that he tried to wake me up for sex but I don't stir. I think he is bullsh*itting!!!!

Hello ladies...I'm leaving to Mexico for a wedding this weekend and won't be back till Monday (I'm going to have a lot to catch up on :)). I just want to say good luck to the ladies that will be testing this weekend!! I will be cd8 on Monday...I can't wait to begin already. (hmmm...maybe the :witch: will want to stay in Mexico and not visit me or any of us in May...LOL!)

:hi: to the new ladies that joined smep and Congratulations to the ones that go their bfp!!!

Have a great time in Mexico!!!!

Warrior Wisdom

Once upon a time, HPT's did not exist. (What people like us did in their spare time we may never know.) To determine if a woman was pregnant, her urine was injected into your ordinary garden-variety (female) rabbit. (Get it? Garden-variety? Rabbit? Like bunnies in your gar-- oh, fine ;) If the woman's urine contained hCG (pregnancy hormone), the rabbit's ovaries would react by producing little pockets of blood. (These were harmless to the rabbit.) Unfortunately, this was in the day before see-through rabbits, so the only way to see the ovaries was to kill the rabbit, cut her open, and peek inside. So, the rabbit actually died whether or not the woman was pregnant. Somewhere along the line that little detail was lost, however, and "the rabbit died" became slang for "being pregnant."

Hmm. Somehow I don't think "deadrabbit.com" has quite the same ring as "peeonastick.com" .
. .

I have heard this one before, pretty crazy huh! :wacko:

lol lucky i noticed that about the lack of bfps in april too... weird....
ladies im due for the witch on sunday/monday, testing negative and feel like she's on her way, but if you see her please can you stop her?
if she gets me, lucky and sq i'll be joining you for TTHF next cycle!!!
have a good day ladies.xx

If I see her, I'll kick her sorry butt for you. She won't dare turn up once I'm through with her!
Seriously, I hope she stays away for all the right reasons but if she does you have the warriors to fight with :)

Did a superdrug test on weds, thought could see a faint line and had to call my dh, I couldn't stop shaking but there it was a BFP!!!!! I have taken about 5 other tests and all positive, OH MY GOD!! so excited but seems surreal...

:dust: to everyone And to those whose witches turned up and congrats to all the other BFP and those still waiting good luck x

That's fantastic, congratulations :happydance:

Just popping in to say congrats to Flybee and Rocksy.

it takes me soooooo long to catch up on here WOW, it moves faster and faster by the day!

Hope all you girls are trying to stay positive through this ttc rollercoaster. I for one am back on track after a really rough week but here's to May and more BFP's!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->