Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morgan-My first intentions was to be come a hairdresser! I really wanted to go to cosmetology school but decided on nursing instead. I've been a nurse for 5 years but at one point last year, I was called the different schools in this area trying to get information. Never went through with it and now I'm back in school to get my Nurse Practitioner soooo guess I won't get to live out that dream!

Congratulations Flybee and Rocksy! That's such awesome news!!!! :happydance:

Got BD#3 after ovulation in last night (despite the fact that DH and I were so full from dinner and exhausted!). Now we just have to make sure and do the insurance BD tomorrow night.

I really hope this is my month! I want to see a ton of :bfp:s in this thread the next couple of weeks :thumbup:

Going to google the sperm meets egg thingy right now!! I need to know these things but put me down for may 5th testing!

Ok, girls, now I'm confused. I woke up this morning with achey pains on my right side that felt like O pains. I thought at first I had slept wrong or turned wrong, I had a cat jump on my head at like 5 so I startled awake. But the pains just keep coming. I had left sided O pains 2 days ago but these are way stronger. Help!

Ok, girls, now I'm confused. I woke up this morning with achey pains on my right side that felt like O pains. I thought at first I had slept wrong or turned wrong, I had a cat jump on my head at like 5 so I startled awake. But the pains just keep coming. I had left sided O pains 2 days ago but these are way stronger. Help!

ooh, maybe you'll have TWINS! :haha: just kidding.... but I have no idea. Sorry I'm of no help whatsoever! :blush:

I have the day off today, so my weekend starts now! Planning to go crazy on the spring cleaning. Then later today I'm getting a hot stone massage and facial. Haven't ever had a hot stone massage before, so I'm really looking forward to it. Then I'm off to buy some Maca! That should help with the TTHF efforts this month! :)

Have a great day, everyone!

Sara-NOT funny :haha: Are you going to the school for your massage or a spa?

Arein, I like your new picture! You're so pretty. :-=

So girls, woke up this morning and took an HPT just for kicks. :nope: I feel ok, though. Keeping a positive attitude per SquirrelGirl and LuckyD and just trying to have fun and live in the moment!:flower:

I have the day off today, too, Squirrel!!:happydance: It's going a long ways toward my PMA...unfortunately, have to spend it working on a presentation for school tomorrow, but still. Sun is shining and I'm feeling GOOD!:thumbup: Have fun at the spa!!!

Sara-Oh that's awesome! My sister graduated from whatever school that is in Normal, I can't remember the name now, MCC? She's an esthetician and my other sister and I would go over there for free treatments so she could get marked off to graduate. It was amazing. Body wraps, facials and I even agreed to a Brazilian wax...wow, that was awful. I won't ever do it again! DH didn't even care when I came home all naked, he just asked how much it hurt!

Myturn-You're a sweetie. Thanks :blush: What cycle are you on?

Not entirely certain what cycle...we started TTC well over a year ago, but then I was ill for a while and on a lot of medication so we stopped a few months. Probably like cycle 11 of really, truly TTC, but only second cycle of SMEP. Neither of us have best sex drives, so my thoughts are, maybe we simply haven't done it enough at the right time. Hoping the maca I just ordered will help in that department. :winkwink: Actually, I have to say, since starting SMEP, we've gotten a bit better about BDing. Maybe the more you do it, the more you WANT to do it. :haha:

We've had some tests done and so far everything seems to check out, except the fact that I have fibroids, so dunno. :shrug: They say the fibroids are in a place where it shouldn't matter, but I've read on the internet it can affect your chances. I did have an ectopic several years ago, but it was unexplained. The good news is, I recently had an HSG (where they pump the dye through your tubes) and all was clear!

Anyway, if no success over the next 1-2 cycles, am going to call the doctor...maybe will need some Clomid help or something. :shrug:

Mama, good luck with this cycle, and with your new diet plan!:thumbup: Sounds like a lot of fun! Where will you pick to go if you win? I find myself to be much happier since having a vacation planned. :winkwink:

Morgan-My first intentions was to be come a hairdresser! I really wanted to go to cosmetology school but decided on nursing instead. I've been a nurse for 5 years but at one point last year, I was called the different schools in this area trying to get information. Never went through with it and now I'm back in school to get my Nurse Practitioner soooo guess I won't get to live out that dream!

Aw, AreIn, I always wanted to be a nurse! My mom is a nurse, and I guess I wanted to follow in her footsteps, but she would always talk me out of it. :sad1: So, wound up in school for fashion, and marketing...and now am getting a masters in English. I'm all confused! I seriously STILL think about nursing though, and always get info on schools. I would have to start from scratch, though...don't even have any of the biology and chem pre-reqs. Good for you for going back to be a nurse practitioner!:thumbup:

Jill- All the girls I've talked to say that Maca turns you into a horny beast so I hope it does the same for you and your hubby. Was your ectopic tubal? You said you had an HSG so I'm guessing so? I'm considering calling an RE if we don't get our BFP by June. I have the names of some, now I just have to talk DH into it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->