Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

rocksy and flybee congrats thats wonderful news - so the SMEP clearly works yayyyy

Good to see everyones positive energy its so reassuring

I didnt follow SMEP propoerly so I am doubtful this month, part of me wishs i didnt know so much about TTC now as I keep looking for signs, how can I just chillout lol

When do you normally get symptooms of IB and sore bb's and all of this, as if i am not having the symptoms I am just counting myself out of getting a positive tst.... thats sooo pessimistic right ? i Know!!! i feel bad that I am so negtive in attitude just scared of being dissapointed.

Ok, girls, now I'm confused. I woke up this morning with achey pains on my right side that felt like O pains. I thought at first I had slept wrong or turned wrong, I had a cat jump on my head at like 5 so I startled awake. But the pains just keep coming. I had left sided O pains 2 days ago but these are way stronger. Help!

I keep feeling this similar thing but I think sometimes I think too much and actually feel things when they are not really there. Recently I've changed my attitude and decided that I will just not bother thinking about symptoms and then maybe I can get on and have a normal life lol without feeling every poke, cramp, prick, prod, stab etc etc etc.....list goes on and on and on and on ....I'm going nowhere with it lol cos it's just as cruel as the :witch: sometimes and I don't like it playing tricks with my mind. x

Typically, you won't usually have any symptoms until AT LEAST implantation. Most women report not having any symptoms at all until 6 weeks because that's when your HCG really increases. Up until that point, everyone's increases at different rates. Let me find you a really great post to read.

To be honest, I'm not sure where the ectopic was...it was about 10 years ago, I think (I was 22 or 23), and totally an uplanned pg, e.g. "accident." I was young an pretty naive and had a TERRIBLE doctor. Basically, he barely talked to me, never told me where it was and just gave me a shot of methotrexate to "get rid of it." I'm traumatized even just thinking about it...had to go to therapy for a while, and my bf turned into a total jerk after the experience. And I never told any of my friends, so didn't have anyone to talk to. :cry: Was convinced something was wrong with my tubes, and didn't even go for the HSG until 5 or 6 months ago (even though the ectopic was several years ago). I used to make myself crazy and think about when the baby would have been due and stuff, but try to tell myself everything happens for a reason, and am in a much better place now so am quite thankful. Anyway, thank you very much for asking about it! Honestly, typing this out has helped me to feel better. :flower: Reading on these boards, so many women go through so many painful experiences...and it's hard when there is no one to talk to, so think BnB is so helpful!

missy-I think that I could have imagined Wednesday's pain but not this morning, it hurts to walk even.

Jill- that is an awful experience. :hugs: :hugs: Are you sure it was ectopic though? An embryo can implant on the outside of your uterus and I'm not sure that methotrexate could take care of that but I could be wrong! If it was in your tubes, sometimes you have to have a salpingectomy because the ectopic can damage or rupture the tube (thankfully, that wasn't what happened to you!). My gosh, that gave me goosebumps.

QOTE=mamaxm;5133796]Warrior Wisdom

Once upon a time, HPT's did not exist. (What people like us did in their spare time we may never know.) To determine if a woman was pregnant, her urine was injected into your ordinary garden-variety (female) rabbit. (Get it? Garden-variety? Rabbit? Like bunnies in your gar-- oh, fine ;) If the woman's urine contained hCG (pregnancy hormone), the rabbit's ovaries would react by producing little pockets of blood. (These were harmless to the rabbit.) Unfortunately, this was in the day before see-through rabbits, so the only way to see the ovaries was to kill the rabbit, cut her open, and peek inside. So, the rabbit actually died whether or not the woman was pregnant. Somewhere along the line that little detail was lost, however, and "the rabbit died" became slang for "being pregnant."

Hmm. Somehow I don't think "deadrabbit.com" has quite the same ring as "peeonastick.com" .
. .[/QUOTE]

:haha::haha::haha:

Everyone needs to read this: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/147555-some-statistics-do-eggs-implant-4.html
Absolutely insightful!

Precious see you soon hope she doesnt get you!

Hiya Charliekitty

Stardust I am in a better mood but kind of up and down at different times of the day so weird

Sara I get pains a couple of days after but im really not sure cos ovacue sed you already OV? It was me that said about your hair colour by the way and love your hairstyle in that pic

Hi to everyone else I have missed I have to go but will be on tomorrow xxx

well its cd 9 so no bding today........come on tomorrow!!! good luck ladies hope this plan works!!!

afternoon girls I have some time before OH is back from work so thought I'd drop in quickly I have a question that is really bugging my mind I need the answer ok so gotvmy possitive opk Wednesday and still positive Thursday but negative today does that mean my egg is no longer around or could it be that my egg is there now does LH go away once the tubes have popped the egg out I'm worried cause since my positive opk I only got to BD last night worried I've missed it

Everyone needs to read this: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/147555-some-statistics-do-eggs-implant-4.html
Absolutely insightful!

Ok its great how people do so much research and find these sites so helpful!!!! ty :thumbup:

After Wed's positive, you most likely O'd within 24-36 hours.

It's ok you have to go back to page 1. Got it now and reading. Seems good x

Right. It's a thread by Moxie. She's very helpful and took time to answer my neverending questions. Great stuff!

And thanks wanting-my hair is to my collarbone now thanks to all the prenatals! trying to grow it all out so I can do something else fun!

Its nicer to be in the 60% so you don't stress too much and the waiting must be awful hmmmm. I would rather implant 6 dpo rather than 12 definately hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->