Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

According to what I just read, it's closer to the 36 hour mark than the 24. But if you BD last night, you still have a pretty great chance!

That's what really bugs me. All I know is I get my LH Surge on cd17 but I have no idea when I ovulate. Maybe day after or 3 days after. I wish there was a test we could do that tells us for definate. I was thinking....if I do ovulate on day 18 then my Luteal Phase is a good 14 days but if I dont ovulate until day 19 or 20 then my Luteal Phase is as short as 13 or 12 days. Is that really bad?

That's what really bugs me. All I know is I get my LH Surge on cd17 but I have no idea when I ovulate. Maybe day after or 3 days after. I wish there was a test we could do that tells us for definate. I was thinking....if I do ovulate on day 18 then my Luteal Phase is a good 14 days but if I dont ovulate until day 19 or 20 then my Luteal Phase is as short as 13 or 12 days. Is that really bad?

I think as long as the LP is over 10 days you should be fine, mine is nomally around the 13/14 day mark.

As for OPKs thats why i started with the CBFM i like being told i am in the 'peak' time and know to make sure we BD. Last cycle i OVed really late and without it we would have missed the egg all together . . . :dohh:

Hi all! :) I'm CD11 of 33 today...do all of you start your OPKs on CD10 or do some of you wait? According to the instructions I should be waiting until CD 16 to test with OPK...but according to the plan I am to start yesterday...I went ahead and started testing just incase...- just feel like it is foing to cost me a fortune! I guess I need to order IC tests lol

MrsMabrey-You could def wait. I have a 31 or 32 day cycle and I was told by FF to start on 12. It does get expensive!

I think as long as the LP is over 10 days you should be fine, mine is nomally around the 13/14 day mark.

As for OPKs thats why i started with the CBFM i like being told i am in the 'peak' time and know to make sure we BD. Last cycle i OVed really late and without it we would have missed the egg all together . . . :dohh:

I used Clear Blue OPKs for first 2 cylces and this is my 3rd cycle and I am using Clear Blue OPKs this time too but I started with CBFM which cost me a fortune. I started testing with that on day 6 as it says to. So far with CBFM I have had just lows and today is CD16 but I am also still using OPK remember so I tested that just an hour ago and that is no smiley face. I should get smiley face with OPK tomorrow cd17 but why is CBFM just low all time? I was wondering if tomorrow when I get smiley on OPK will the CBFM go high or peak? Its my first time with CBFM.

Grrr now I'm mad at nyself! That's what I get for listening to OH...let's just go ahead and start on day ten with EVERYTHING just incase (devious smile from him ).....now I'm on to his evil plan....

Tricky guys, aren't they? I don't think there's any such thing as starting OPKs too soon but it's the financial aspect that comes into play!

Congrats to the Bfp's I missed.....

Everything is fine...... my ex-husband and I have less than respect for each other ...... We had a really bad relationship and when I left I was really young and screwed up...... I left Jennifer with him because I could not take care of myself at that time...... He has hidden her from me ever since and now is trying to tell me he does not think it is a good idea for us to have contact because supposedly everytime that he meantions me she starts acting up and trying to run away..... He is worthless and I feel hopeless about the situation..... I have no way of contactin her and I know he is not telling her that I am trying to!!!! URGHHHHH

The househunting is stressing me out completely

my temps dropped this morning so now i am totally confused....

CALGON....... lol

Hello Ladies,

Just to update, I know I shouldn't have, but I tested at 9dpo, was getting pains and sore bits all over the place... And the plan works... I got my BFP!!! VERY early days, but just thought it might give everyone a little ray of hope as we've been trying 10 months now!!!

FX and dust to everyone and god bless the SMEP!!!

xx

Oh wow thats brill! Congrats x

don't worry about it arein, if you've got dry CM i'm sure you're fine.
i'm waiting for OH to hurry up and get home! took the longest nap ever and i'm ready to bd so i can just get back to sleep, i think because of my migraine i'm not looking forward to it but i swore i would have no regrets if the witch showed so i'm going to do everything i can.
rocksy i'm so glad you got your bfp! :happydance:

Its weird how you do get regrets when AF shows. Like u done something wrong or not enough. x

Warrior Wisdom

Once upon a time, HPT's did not exist. (What people like us did in their spare time we may never know.) To determine if a woman was pregnant, her urine was injected into your ordinary garden-variety (female) rabbit. (Get it? Garden-variety? Rabbit? Like bunnies in your gar-- oh, fine ;) If the woman's urine contained hCG (pregnancy hormone), the rabbit's ovaries would react by producing little pockets of blood. (These were harmless to the rabbit.) Unfortunately, this was in the day before see-through rabbits, so the only way to see the ovaries was to kill the rabbit, cut her open, and peek inside. So, the rabbit actually died whether or not the woman was pregnant. Somewhere along the line that little detail was lost, however, and "the rabbit died" became slang for "being pregnant."

Hmm. Somehow I don't think "deadrabbit.com" has quite the same ring as "peeonastick.com" .
. .

Aww thats mean! Cant they just miss a period and wait? :-(

Hi there, I jus av a question. We have so far followed the plan to a T. I'm on cd13 so we BD last night. However did an ovulation test today an it was def positive. Does that mean we BD the next 3 nights? Even though we did last night? Thanks in advance

Yes it is defo bd time..... good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

Sara- yeah i wish i had gone another route. i LOVE hairdressing, it's the best job in the world but salons are so catty and building cleintele is hell. i'm trying to grow my hair out too, the vitamins definetely help! right now it's asymetrical, about 2 inches on one side and down to my shoulder on the other, loved it for a while but now i'm ready to have long hair again so i can curl it!

rachael- oh as soon as the witch shows i'm a mess, going back to my chart and trying to figure out what i did wrong and how i would be pregnant if i wasn't so lazy this night, bla bla bla. not this cycle! no way!

so i know for A FACT i did not o on cd13 and i wish FF would change my dang chart. :haha: i'm actually thinking i'm going to o tomorrow, i have TONS of EWCM today, like uncomfortable amounts. didn't even have to check internally, it was alllllll out there. just got done bd'ing and we'll do one more tomorrow and be done with it, not sure if i o'd cd15 or if i'm still waiting but after tomorrow i'm not sure OH will be up to it, already gone three or four days in a row now.
i did notice this morning there were some strange goings on down there, just weird tingles and such. also had a dream i was pregnant last night, and when my alarm was going off this morning i heard it in my dream and my doctor told me if i woke up i'd lose the baby.. so i stayed asleep? hahahaha. it was wild.

Hey girls! I was doing SMEP this cycle and took a test this morning at 9dpo. I'm not 100% sure it wasn't evap but I did see a faint line. I will be testing again in a few days (if I can wait that long :haha: ) and will keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->