Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Mamaxm- I just realized we are testing on the same day!!!! yipeeeee!!!! bring on the bfp's............. I have been having tingling in my lower parts also and sudden twinges on my left side for about 4 days now...... I know its way too earlier ofr it to be any type of sign as I just ovulated wednesday!

i'm not even sure when/if i o'd yet! either monday, wednesday or tomorrow. i will be testing the 5th no matter what though, it's effing cinco de mayo! i need to know whether or not to enjoy some margaritas!

aragorn! let us know! fingers crossed for you xx

CD8 today - hurrah!

mmmmmm, margaritas.....

Fx Aragorn!

I can click on the ticker, Tam, but it doesn't go to your chart.

Mama-I know about catty, nurses are awful. It's a very "eat your young" kind of profession. I had an asym cut over the summer, loved it but got tired of it quickly. What else is new? Right now I have it back to my own color with dark brown peek-a-boo streaks. Eh...it's alright.

GOT A BD IN TONIGHT!!! WWWOOOOWEEE!

Sarah what is wrong with it..... what do I need to do?

Actually, I'm not too sure. You need to get on FF and go to the page where you get your ticker for you chart and re-copy and paste into your sig.

sara- yeah i hate being in a catty environment but i guess we have to do what we have to do. my hair is currently plain ole dark brown since i don't know where my career is going next and i'm trying to be neutral, but i think i'm going red next. just need to find a salon that isn't horribly catty and negative, makes work hell.
tammy- your ticker is from ticker factory (which is attatched to FF, but wont create a click through link to your chart), why don't you just post a link to your chart? if you go to FF and then click on sharing, and then home page setup, at the top of the page you'll see where you can get a link. i think alot of people are having this problem.

well took a nice long nap and took my temp, put it in for tomorrow and i'll change it if it changes. it probably wont, if so maybe by .02 or something. i just am impatient and i'm glad ff switched my chart around. even if my temp goes down tomorrow, it's still changing it to cd15 so hooray! don't worry, i'm not cheating on my chart, i promise i'll change it in the morning! haha!

AreIn, started typing this on your board, but then didn't want to clutter it up with my long story...so pasting here:

You know what? I still don't really know what happened. From what I remember, I had positive HCG tests...my first ultrasound they saw something (a sac), but started bleeding and then when I went back, nothing was on the ultrasound, but my HCG levels were still rising. They said it could have been a psuedo-sac and ectopic...HCG levels kept going up so they had me come in right away, and all of a sudden the nurse was giving me a shot WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY. She kind of yelled at me when I asked what she was doing, like "you're still pregnant!" Very nasty. :growlmad: Anyway, the dr. came in and said if the methotrexate didn't work I'd have to go for surgery...had blood tests all the time HCG levels dropped low enough. He did say I was lucky as they did not have to operate on my tubes, but he NEVER told me where the baby was. I don't think I knew enough at the time to ask...every OB since then has asked me about it and I feel ridiculous telling them I have no idea where it was. The guy only talked me for about 5 minutes, and was so mean! :cry:

Anyway, on to happier, more positive things. So sorry for my sob story, blah blah.

poor myturn :hugs: i'm at high risk for ectopic after pelvic inflammatory disease and doctors really screwed up on that one too, kept telling me when i would go to the offices that it was "just period cramps" until i passed out at one of their offices and they sent me to the hospital.. where they proceeded to tell me they "knew i had an std, that's the only way to get PID" which is COMPLETELY untrue as i am and always have been std clean, their jaws were on the floor when i came back clean. i could have had less scarring if it were treated early, but for some reason everyone thought i was a stupid little girl with period cramps. some doctors just shouldn't be allowed to practice :nope:

Thank you mama. :hugs: That is terrible what happened to you, too! I agree, those doctors should not be allowed to practice. :growlmad:

seriously! there are some good doctors, and alot of bad ones, at least in tallahassee. it's completely unfair that people who aren't dedicated to what they're doing in such an important profession are allowed to work. if i screw up at work, i get someone pissed about their hair and i give them a free haircut or color. if they screw up, someone dies. they should be a little more attentive.

Exactly, mama!

In other news, when is this 2WW going to be over????? Argh, so frustrated. :dohh:

Got my cd8 bd in last night!!! Off to a good start :)

myturn i know you're not complaining! hahahahhaa! you've got 4 days missy! whatev i'm just glad i'm finally past o.
soph time is going to fly now that you're at cd9. i'll never quit smep because the month goes by so quick.

myturn i know you're not complaining! hahahahhaa! you've got 4 days missy! whatev i'm just glad i'm finally past o.
soph time is going to fly now that you're at cd9. i'll never quit smep because the month goes by so quick.
:haha:

I think the closer to the end of the 2WW the crazier I get. :wacko: Convinced this is not my month, so just want to get on with the show and start next month. I'm actually waiting for :witch: to show her stupid ugly face. :haha:

I think I like BD time best!

Good job Soph! :thumbup: My plan is to do SMEP PERFECTLY next cycle (but still have fun!) It's a lofty plan. :winkwink:

ew not me! waiting to o is hell for me, every day i question whether or not i'm o'ing, when i'm going to o, if i'm going to o, ect. way too much stress. i can finally relax in the 2ww knowing it's done with.
i'm cutting my RRL tea down to one cup a day now that i'm in the 2ww. and cutting my red clover in half as well. i don't want to quit them altogether and from what i've read they're both safe as they're nourishing herbs and they're not strong enough to cause any damage, just to be safe i'll cut my doses in half.

my turn- i've done it perfectly so far! skipping tomorrow and bd'ing one more time and i'll have followed it to a t! :happydance: no regrets this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->