Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thanks and you too! 4 dayyyyyyyyyyyys! i'm excited, we're still low on the stats so i'd say you have a good chance!

as soon as our stats get low (under 40%), we get hit with a flurry of bfps, like the two we got today and yesterday! the next testers are lucky ladies!

Wow, that does make me feel better...how else can I increase my chances? How about, "whoever posts #3424 gets a BFP?" Oh wait, that's me!! Yay!:haha:

Ok, truly losing my mind now. Although I took an FRER with FMU this morning and got a BFN, I have been reading about using OPKs as HPTs, so thought...that might be fun! But THEN figured, while I have the IC OPK out, may as well use the IC HPT! Guess what? ALL negative! What was I thinking? I went from not wanting to test at all, to peeing on anything I can find. :rofl:

hahaha! i know i've done it before. went through too many to say last cycle *cough*over 20*cough*
getting some cramps, maybe i am going to o tomorrow? gosh darnit i wish my body would behave already.

wtf?! i just put in i had o pains today (cd17) and FF switched my chart to bold lines instead of crosshairs for o'ing cd15? wouldn't i have o pains before i o'd or during?
hey i'm happy if i o'd cd15 but just saying.. doesn't make sense to me.

Well ladies take a look!!!!

Attachments

• my ring!.jpg
    my ring!.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 17
Warrior Wisdom

Signs of Ovulation

Women may notice other physical symptoms associated with their mittelschmerz, or near ovulation. The most common sign is the appearance of fertile cervical mucus in the days leading up to ovulation. Cervical mucus is one of the primary signs used by various fertility awareness methods. Other symptoms are sometimes called secondary fertility signs to distinguish from the three primary signs.[2]

* Mid-cycle or ovulatory bleeding is thought to result from the sudden drop in estrogen that occurs just before ovulation. This drop in hormones can trigger withdrawal bleeding in the same way that switching from active to placebo birth control pills does. The rise in hormones that occurs after ovulation prevents such mid-cycle spotting from becoming as heavy or long lasting as a typical menstruation. Spotting is more common in longer cycles.

* A woman's vulva may swell just prior to ovulation, especially the side on which ovulation will occur.

* One of the groin lymph nodes (on the side on which ovulation will occur) will swell to about the size of a pea, and may become tender.

wish i could find my groin lymphnodes darnit.

I have tried to fix my ticker but for some reason it is not working!!!! I have no idea why

ring is sooooooo pretty ttcstill, looks like the one i picked out! i love square cut.
OH and i are waiting a little longer to actually get married. but i'm not super religious and i totally support kids before marriage, it's how my mama did it! :)

Warrior Wisdom

Signs of Ovulation

* A woman's vulva may swell just prior to ovulation, especially the side on which ovulation will occur.

Wow, that's so bizarre!! I wonder how they discovered that one. You know I'm picturing some perverted scientist volunteering for the job :rofl:

I messed up the plan :-(
I didn't do day 3 bd. Well we bd in the morning just not yesterday evening as planned. So I don't really feel like it counts even though it did happen on day 3. Do you think it will still is ok and I just carry on as normal?
I did feel really emotional about it all and took it was too seriously and got annoyed with myself and felt like I'd wasted my time poas!
But I thought about it and I don't think my ovulation was yesterday prob more the day before due to the dissapearance of my ewcm. So after a few tears I still feel hopefulish. X

hello everyone been busy with work so just catching up with everyone!
well we did bd day 7, 9 but missed last night as other half thinks its best to bd today as its meant to be ov day which we would of missed if we did lastnight day11 not doing any ov tests just keeping our fingers crossed that it will be a little early as cycle was shorter last month.
The plan now is to bd today day 12 and 13 14 15 and 17 for good luck do you think we are in with a chance still or really messed it up?
Df is away from next fri so last bd opp will be thurs anyways thanks for replys and for listening:flower:
congratulations ttcill (think thats how to spell it cant remember from posting board sorry):dohh:
FXED EVERYONE AND :dust: TOO ALL X X

Just realised its not ov day till tomorrow on ticker totally confused now need to check my chart help girlys!

hehe.... I wish I could change my hair so much I have thick curely hair and so difficult you manage. Wow you suit whatever hairstyle you have.

Im getting a bit frustrated now surely I would have ovulated by now but still high on monitor??? Tell me with anyone using softcups did you see much of your CM obviously when it is out, Im not seeing too much. Also wondering maybe EPO is delaying my OV I really dont know unless I get my surge tonite/tomorrow morning?

Oh hopefully congrats aragornlover8! FX

Yay Soph GL for this month

Tammy thats gorgeous and so worth the wait YAY he did it!!

:hi: to everyone I missed

ttcstill - nice rock!!!!

soph - glad to see you're off to a good start!!

myturnyet - i know how you feel, im due sunday monday, feels like she's coming, been spotting on and off since cd10, lets just get it over and done with lol!!

hey everyone else!! Hope you're having fun smeping it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->