Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Came home today to find dh looking at a trip to NZ in the September holidays!!!!!!!
Just have to work out how much it will actually cost but looks like we are going to NZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
I will get to see the snow for the first time in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

wont be able to go skiiing though if I am up the duff!
Oh well, I'll be happy to make a snowman

YEEEEEY thats so exciting soph, i went there a couple of years ago, had the best time!!!
Went to Australia on the way there, sydney, brisbane, and the whitsundays (LUSH). You're super lucky to live there, dh and i might move there one day.
xx

Congrats ttcstill!! That is beautiful.

Where in NZ would you be going Soph? I am guessing Queenstown if you are talking about the snow...

Just to update guys AF got me today :(
will give smep another go this cycle
xxx

ttcstill - love the ring!

NZ soph? sounds great!! Do you like soaps? Do you watch Home and Away? You so muc futher ahead of us in the show that i need to know what happens!!!! hahaha!!

Im 4 dpo today. boring.

i didnt really do enough in the bedroom dept this month so not holding out hope but it'll be rude NOT to ss with everyone!!

I got a weird pulsing/throbbing/aching feeling near ovary ( i only have one so defo the one I o'd from) very very slight cramps but could be due to the constipation!!

How is everyone else... sorry if the witch got you.. baby dust to those waiting to test. We defo need some more :bfp: here

ttcstill - love the ring!

NZ soph? sounds great!! Do you like soaps? Do you watch Home and Away? You so muc futher ahead of us in the show that i need to know what happens!!!! hahaha!!

Im 4 dpo today. boring.

i didnt really do enough in the bedroom dept this month so not holding out hope but it'll be rude NOT to ss with everyone!!

I got a weird pulsing/throbbing/aching feeling near ovary ( i only have one so defo the one I o'd from) very very slight cramps but could be due to the constipation!!

How is everyone else... sorry if the witch got you.. baby dust to those waiting to test. We defo need some more :bfp: here

Nix I LOVE home and away! DH took me to where they film it and proposed at the Summer Bay Surf Club!!

Congrats ttcstill!! That is beautiful.

Where in NZ would you be going Soph? I am guessing Queenstown if you are talking about the snow...

Not sure on any details yet, still in the planning and ideas stages but one thing we know is if we do it we will hire a campervan and drive around. Sound good? You will have to let me know of the best places to go!

OMG im so jealous!! i wana be proposed to there (bit late, already engaged haha)

What happens with Hugo and Martha?? Does she find out he is alive?!? Im so sad!! haha

OMG im so jealous!! i wana be proposed to there (bit late, already engaged haha)

What happens with Hugo and Martha?? Does she find out he is alive?!? Im so sad!! haha

I think she is just about to find out. Milko has gone crazy.

maybe we aren't that far behind then!! Marilyn is already back, he's started the tablets, and Alf is trying to get Angelo to tell Martha! So exciting!!

Was just reading on FF that if i get BFP this month my due date will be 11/1/11 !!

Thank you all, the picture soes not do it justice... its a half carat emarald cut diamond. Istill do not know what is going on with my ticker can someone please tell me what I need to do?

OH no i looked at my ff and its says that if I conceived this cycle I would be due on 1/12/11 and that Was my dad's birthday ...... he passed away in november

Hi everyone :) I have decided if AF arrives this cycle i am going to try SMEP next cycle :) :witch: is due may 4th but FX'd she won't show!! :)

Welcome WanaBaba! :hi:

All, feel a little guilty to report that I took ANOTHER HPT this morning. :shy: Oops! Of course, BFN, but now I don't have any HPTs for when I actually need them! Used a whole box of FRER in the past 2 days.:wacko: Now thinking I should stock up on ICs so as to satisfy my POAS addiction without going broke!

Anyway, so beautiful out today, so am off to enjoy the lovely weather!:flower:

Welcome WanaBaba! :hi:

All, feel a little guilty to report that I took ANOTHER HPT this morning. :shy: Oops! Of course, BFN, but now I don't have any HPTs for when I actually need them! Used a whole box of FRER in the past 2 days.:wacko: Now thinking I should stock up on ICs so as to satisfy my POAS addiction without going broke!

Anyway, so beautiful out today, so am off to enjoy the lovely weather!:flower:

that is the best way to satisfy a poas addiction.

This month I told myself I wasn't going to do it until I missed my period but already I'm thinking when can I start?

I'm stuck indoors at work :-(
wish I was outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"