Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Welcome WanaBaba! :hi:

All, feel a little guilty to report that I took ANOTHER HPT this morning. :shy: Oops! Of course, BFN, but now I don't have any HPTs for when I actually need them! Used a whole box of FRER in the past 2 days.:wacko: Now thinking I should stock up on ICs so as to satisfy my POAS addiction without going broke!

Anyway, so beautiful out today, so am off to enjoy the lovely weather!:flower:

I did this last time too!! used First response (2 packets:blush:) I am telling myself I wont test this month unless I am late!
YEAAAHHHH RIGHT! LOL

I am the same, i am dying to poas lol. I keep getting them out the box and thinking shall i? but OH says i can't hahaha! Tells me i got to wait lol. I got some IC's the other day and did 1 as soon as they came through the letterbox.....i have a poas problem!! :blush: lol.

Really don't get this. I have a load of EWCM after doing the 2 finger cervical pimple squeeze lol but no smiley face STILL on my OPK. I ALWAYS get the surge on 17 day. I have NEVER had EWCM before and I have lots. An abundance of it!!! Anybody know whats going on. Also my CBFM is still saying LOW LOW LOW. Ahggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So wanna :sex: lol

Jill-It's hard being young and have to go through something like that, you don't know what questions to ask and some nurses and doctors treat younger, pregnant women like they're scum. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It sounds to me like a molar pregnancy and not necessarily ectopic but I'm a cardiovascular/trauma nurse. but I'm actually considering getting my NP in Women's Health just because of everything I've learned in my TTC journey. I want to help women like myself.
Morgan-What are you going back to school for again?

Morgan-The herbalist that I talked to said not to quit RRL tea. You drink one cup up through the first trimester, two cups the second and three the third. It tones your uterus for labor but you can't start at three. You have to build it up like a muscle, a little at a time.

Chatty girls, I tell ya.

ttcstill- Very pretty ring! DH bought me a carat but that was before the days of baby, mortgage, bills, two cars etc etc. I told him I want a new set for our ten year and I want a solitaire. That's still 6 years from now so he has time to plan :haha:

I'm really feeling pretty positive about this cycle but I usually am for the first couple of days and then take a downturn. I bought 12 IC's then got 5 with my OvaCue and am getting 5 more when my very late Softcups arrive. I hope I don't even need them! I'll have plenty of plastic to pee on to keep me satisfied. I want to go pee on one now just for the hell of it but I have a feeling it would just take away from my positivity even though I know there's no way it would be positive even if I am preg.
Soph- If you are preg on your trip, make sure you build a PREGNANT snow woman! We have snow on the ground here 4 months of the year and it usually a lot so I don't understand why people go on trips to get closer to snow :rofl: I HATE snow.

Hey all - been a while as Ive been away on holiday - missed something like 150 pages!! Have to confess I didnt read them all but congrats Firedancer on the BFP!

I tested this morning as AF due - BFN :growlmad:

A bit strange as I usually spot the day before and I havent. Have some PMS systems like sore boobs, slight pains in my ovary area, bloated so feels like AF on the way.

Not sure I ovulated this month or whether I mucked up the testing times and missed it.

Oh well... there's always May....

... but I'm a cardiovascular/trauma nurse. but I'm actually considering getting my NP in Women's Health just because of everything I've learned in my TTC journey. I want to help women like myself.

Oh, that would be so cool!

Sarah- I hear ya..... this is just my engagement ring ----- I get a full carat solitaire for the wedding and of course the wrap to go with it...... so I am super stoked!

SG- I think it would be amazing. I'm just afraid of specializing because it would be harder to market myself whereas if I just continue on my original path of Family Nurse Practitioner, I could do a little bit of everything. We'll see!

Hey all - been a while as Ive been away on holiday - missed something like 150 pages!! Have to confess I didnt read them all but congrats Firedancer on the BFP!

I tested this morning as AF due - BFN :growlmad:

A bit strange as I usually spot the day before and I havent. Have some PMS systems like sore boobs, slight pains in my ovary area, bloated so feels like AF on the way.

Not sure I ovulated this month or whether I mucked up the testing times and missed it.

Oh well... there's always May....

Then you also missed my big dumb mistake of misreading a Facts Plus. I saw 2 lines and read it as positive, when actually a + sign is positive :dohh:

But I like your PMA: there's always May. And The :witch: hasn't arrived for you yet, so don't count yourself out just yet! :flower:

arein- i think i'm going to study zoology. i'm way into animals and wildlife and i'd love the work in an animal sanctuary or something like that. maybe since i live in florida i can work with some crocs :) i do love them.
lots of twinges down there/sore nips, i think they're just post o symptoms but so far nothing else. one more bd tonight just to be safe and we're in the clear! 10 days till testing :happydance: although as much as i said i wouldn't i probably will be testing 10dpo.

maybe we aren't that far behind then!! Marilyn is already back, he's started the tablets, and Alf is trying to get Angelo to tell Martha! So exciting!!

Was just reading on FF that if i get BFP this month my due date will be 11/1/11 !!

Sounds like you are only about a week behind. Miles has stopped taking the pills and rabbit is back. Gina caught him talking to himself and he's been suspended from work. I think this week coming he is going to have a gig flip out. Aden has confessed to the murder of his dad. Marilyn has revealed that she has less than a year to live. Ummm can't think of anything else.

Really don't get this. I have a load of EWCM after doing the 2 finger cervical pimple squeeze lol but no smiley face STILL on my OPK. I ALWAYS get the surge on 17 day. I have NEVER had EWCM before and I have lots. An abundance of it!!! Anybody know whats going on. Also my CBFM is still saying LOW LOW LOW. Ahggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So wanna :sex: lol

I tried to squeeze my cervical pimple this morning but it was too high, could only just touch it. But nothing - dry as the sahara desert. :(

am i wrong or did aragorn get a bfp?

I think she got the faint beginnings of one, but haven't heard anymore from her.

cd10 today woohoo!!!

I haven't ovulated yet, so won't be testing on hub's birthday :(
Who knows what's occuring

maybe just a long cycle amethyst, i didn't o till cd18 last cycle and had a 31 day cycle for the first time ever :hugs: hope that egg shows up soon!

Alright girls I got the long awaited for "happy face" today. We've been BD'ing since the 16th every other day..and now again tonight and will the next two nights, take one off and then one more (I'm exhausted just thinking about it). I have a cold....so even though we had to stop so I could sneeze a few times and I was sniffling the whole time, we managed to get the job done. LOL. Not our sexiest moment. I was supposed to test on May 8 but it may be the next day on Mothers day....which would be great too. My first mothers day :)

got cd10 bd in and my softcup in too!!! I am right on track for a bfp in May:happydance:

fx crossed for us all. im 5dpo and its slow

thanks for the update soph!!! i love aiden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->