Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morning ladies. I've not been on here for a while so have lots to catch up on! I have had some tests at the docs and have more the week after next so I haven't been able to do SMEP this month.

I will be back next month with a positive attitude, all guns blazing!!!! Good luck all xxx

hope you're ok minidyson.

soph - your engagement story just made me wanna cry!! Im so pathetic lol.

14 dpo af due today or tomorrow fun fun fun.

hope all the ttc warriors are doing well, along with the rest of team smep!!

Soph thats great news and something to focus on and really look forward to. I have always wanted to go to Australia maybe one day
Loved the story regarding home and away, luv that programme and so romantic!
So sorry AF got you Selina! I hope this cycle flys by to catch that eggy

Ah Tammy but maybe thats a good sign and your dad will be watching over your future baby

Welcome and GL Wanababa

My turnyet so sorry

Did anyone get my question? Im still on a high day and driving me mad??

Missy Im not sure whats going on I myself feel like smashing my monitor off the wall I always Ovulate between day 15/16 and still high day but been getting pains for days

Hi Minidyson good to hear from you

Honeybee any signs?

hey nix and wanting - nah it's not looking good. had spotting at 10dpo, i often get spotting before af and i checked back in my diary and i've had it as early as 10dpo. did a couple of tests, last tested at 12 dpo i think, it was snow white, not even a faint hint of a line boooooooooo. just sitting and waiting for her to show now!!

wanting - i dont know much about cbfms (yet, im allowed to buy one when the witch shows!!), how many high days have you had now? how many do you normally get before a peak? maybe you're just having a random long cycle?

Yeah I used it with first and every single cycle was OV day 14/15 clockwork and my periods have been clockwork this time too til this month hmmm and only started doing this when took EPO. I had to start testing at day 6 as had to reset the monitor so have used 11 sticks so far!! Got high day at day 9 until now which is day 17!!! Funny thing tho is that I had OV signs cramps then ewcm then that stopped and went so dry and now back to wetter again goodness knows what is going on its driving me mental and if my LP is normal Im gonna have like a 32 day cycle or something Im not complaining just this has never happened to me before

I hope the hag doesnt show up!!!

soph - I think driving round is the best way to see NZ! It's easier than driving around Australia, that's for sure... I am from the North Island, so haven't travelled as much in the South Island but it's beautiful there - you can't go wrong really. Would you come to the North Island at all?

you guys crack me up with your Home and Away gossip!

Arein - that is an awesome idea - you would have so much to give after going through all this TTC stuff yourself.

Mamaxm - sounds great! Crocs scare me but that's because I am from NZ and we have absolutely no dangerous or poisonous animals here!

Hey everyone else!!!!

i have heard that you dont normally get a peak on your first time, so maybe when you reset it, it made it think this was your first time of using it? maybe you've ov'd already?

thanks hun, im not holding out much hope though!

soph - I think driving round is the best way to see NZ! It's easier than driving around Australia, that's for sure... I am from the North Island, so haven't travelled as much in the South Island but it's beautiful there - you can't go wrong really. Would you come to the North Island at all?

We are actually going to do the north island I think and just a spot of snow/skiing at Mt Ruapehu. It is going to be awesome! We will spend about 12 days and just do the north island well instead of rushing around.

We are actually going to do the north island I think and just a spot of snow/skiing at Mt Ruapehu. It is going to be awesome! We will spend about 12 days and just do the north island well instead of rushing around.

Oh cool! When you said snow, I just assumed down South. Well, if you skiing at Mt Ruapehu you will be close to Taupo - awesome big lake and hot pools, the perfect thing after skiing! There are hot pools you pay to go to, or there are natural hot pools next to a river, it's awesome cos you can go into the cold river then back to the hot pool - feels amazing. It's a little tricky to find but well worth it. If your boys are into the boiling mud kinda thing, then Rotorua is cool - mud pools and geysers and stuff - but apart from that it's not the most exciting town! It will be pretty cold around that time of year...but Ruapehu is cool. I saw in erupt in 1999 - very cool. So excited for you!

Morning ladies. I've not been on here for a while so have lots to catch up on! I have had some tests at the docs and have more the week after next so I haven't been able to do SMEP this month.

I will be back next month with a positive attitude, all guns blazing!!!! Good luck all xxx

Hi Ya! thought I hadnt seen you in a while. I am not on here as much as I was, just had a bad bad week when the witchy came last weekend, I think after everything i might have been lucky but NOOOO. Anyway, here I am back fighting as a warrior with the rest of you ladies.

Heres to the first of the 2011 babies!

Hope you are ok. catch up again soon, I am off out for breakkie with my hubby, its his birthday and he has been working since 4pm yesterday right through the night. he hasnt slept yet and when we get back from eating, bed! its CD8 LOL!!!!

Oh cool! When you said snow, I just assumed down South. Well, if you skiing at Mt Ruapehu you will be close to Taupo - awesome big lake and hot pools, the perfect thing after skiing! There are hot pools you pay to go to, or there are natural hot pools next to a river, it's awesome cos you can go into the cold river then back to the hot pool - feels amazing. It's a little tricky to find but well worth it. If your boys are into the boiling mud kinda thing, then Rotorua is cool - mud pools and geysers and stuff - but apart from that it's not the most exciting town! It will be pretty cold around that time of year...but Ruapehu is cool. I saw in erupt in 1999 - very cool. So excited for you!

Rotorua is def on the cards, looking forward to all the volcanic stuff. Thanks for being excited for me, I am peeing my pants I am so excited! I haven't done a lot of traveling, first time out of the country was last year for our wedding, whereas dh has been EVERYWHERE. Can't wait til we lock it in and book something, that will make it definite. Give me something to take my mind off the impending 2ww anyway.

Honey - I cry at everything and anything too, so I guess I am pathetic too!

Wanting - I am sorry but I have no idea about cbfm so I can't help you :(

I am almost finished knitting a scarf. It is pink and purple and nice and warm, might even be cold enough to wear it in Sydney next week, but def cold enough to wear it in New Zealand! It was my practice before knitting a baby blanket.

well, it's all over with now! cd19 and officially 4dpo and passed cd18, my maybe o day, nothing i can do to change anything now :)
don't know why before o i'm always so sleepy and bd'ing sucks because i'm so tired and just want to sleep.. and post o i am completely sleepless and a ball of energy. wish it was the other way around.

Hey all - been a while as Ive been away on holiday - missed something like 150 pages!! Have to confess I didnt read them all but congrats Firedancer on the BFP!

I tested this morning as AF due - BFN :growlmad:

A bit strange as I usually spot the day before and I havent. Have some PMS systems like sore boobs, slight pains in my ovary area, bloated so feels like AF on the way.

Not sure I ovulated this month or whether I mucked up the testing times and missed it.

Oh well... there's always May....

Then you also missed my big dumb mistake of misreading a Facts Plus. I saw 2 lines and read it as positive, when actually a + sign is positive :dohh:

But I like your PMA: there's always May. And The :witch: hasn't arrived for you yet, so don't count yourself out just yet! :flower:

Sorry!! Thats what i get for not reading all 150 pages!

Couldnt help myself and testing again this morning. Very clear :bfn:

Honey - you are around a similar time in your cycle as me then. When are you testing?

waiting4baby- how many dpo are you?
forgot to mention girls.. you know how i love my fortune cookies. well if you remember at the beginning of this cycle i got one that said something along the lines of what you wish for is coming or something like that, yesterday i got another one and it said keep your chin up, good things are going to happen. :happydance: i was just glad i didn't get the one my friend got, his said "you need to work on your fitness routine" and he's a bit overweight :haha: felt so bad for him but at least if his fortune is accurate i think mine should be too!

hey mamaxm - i'm the same as you with fortunes and such. it was so weird. i bought one of those jenny renny readings. you heard of those? since dh is deployed i spend so much money on dumb stuff. hehe. well, she told me my conceive date would be in may. i was like, well this is dumb because dh won't even be here until june. so that's wrong. but then, like i said in maca forum, dh told me he might get to come at the end of may to see me. coincidence? hmm. we will see! FX'ed both our fortunes are right and that your friend gets a routine :) :dust:

OOH! that sounds excellent! i hope our fortunes are real!

Maxam - messed up with my opk this month couldnt get a smiley face. Either Ive not ovulated (always possible but never happened before) or I missed it as I was trying to test late afternoon but wasnt always consistent with times (4-10pm). Usually I do first thing in the morning.

I usually O day 16 or 18. I had lots of EWCM CD18 so taking that as O, then 13 days past O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->