Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Did anyone get my question? Im still on a high day and driving me mad??

Missy Im not sure whats going on I myself feel like smashing my monitor off the wall I always Ovulate between day 15/16 and still high day but been getting pains for days

Honeybee any signs?

Well with me I think it's because its my first cycle using the CBFM. How many times have you used it now? Mine doesn't really know me yet. x Maybe your cycle is just a little longer this time around hmmmmm. Weird how our bodies work but they must know what they are doing and why they are doing it.

I'm bored.

Bored bored bored bord bourd board bjord .....bored.

Startdust - Hope you enjoyed your breakkie with hubby and your after's hehe.

Mamaxm - That was funny and yes ACCURATE about your fortune cookies. So do you keep a Jar of them in your kitchen....like the Cookie Monster? hehe

Nevertogether - Wow I hope he comes back at the end of may. Maybe I should get some of these cookies too. hehe

QUESTION - Ok so I have been sticking to SMEP like I am some kinda religious nutter lol. Bding every other day from day 6 with me actually lol. I hadn't gotten my LH Surge using my OPK on day 17 and my CBFM was reading low still on day 17. But on my OPK I noticed the blue line had been getting darker and darker and I know that this is what happens when LH Surge is approaching. So I was confident it was coming. I also, for the first time ever, have had an abundance of EWCM, stringy and stretch and clear. Then this morning I woke up and I POAS with my CBFM and low and behold HIGH! I am awaiting to POAS with my OPK but cannot until 3 pm, but I am certain I will see a Smiley Face....Oh how I love to smile back at that beautiful lovely smiley face lol. Anyway... after seeing a HIGH on my CBFM this morning I jumped on OH and we Bd!! But I've just realised I may have spoilt the whole SMEP. We have been Bding every other day and we weren't meant to Bd until tonight. Because we have been Bding at night times since I started the plan now I have gone and thrown everything out of schedule by doing it in the morning:growlmad::growlmad: . So we Bd last on Friday Night then the every other day should have been Sunday EVENING not MORNING!!! Does this matter that we did it in the Morning instead? So now I am unsure whether we need to keep to mornings which isn't always possible in weekdays or go back to Evening Bd. If we go back to Evening Bd shall we do tonight or shall we just go for tomorrow night? Or shall we do tomorrow morning? I really think I have mucked things up by getting excited at my CBFM High and jumping on my OH begging for Bd lol. Please help??? Please girlies help me out here. What do you think I should do? I want to stick to the plan and I feel if I don't I will muck up my chances? I only did it because I wanted to be on the ball with my LH Surge and was scared that if I left it until tonight I would be too late. But now I feel like I've been impatience and mucked things up for us! dam damnnnnn damnnn please help.

Missy - you cant be more than 12 hours out, so I would go back to evenings. Cant see it would make that much difference??

But, hey, what do I know... still havent got my BFP yet!!

Have you had a + OPK yet?

hey missy - i agree with waitng. if you go back to evenings it really shouldn't matter. the one extra excited morning :sex: shouldn't have made too huge of a difference. just gave you that extra 1% of a chance towards your :bfp:

Missy - you cant be more than 12 hours out, so I would go back to evenings. Cant see it would make that much difference??

But, hey, what do I know... still havent got my BFP yet!!

Have you had a + OPK yet?

So you you mean we should Bd tonight when you say go back to evenings even though we Bd this morning. Or do you mean Bd tomorrow evening?

No I can't do OPS until 3pm as stopped drinking and peeing at 11am. x

hey missy - i agree with waitng. if you go back to evenings it really shouldn't matter. the one extra excited morning :sex: shouldn't have made too huge of a difference. just gave you that extra 1% of a chance towards your :bfp:

Ok so go back to evenings yeah. But to bd tonight and then tomorrow evening or shall we just go for tomorrow evening now? lol

hmm, i would suggest tomorrow evening. just to give his spermies a little time to build back up. but i'm no expert. :shrug:

Yes I think tomorrow evening too. I was thinking this otherwise he :spermy: will definately be scant and I want LOTS AND LOTS OF the little things swimming up inside me and saying "Hello Eggy" hehe x

haha well FX'ed for you missy. this sounds like it could be a very promising cycle for you!! i really like morning :sex: and i've read myths that it's a good time to conceive too :)

:winkwink:Thats both of us saying the same thing so we must be right !!

Yes waiting....thinking about things though.....timing wise. If I just got LH Surge now and we :sex: this morning then they will survive in my EWCM for 3 days hopefully. So that's one good point. The other thing is that it will be 12 - 36 hours before I Ov and then the egg will live 12 - 24 hours so all together I have at the lower end of the time scale 24 hours for my egg to live and the morning :spermy: will take care of that cos they are already sat in place waiting!!. At the middle end of the time scale I have 48 hours for my egg to live and if we :sex: tomorrow evening then the evening :spermy: will take care of that because they will have been deposited 30 - 36 hours before. And at the higher end of the time scale I have 60 hours for my egg to live. So I will have 2 lots of :spermy: sat around waiting plus another load of fresh :spermy: from Tuesday night!!! lol

haha well FX'ed for you missy. this sounds like it could be a very promising cycle for you!! i really like morning :sex: and i've read myths that it's a good time to conceive too :)

Thanks Never I have also heard that the :spermy: are stronger first thing in the morning and more plentiful. The funny thing is that I pushed 3 pillows under my hips and went back to sleep for 2 hours!!!! By this time OH was showered and woke me up with a cup of coffee and a bacon sandwich!!! So I wreckon if those little :spermy: were gonna swim they had a good chance to get where they wanted in all that time! hehe

Ive heard that too - plus mornings are better as Ive heard usually you ovulate in the afternoon so better from that angle too.

My DH would be up for mornings but I can barely talk let alone anything else as soon as I wake up... and morning breath too!

haha, well hey i guess all you can do is enjoy it when it happens :) one heck of a sunday funday if you ask me :)

Waiting - yeah I know but if you both have morning breath its ok lol. Like if you both eat garlic. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->