Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hey missy! i've been in germany for 8 months today, exactly. i'm stationed here until 2012. wishin i was stationed with DH, but that's not the case :(

Just a question ladies...

Is it normal to have ovulation pains after ovulation?

hey missy! i've been in germany for 8 months today, exactly. i'm stationed here until 2012. wishin i was stationed with DH, but that's not the case :(

Oh wow! I see. So hence the Lonely emotion. Awww I hope you get to see him soon. Did you say May?

racheal - I think you can have them just before and during not sure about after. hmmmmm anyone?

*HOPING* for may, but it's not guaranteed. the end of june is guaranteed, just don't know how much time we will get to have. FX'ed for a week at least and a :bfp: hehe. :)

not sure if it helps, but found this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/186685-ovulation-pain-after-ovulation.html

Hmmm don't understand. Just tested using OPK and no smiley face still. The blue line was definately bluer than yesterdays though. I will test again tonight at around 8 or 9pm. My CBFM is saying HIGH. I'M ON CD18 godamit!! I always have got my LH Surges on CD17!! Why is my body doing things late this time?:nope: The last time I tested before today was 9.30 last night. I couldn't possibly have missed it in just this time could I?

I wish I understood cbfm to help you :-(

I just searched and found another post pains can be normal. It's the womb getting ready for egg and if it continues past implantation it's a good sign (but I guess pains that late on could mean impending af)

Hey all!

Hope everyone is doing good. Haven't been catching up because AF got me and I didn't really feel like reading about TTC. Feel much better now.

Sorry for all who the witch got :hugs:. Hope next cycle is it!

xoxox

hiya please can i join...thinkin about trying the smep this month. af got me today :( xxxxxx

Rachael - Hope your pain does continue and :dust: to you. Yes it is my first time using cbfm but I am confident that I will get my LH Surge tonight or tomorrow with my OPK because I just had another read of my CBFM Information Booklet and it says that it is the only Monitor able to pick up the high days by detecting a rise in Estrogen before the LH Surge (which is also known as the peak) whereras other OPK's are only able to pick up the 2 peak days of your cycle (the LH Surge) which obviously means that I still have the peak days to come and SHOULD get my LH Surge SOON! lol. I have only had 2 real cycles of 32 days each, both getting LH Surge on CD17 since coming off Cilest the Pill so I was expecting that everytime. Obviously I am learning my body is not clockwork and not as predictable as I thought and has a mind of it's own sometimes. I have to accept that this cycle I am obviously ovulating a little later.

Mimi - Sorry the old hag of a :witch: got you:hugs:

Xgem - Welcum xx

Welcome Gem!

Never-Where do you get a Jenny Renny reading? I'm not sure if I'm all about that but hell, I've spent some much money on everything else.

Racheal- There is no direct correlation between the pain and when you O. No one has found whether the pain comes before, during or after O. I've read also where they think it's the corpeus luteum floating around as well so that would be an after O kind of pain.

And I'm going to symptom spot a moment- For the last 2 days, my stomach has been growling which is odd for me. I get hungry but never to the point to my stomach growling-I like eating too much to let it get to that point. Last night DH, DD and I went to a steak house for dinner and I finished all of my food before DH. Cleaned my entire plate-2 rolls, salad, 6 oz steak and baked sweet potato AND some onion blossom and I ate the rest of DD carrots. I never eat that much, I'm more of a small portions but eating more frequently kind of girl. DH was just watching me, he said "You really must have been hungry". And my right boob is tender again like last cycle but we all know how that ended.

hey arein, let me find it. haha. :::searching::: https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ i was just bored one day and found it on a TTC forum. :shrug: lots of women were saying she was right about theirs, and it got the best of me and my boredom. LOL.

hey arein - only about two days. might be shorter for you though. i messed up the cycle month that i mailed to her so she thought i might have bought the wrong prediction. but once i fixed it, she got back within a few hours.

Never-....I bought one. Geez, just another $8 to add to the long long list of TCC finances.

haha, that's what i thought. with all the crap i buy..i'm like oh. what's $8! the people at the post office must think i'm nuts with all the packages i get :) not to mention i buy law & order dvd sets like they're going out of style and dh sends me american eagle and hot topic suprises like every week. i need to buy stock in USPS. haha

Hello girls, Hope u are all ok.

I am on list to test 4th May, can i pls be changed to 1st May? Thanks. Maybe I shouldnt be included in stats actually as we missed one day?? : (

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->