Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hey NEVER hehe I am on the Jenny reading now and I too am about to spend!! lol

Leanne, don't worry about missing one day! Very few of us manage to do the plan perfectly!

So, I started taking Maca... how long til I should feel some sort of effects?? Also, started taking red raspberry leaf caplets in addition to having one glass of "Be Maternal" tea from Republic of Tea. Still having some spotting, which I wonder if it's due to the raspberry. I'm on CD9 now! Hoping this will help everything start fresh for this cycle... :)

hey missy - i just couldn't help myself with it. :shrug: i mean, what can it hurt? i'm sure i would spend the $ somewhere else on something so might as well get a reading. GL squirrelgirl. i'm taking maca right now too. it's been about a week now, i believe, and not too many effects as of yet. i need some energy! FX'ed it's a good cycle for you!

Hey ladies----- how are you all doing? Hope everyone is staying positive... I am busy busy trying to clean my house and get my thesis paper done.... just wanted to stop in and say hi!!!!

HELP!!!!! I cannot figure out why my ticker is not taking you all to my chart I do not know what is going on!!!!

Welcome- XgemXgem hope this helps you find some peace and I know you will get plenty of support here with all of us..... :dust: to you!

arein- onion blossom?!?! jealous. i love onion blossoms. sooo wanna go to outback now.
rachael- i'm cramping after o too, not AF type cramps, those light, twingey o cramps! they've been driving me nuts and making me doubt FF.
ttcstill- i think you're just going to have to put an actual link up under your chart, if you go back a couple pages i told you how to do it.

where are all our testers?

FF JUST CHANGED MY DAMN CHART AGAIN. wtf?! i had twinges AND EWCM cd15.. AREIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU TO HAVE A WORD WITH MY CHART!!

or am i wrong? i would love to be pleasantly surprised and have o'd cd13, holy cow yeah, but i had the twinges and starting cd14-cd17.

Hey mamaxm-I am at 12dpo but not going to test-I'll just keep you updated. We did SMEP exact this cycle- I wish I was more optimistic but I am just not feeling it.

Mamaxm-I have been having the exact same twingy thing my whole LP this cycle and last-only in my left ovary. I have no idea why it is happening now...it feels very similar to my ov pains. Also have had stitches (like I've been running) high on my right side-by my rib cage?

We had Outback Fri. night it was delicious! It's our favorite. If you go to their website right now and sign up for rewards you will get a coupon for a free appetizer-including an onion!

yum i am so going to go it! and make OH buy me dinner, haha, we've been cheating terribly on our diet but we've been to busy to go grocery shopping so we've just been eating out!
i don't know what to think at all. i had my first EWCM cd 15. i had my twinges cd15.. my impulse is that i o'd cd15 but i don't want to lie on my chart to change it to cd15. ugh i don't know.
it is nice to be 6dpo though :haha:

ladies can someone help me

af always comes in the night then last 4 days then i wake up and its gone on day 5....... for as long as i remember
i get to day 28 of cycle then it comes in the night that night and the next day is cd1 again right?

this month it went a bit odd and came the evening before (evening of the 21st) and it was gone by the late afternoon / evening of 24th (yesterday)

sorry if tmi but it was really thick and dark blacky coloured lumps and stuff which is really unusual and painful!

but was wondering since it was so short 2 and a half - 3 days this month should i begin BD on an earlier day? or start doing OPKs earlier? will i ovulate earlier?

hm.. i'm not sure. if it were me i'd probably do the opks the same as last cycle.

I just was wondering ....as you do...lol. If I bd this morning at 7.30am and have now just checked my cm AT 8.30pm (finding it full of EWCM and plentiful at that!) whether I would have ruined the chances of any :spermy: that still might be up there trying to swim into my cervix. Do you think there still might be some poor weak ones still trying to swim up. When is it safe to say that we can check our CP and CM after bding as I don't wanna mess up my chances and start prodding around if you know what I mean? Please answer x

arein- onion blossom?!?! jealous. i love onion blossoms. sooo wanna go to outback now.
rachael- i'm cramping after o too, not AF type cramps, those light, twingey o cramps! they've been driving me nuts and making me doubt FF.
ttcstill- i think you're just going to have to put an actual link up under your chart, if you go back a couple pages i told you how to do it.

where are all our testers?

they are making me doubt my OPK.......kinda driving me crazy too. I just wanna know whats going on in there. x

Ive started to get faints on my OPKs!!! i got overly excited about it lol cant wait to Ov this cycle! ive been doing the plan properly =D well .. apart from BDing on CD 9 aswell but Never mind lol =D x

I just was wondering ....as you do...lol. If I bd this morning at 7.30am and have now just checked my cm AT 8.30pm (finding it full of EWCM and plentiful at that!) whether I would have ruined the chances of any :spermy: that still might be up there trying to swim into my cervix. Do you think there still might be some poor weak ones still trying to swim up. When is it safe to say that we can check our CP and CM after bding as I don't wanna mess up my chances and start prodding around if you know what I mean? Please answer x

I don't understand what you mean? The sperm will live in the EWCM and travel to meet the egg. Im not sure if I have answered wrong though :-S

I just done my Jenny Reading....I'm actually scared she'll come back and it wont say this month! lol. x

I tried to post a link to my chart can someone please tell me if it is working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->