Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

OMG I am laughing so much right now.

I took my digi opk this morning and left the test holder on top of my keyboard.
DH just came looking over my should to see what I was doing and he says 'so what's happening on Ovarian Avenue?' - that is what he calls BnB....

He sees the opk holder and grabs it and says 'oooooo I'm going to take my temperature!' and gives himself a wedgie and sticks it in between his butt cheeks and then continues to parade around the room with my opk holder sticking out of his butt!!!

DH just came looking over my should to see what I was doing and he says 'so what's happening on Ovarian Avenue?' - that is what he calls BnB....

He sees the opk holder and grabs it and says 'oooooo I'm going to take my temperature!' and gives himself a wedgie and sticks it in between his butt cheeks and then continues to parade around the room with my opk holder sticking out of his butt!!!

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG Soph ----- that is too funny..... :haha:

Trying 4 3rd- it is a psychic reading and if you look back you will see the discussion about it Nevertogether says a lot of women say that the readings are accurate.

I think I am going to get a reading just for shits and giggles!

Ok, so I know I'm be replying to "old posts", but I couldn't just NOT read what was going on for the last couple of days, and although it took me forever to catch up, here it goes...

yeah it all depends on the opk you're using!
so confession time.. how many of us are smokers? i hate to say i am. but i'm quitting today! i have three more cigarettes and i'm DONE! it's such a hard thing to quit while ttc because every time the witch shows i just have to have one, but it hurts fertility and increases chances for miscarriage so i have to quit. OH is so happy, he hates that i smoke. plus cigarettes are so expensive now that i spend around $60 a week on them and i can't afford that, quitting smoking for a month would pay for a new cbfm!

Girl, I am a smoker too. I "quit" about a month ago, but I still want/have a cigarette here and there, so I can't really say I 'used to be a smoker'. It has been hell for me (not DH for some reason), I've been smoking for ~16 years. And I also know it's terrible for TTC. BTW, I second the 'you should have a couple of cigs around'. Now that I 'quit', when I want one, I can't stop thinking about having one and I obsess about it too until I have one...especially during the 2ww (that's the worst part). Thing is, non-smokers usually can't understand how hard it is to quit. DH and I calculated that we used to spend $2400 a year on f'ing cigarettes! Holy crap!!! :shock: So, I completely understand how you feel! I have to say, it's a lot better now, from ~1 pack a day to one every couple of days! So, I'm kinda patting myself on the back about it.

U got a deal there! lol. I'm a pro at symptom spotting! I have a good imagination. lol. x
:haha:

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!
:haha:

Sara, this is like reading my own life story!!! I went through the same with DH (vitamins and B&B). He is sooo bad about taking vitamins or ANY supplements, i even bought him gummy bear vitamins for adults to see if he takes them! I too feel like a nag, but they are such little brats about this stuff! I am so glad the military MAKES HIM go to the doc and dentist...less things to nag about! I also bought 2 bottles of maca, for him and me. Bad things is, when he's on duty, I can't monitor the maca intake...:growlmad:

Hello ladies! Tried out SMEP, but with Dh's work schedule, we ended up being 'off' on the days. I have to say theres some interesting stuff going on in here ;)

I quit smoking in February so I know how hard it is! Ive had two since then-when I was around family that smoke. I feel so much better now that Im not smoking. I feel confident it will boost my fertility too!! I quit using an ecig. The best and cheap ones (without compromising quality) are at vapor4life.com. I dont even use mine anymore- am passing it on to family. I think about cigarettes a lot still- especially when Im especially taxed emotionally! You ladies can do it if you set your mind to it! I did and I was a religious smoker for 7 years!!

Love the ovulation avenue thing, soph. Thats a riot! :rofl:
yay for O'ing!!!! :wohoo:

"edit ovarian avenue :haha:

ooh! i've heard about ecigs and wanted to try them. maybe i'll give it a shot. the quitting this is not working out so far, the day i decided to quit i ended up going out to the bar with OH and of course had to smoke.
lots and lots of twinges. i think maybe i o'd cd18 again.. which really sucks because we didn't bd cd18. oh well hopefully there were enough swimmers to cover it. if my temp stays up in the 98 range FF changes my o date to cd18. boo :(

Ok, I can't do it...too much! I can't catch up with the thread, did the best I could.

:lol: soph! your dh has a very good sense of humor about all this ttc. That's good. My DH kinda shook his head with a grin when I told him about BnB. Oh well!

Mamaxm- i disnt think id ever be able to quit! Ecigs are a godsend! Plus u get the nicotine without the other 4000 chemicals.

Ive been having odd twinges too.. Im on cd 18, so I think it has to do with Oing!

ugh i've had them for like 5 days now. i guess it's a good sign. but o'ing @ cd18 is NOT because i didn't bd on cd18! totally kicking myself right now and i told myself i wouldn't! i'm praying my temp will go down in the morning. i should be asleep right now but again, i don't sleep in the 2ww :haha:

ugh i've had them for like 5 days now. i guess it's a good sign. but o'ing @ cd18 is NOT because i didn't bd on cd18! totally kicking myself right now and i told myself i wouldn't! i'm praying my temp will go down in the morning. i should be asleep right now but again, i don't sleep in the 2ww :haha:

I'm still getting twinges and have been since ovulation.

How come you think you ovulated later?

Mamaxm - Can you put my test date to May 11th as my cycle seems to be extended lol x

Does anybody know when its safe to check your CM because I am scared I will disturb the :spermy: going up my cervix. If we had :sex: at 7.30am and then I checked it at 8.30pm is that enough time? I don't want to ruin my chances just incase some are slow lol

:rofl:

Thanx honey I got my peak today yay!!!! and lots of ewcm so good to go I think bed enough anyway

Soph thanks for your reply hun, I eventually got my peak so happy about that longer cycle this month which is blah but I cant complain
Wow your scarf sounds amazing!

Morgan totally agree bedding is so sore for me around ovulation aswell achy legs and tummy and makes is so much harder to bed but grim and bear it, gosh that sounds awful!!??? wow hope your fortune cookie is right hun. My hubby said last time I conceived that it would take bang on 12 months and it did and says this time 6 months and this is 6th cycle so hope he is my little fortune cookie!!! How do men remain so calm?

Waiting4baby sorry you got BFN what cycle day are you on?

Nevertogether I hope she is right what is the website for her?

This is 3rd cycle of using monitor but I had to reset it I think it was cos was using EPO Missy and was getting headaches all the time aswell so stopped using it
Missy I bed yesterday morning I lived for the moment lol and bedding tonight as got peak so dont worry about it
I heard some women bedding 3 times a day and got pregnant damn flip that for a laugh tho

Rachael I usually get OV pains for a couple of days after think its quite common
Unfortunately pains near AF can be either AF or Pregnancy, sucks!!
Missy I have never seen the CMFM as it checks the diff levels of hormones but spose it could happen. Maybe you are just going to take a little longer to OV

:hi: Mimi how are you?

Sorry GemGem, welcome!

Sara Im hoping this is it for you this time!

:hi: ttcstill

Missy Im not sure about checking CP I dont really do it when fertile but sure that time gap would be fine

Morning Wanting!!! HOW ARE YOU?? lol. Wow you do get back to a lot of girls on here. So you bedded in morning eh, bad girl! hehe. I have not got my peak yet on my CBFM and no smiley face on OPK:nope: It is CD19 for me and I usually get my smiley face on CD17. I am a little bit worried but not too much as I have tonnes of EWCM which is exciting cos I never get it and I have got 2 highs on my CBFM. I am testing with OPK at 9pm tonight. Looks like a longer cycle for me.

Wanting? Do you think because I came off the pill Cilest in Jan that my body is now getting all fertile which is why I have EWCM now and didn't for the other 3 months? I did Ov though because I was using OPK and had a Progesterone Blood Test done at doctors. I Ov as soon as I stopped the pill but NEVER EVER have I got EWCM and this is the really exciting bit. I feel that my body has only just sorted itself out after 3 months. What do you think? x

Also do you think I should stop using Preseed as I have so much EWCM cos I read somewhere that if you have EWCM it's better to not use Preseed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->