Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morning girls haven't been around since Thursday been with oh since Thursday eve offiially on the 2ww!! Af due next Friday think I'm either 4 or 5 dpo today I'm gonna go with 4 cause not 100% sure how are you all anyone else on 2ww? Ohh guess what I finally got my OH to sit and watch te great spem race last night think he understads a little better now

Does anybody know when its safe to check your CM because I am scared I will disturb the :spermy: going up my cervix. If we had :sex: at 7.30am and then I checked it at 8.30pm is that enough time? I don't want to ruin my chances just incase some are slow lol

I wondered this my OH yhe other night after he cane put his (tmi) fingers up there to get me orgasm to suck sperm up was worried after that he cpuld of killed a great number in the process of doing that

Luciax - yes I worry about all these things lol. I feel like I'm the only one. Glad somebody else is!

Wanting - I have also purchased the JennyRenny reading and can't wait for her to get back. Did it last night so hoping she will get back today or tomorrow. I really am starting to get ready for her response and the weird thing is I know I will SO BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAYS!

Wanting - I bet Jenny is doing her nut wondering where all these resquests for readings have come from. Talk about SURGE! lol. She will probably take 2 weeks to catch up! Poor Jenny hehe x

hehe... missy yeah I have a reputation to writing long posts I hope it doesnt bother anyone? Just want to reply to everyone

I dont know if preseed can hurt if you have ewcm I dont use it at the moment I cant see a reason to use it if you are getting ewcm as its just a sperm friendly lubricant that helps if you dont get them. Dont know if using preseed if you have lots of ewcm could dilute everything? Not sure?

So excited about seeing my reading now

Wow thats cool Lucia my DH watched it too its very insightful dont feel so bad doesnt happen straight away as quite a long process. I am 1dpo tomorrow thing my eggy has been released or is just about too really bad pinching pain on left handside and bed yesterday morning so heres hoping. Hope there is lots of BFP this cycle we are due them xxx

I know this is yucky but will share anyway lol... :blush: my DH doesnt go internally afterwards when does that just the outside just incase. Maybe if you use softcups could put in on of them first but takes the romance out me thinks.

Luciax - yes I worry about all these things lol. I feel like I'm the only one. Glad somebody else is!

Wanting - I have also purchased the JennyRenny reading and can't wait for her to get back. Did it last night so hoping she will get back today or tomorrow. I really am starting to get ready for her response and the weird thing is I know I will SO BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAYS!

Wanting - I bet Jenny is doing her nut wondering where all these resquests for readings have come from. Talk about SURGE! lol. She will probably take 2 weeks to catch up! Poor Jenny hehe x

Ohhh who's jenny? I had a senerity Reading done I think the medium was on this site she gave me the dates of end of November till December 21st so not sure I had a face to face Reading few weeks ago with someone else and nothing about ttc came up

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ quite a few girls have done it now and apparently there is also a thread on here with a lot of girls saying she is v accurate. x

Ahhhhhhhhhh I have a craving for Walkers Roast Chicken Crisps! Can't stop eating the damn things lol

rachael- i normally o on cd 18 but FF is saying i o'd on cd13 which is completely unheard of for me, never been this early in 7 cycles! but i did start new vitamins. i'm just hoping FF is right, it's being a butthead this morning, put in a temp that was above coverline but below the highest temp on there and it took away my crosshairs, either way the temp isn't accurate as i haven't slept yet but i don't understand why a temperature that falls in perfectly with the chart would make FF change it's mind about my o date.
goodness i'm so sleepy now. but my chart is really making me mad, it seems like cd13 is the only day that really makes sense? but FF is so quick to take my crosshairs away..

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ quite a few girls have done it now and apparently there is also a thread on here with a lot of girls saying she is v accurate. x

Ahhhhhhhhhh I have a craving for Walkers Roast Chicken Crisps! Can't stop eating the damn things lol

Thanks missy moo! Will check that out I was confussed with my last Reading so will try this one out what did you ask her does she tell u when u will get a bfp?

Luciax yes it will convert to GPB (about £5 i think). I used a credit card. Yes she tells you when you get a BFP and the Conception date and the sex of the baby too x

Luciax yes it will convert to GPB (about £5 i think). I used a credit card. Yes she tells you when you get a BFP and the Conception date and the sex of the baby too x
wow keep us informed when you get her email! I'll apply to get one done in mid week do you know the thread of people who have had her readings?

awwwwww i wish my bank wasn't being so horrible right now so i could try it. my card got stolen so they've frozen my account, but this happened weeks ago and they're being slow about opening a new one and getting me back to using the card. boohoo.

Hope you get it sorted Maxmamx and thanks for putting me on May 11th x

Lucia x - No I don't have the threads but I have just started a new thread asking. Nevertogether got us all into it yesterday on here. There are a few threads with her mentioned. People are saying different stuff. Lets see what stories I get in my new thread. Yes I will keep you updated x

Yes we have to keep each other updated on the Jenny reading! Anyone got an email yet? Im still waiting. She must be getting an influx of them! lol. x

Do you have any symptoms yet Racheal or Luciax...noticed you are on the same testing date. I had to move my date to 11th May cos my cycle seems to have extended itself. x

Morgan- FF isn't right, at least from the looks of it. You have 6 temps that are lower than cd15, the open circles may be throwing it off.

OOOOH! Got my reading!
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July 2010 from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 24th.

Jennifer

How is everyone doing today? Anyone SS yet? :winkwink:

I'm 6DPO and no major symptoms yet except for a strange 'muscle pull' type feeling over my right ovary. It almost feels like I've pulled a muscle there and alternates between a stabbing pain to just a dull cramp feeling. Maybe I did pull a muscle? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->