Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

OOOOH! Got my reading!
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July 2010 from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 24th.

Jennifer

Oh great...when did you request it. I emailed yesterday x

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ quite a few girls have done it now and apparently there is also a thread on here with a lot of girls saying she is v accurate. x

Just waiting to hear back from my reading!!! oooooo interesting!

Reading testimonials look really promising! Don't get paid till Thursday so shall give it a go can't wait to hear outcome of people who have already requested

I paid yesterday. It came really quickly. I'm excited about it but I'm hoping this month is my month anyway!

Do you have any symptoms yet Racheal or Luciax...noticed you are on the same testing date. I had to move my date to 11th May cos my cycle seems to have extended itself. x
no symptoms yet millymoo only about 4dpo at moment won't be testing early this month don't want to risk another chemical

hi all.....well its cycle day 12 and i get to bd tonight woohoo!!!!! just a question can someone tell me what it means when the opk is getting darker like yesterday and today it seems to be getting quite dark, not positive but getting close i think!!! baby dust all!!!

I paid yesterday. It came really quickly. I'm excited about it but I'm hoping this month is my month anyway!

Wow July is only few months away I'm scared that she may give me a bfp date of like end of the year or 2011 lol I'm aching for bfp between now and next few months

hi all.....well its cycle day 12 and i get to bd tonight woohoo!!!!! just a question can someone tell me what it means when the opk is getting darker like yesterday and today it seems to be getting quite dark, not positive but getting close i think!!! baby dust all!!!

Oo that's good it means your peaking u should have ur bfp opk tomorrow or day after I usually get it day after my peak

I would be excited if this reading is right. DH wants a March baby because his birthday is in March. DD and I have April birthdays and he wants a birthday buddy.

Ww missymoo sure it will be ok would be amazing if she gave you ur bfp date for may!

im officially doing the SMEP this month
today is cycle day 10 so just started the opk even tho im not goin to o for another week or so at least lol
but hey im goin to c it thru this month
got concieve plus coming in the next 5 days too, evty little helps lol xx

This is the lady I had my Reading from https://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/ she doesn't give you a absolute answer though just gave me dates between nov and dec i had chemical 8th April so could of been linked to that baby unless I get bfp this month and the babys early

Ok, have to read through all posts and catch up after work, just wanted to provide a quick update. :witch: showed up early (I guess because of the early O). So...I'm out for April. :nope:Sorry to mess up our stats!!

Mama, can you put me down for testing next 5/22 when you get a chance? Thanks so much!

Do you have any symptoms yet Racheal or Luciax...noticed you are on the same testing date. I had to move my date to 11th May cos my cycle seems to have extended itself. x

No symptoms. Im constipated. but then I was last month in the 2ww.

I dont think its going to be my month now :cry:

I got my Jenny reading back and it said August 2010. 4 months. I'm stupid as well and believe it. x

OOOOH! Got my reading!
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July 2010 from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 24th.

Jennifer

ha ha mines a boy too. x

Hello all, how is everyone?

Good luck ladies, let's hope the AF stays away for everyone!

I tested again, only a cheapie test, theline was darker but still not too dark, just hoping the CBD wasn't false and AF doesn't ruin everything tomorrow or Wednesday :(

FX and dust to all xx

How is everyone doing today? Anyone SS yet? :winkwink:

I'm 6DPO and no major symptoms yet except for a strange 'muscle pull' type feeling over my right ovary. It almost feels like I've pulled a muscle there and alternates between a stabbing pain to just a dull cramp feeling. Maybe I did pull a muscle? :shrug:

I'm doing ok! I told my sister we are ttc and its made me feel so much better. Out of everyone she is the one I have really wanted to tell and it feels good to be able to talk to her about things.

I am also getting cramps x

ooooh waiting for mine now and worried its gonna be like 2012 lol..... but I guess as long as I knew when (if that was true) then I would be happy with that xxx Rach when did you send for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->