Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

We've been following this plan for the last couple of months and so far no good :( I caved and :poas: this morning at 9DPO and got a :bfn: I'm going to wait now and see if the :witch: rides in next Tuesday or not...

hello all

we're now doing the SMEP (even tho OH doesnt realise there is a plan to our :sex: lol) we did miss a day the other but :sex: the following night instead, might :sex: tonight too just to get us back on track :) i think i might have OV'd but im not 100% sure....guess i'll just have to wait and see :)

:dust: for all xx

Well we are still on track with the plan - today is a day off bd'ing as I am cd11, my OH was a little confused this morning when I lept up early outa bed to make tea and put all my clothes on straight away and drank my tea laying on top of the bed sheets :haha: he was like 'errr not today then??' I am still trying my best not to let him in on this plan as to not freak him out!! Negative opk just now, assuming I am on for my normal positive opk on cd14.... onwards we go!!

I'm only on cd7, but I think I will start tonight!

hehe..... mamaxm this is why I dont temp I get so confused

Sorry for your BFN Hope but there is still time

GL this is me and everyone else FX

Gingerwhinger, thats so funny I could imagine what thoughts were going through your OH head hehe.... I think I am OV today hopefully I bed cycle day 12 and today cycle day 14 Im worried about spermies still not being there and what if I ovulated straight away today and miss the eggy tonight?

GL Sophia

if you ov'd today and bd tonight you won't miss the eggy hun :flower: it'll live for 24 hours or so, therefore you defo should bd tonight!

Well CD12 for me and cos me and OH argued on CD8 and we couldnt :sex: that night we're a day different.

so we will :sex: tomorrow night. I did my first official SMEP bd'ing last night, and laid in bed with hips propped for 40 mins. inserted a softcup after and then had to get up to pee. little bit of semen came out but hoping that most of the sperm got up the ol' cervix! Whilst I had my hips propped I also made myself orgasm again, figured it wouldnt hurt if there were any more spermy there!

Morning girls !!
how is everyone today ? Ive woke up with what i think is a trapped nerve its not sore but ive got a numb thumb :wacko:
Got go docs tomorrow morning to get it sorted but he reckoned on fone ill need phisio :(

OOOO! Crosshairs!!! My chart is confused but I have crosshairs!

Hi Ness,

Thanks for the re-assurance, its funny how we start panicking once theres not much more we can do. Softcups should defo help and Im going to start using them and preseed next month if no BFP. Normal to have a little bit of leakage its so horrible, oh what we have to go through. Yeah my OH always makes me do that aswell after kind of a routine we have got into hehe... as read after orgasm the opening of cervix dips and pulls them in.

It was so funny the other night I propped a pillow underneath me and woke up in the morning like that I must have been tired

Oh sorry to hear that takingforever, Im fine think Im OV today either that or preparing to release for tomorrow. Im a bit worried about my CM as it keeps on going dry then wet, surely it should stay wet until low fertility?

Hows everyone else?

lol wantingagirl at falling asleep with hips propped up :rofl:

I always orgasm with OH anyway but thought I'd do that bit extra to suck the rest up he he!

xx

lol wantingagirl at falling asleep with hips propped up :rofl:

I always orgasm with OH anyway but thought I'd do that bit extra to suck the rest up he he!

xx

hehe... I thought it was funny too. Yeah I always do too but always do once more for luck. The more the better :happydance:

ha ha ha yep suck the little swimmers up!

I tell you girls I feel mega mega relaxed and happy this cycle! I still won't say I feel 'positive' about getting my bfp this cycle as I'm sick of getting my hopes up but I do feel more relaxed defo!

Also I've tested early every other cycle but this cycle I'm not going to. I will only test the day AF is due if she hasn't arrived. She's bang on time for me so I will know I'm pg if she doesnt arrive on the morning of 9th April!

ha ha ha yep suck the little swimmers up!

I tell you girls I feel mega mega relaxed and happy this cycle! I still won't say I feel 'positive' about getting my bfp this cycle as I'm sick of getting my hopes up but I do feel more relaxed defo!

Also I've tested early every other cycle but this cycle I'm not going to. I will only test the day AF is due if she hasn't arrived. She's bang on time for me so I will know I'm pg if she doesnt arrive on the morning of 9th April!

Yeah think thats what I need to try and do too and so good to follow a plan. The only issue I have that I think I only have a chance for cycle day 12 and I was quite dry that day. Im pretty sure I have ovulated, pain has gone and now dry down below. The thing is even though the egg lives for a further 24 hours if I am dry then the spermies wont survive? Dont know why this is happening seems like I am only getting ewcm and cm for a day and a half and if this is the case the every other day rule is not going to work for me as got yesterday which was my day off bedding and today up until now which is too late as wont bed until tonight???? :dohh: so confused

I've increased my water intake this cycle and I think that along with the bcp leaving my system has helped an awful lot!

Have you tried conceive+? I use that also x

I've increased my water intake this cycle and I think that along with the bcp leaving my system has helped an awful lot!

Have you tried conceive+? I use that also x

No I havent im usually producing an ok amount but this time seem not to be and have even increased my water intake so dont know whats going on. I cant see me getting BFP this time. Im not meaning to be negative but if I didnt bed on the EWCM day then I have no chance. Im drinking stacks of water. Is conceive plus the same as preseed?

yeah pretty much hun from what I understand - it's quite a fluid lubricant, I think that the preseed is something you insert in to your vagina before sex?? but don't quote me on that I have no idea if that's true lol. I just feel content knowing that at least I'm using a lube that can help if I need it to!

Perhaps if you're under the weather or feeling stressed it could be affected? x

good news! i got a almost as dark as the line opk today with not so good urine so i assume i'm o'ing! already bd and have my softcup in, i'm feeling alot better.. arein, you're next! i'm so surprised, o has NEVER been this late before.
also, no one should worry about getting AF and ruining the statistics! it's good for them to be accurate and that should be the last thing you're thinking about while ttc :hugs: i'd rather have an accurate 30% statistic than an inaccurate 100%!

WOOHOO for pos OPKs!!!! :happydance:

yeah pretty much hun from what I understand - it's quite a fluid lubricant, I think that the preseed is something you insert in to your vagina before sex?? but don't quote me on that I have no idea if that's true lol. I just feel content knowing that at least I'm using a lube that can help if I need it to!

Pre-seed is insertable lubricant. It makes a nice little pool in your vagina for the sperm to swim around in. We've used it 3 times and I really like it.

Question: Can you have a temp shift and not O? Anyone?

Yeah very true Ness I havent been feeling well lately so maybe thats what it is have had the cold all last week and toothache and migraine for a couple of days, ive been taking painkillers so wondering if that is drying me out plus the stress of not being well. Do you get a syringe with the conceive plus? Yeah the preseed is the same thing but looks to me like people prefer Conceive plus on here so think will give it a shot next month if no luck. Just annoyed I might have missed out but you never know. Do you use it just externally or internally? Its mad what we do for that BFP hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->