Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

good news! i got a almost as dark as the line opk today with not so good urine so i assume i'm o'ing! already bd and have my softcup in, i'm feeling alot better.. arein, you're next! i'm so surprised, o has NEVER been this late before.
also, no one should worry about getting AF and ruining the statistics! it's good for them to be accurate and that should be the last thing you're thinking about while ttc :hugs: i'd rather have an accurate 30% statistic than an inaccurate 100%!

WOOHOO for pos OPKs!!!! :happydance:

yay so you got your positive opk? Im just trying to figure out if preseed or conceive plus is best, I have used preseed in the past they are both internal arent they?

I know that Pre-Seed is internal but I've never used Conceive +. I would imagine that it is.

We used preseed this month for the first time. I think I'm gonna try preseed w/ softcups next time because everything seemed to "fall out" afterwards (sorry TMI). There's a thread on here somewhere that has bfp results for both preseed and conceive+...

That's why you have prop your butt up afterwards! Or lay with your legs crossed, I've done that before when I've been too tired to get my arse in the air.

it could be that then hun if you're a bit run down :flower:

the conceive+ comes in a tube like normal lubes and I just squeeze on to my fingers to put on end of OH's penis and a I generally rub a bit round my V mainly around the opening!

Thank you! I will have to make my decision in which one I would prefer to use. Would the internal one not help more with ttc as actually goes close to your cervix or even enters it?

It shouldn't go in your cervix. Pre-Seed and makes a nice, comfy place for the sperm to swim around close to your cervix and then up into your uterus. I chose to use it because I never have EWCM so I thought this would just add one more thing that is needed to conceive that I don't already have.

It shouldn't go in your cervix. Pre-Seed and makes a nice, comfy place for the sperm to swim around close to your cervix and then up into your uterus. I chose to use it because I never have EWCM so I thought this would just add one more thing that is needed to conceive that I don't already have.

Thanx I need to try that cant do any harm in giving it a shot. Im just so annoyed that I might be out and wasted a month think my body playing tricks on me

My body likes to mess with me too. And no, no harm in giving it a shot. I bought mine on eBay for $16. It says 8+ uses on the tube and came with 6 applicators and a mini massager...ooo! However the massager came with interchangable heads and one of them had spikes on it that looked mighty uncomfortable. I just feel that lubes that your DH (or boyfriend or whoever) would put on his penis could get wiped off during penetration.

And also, it's not over until the hag shows. Keep going!

I am so confused here I have been waiting for my temp to rise and instead it drops..... I thought I was seeing things so took it a second time while laying there and still it had dropped. I cant reach my cervix in any normal position and CM is white and watery not stringy like EW. What is going on here?

Holy crap that's a big dip! How long are your normal cycles? That could just be the progesterone dropping off after AF.

Or it could be the dip before your thermal shift. What's your O day?

wow thats a huge drop ttcstill!!!

did yo do anything different? Turn the heating off? different bed sheets? diff time??

I have no idea when O day is I just started all this stuff and No I have not done anything different nothing at all, I do not get it I am really confused, I still have not got a positive OPK either.

One temp is not supposed to make a difference in your chart, it's based on patterns according to what I've read. I wouldn't put too much stock in it until tomorrow's temp. Easier said than done, I know. I obsess over every temp, every day.

I have discarded a temp before because I thought I took them wrong because I got a drop like this at the begining of my cycle. I am confused. oh well I gues we'll see.

AreIn83 - hehe.... I like that word hag fits her to a bill, yeah aint over till she appears

ttcstill - Not sure about temps but sounds like OV signs or nearing up to it, doesnt have to be ewcm clear and watery is still a fertile sign. Think our bodies are playing tricks on us this month. From what I know you have to temp at same time every morning after your night sleep, is that what you did?

Wantingagirl- Yes i always temp betwenn 720 and 730 am just before I force myself out of bed and I always get about 7 hrs of sleep.

I have discarded a temp before because I thought I took them wrong because I got a drop like this at the begining of my cycle. I am confused. oh well I gues we'll see.

Don't discard it yet. Wait a couple of more days. It very well could be your O dip. Man, I'd love to O on CD11....

O dip? I thought you were supposed to spike at O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->