Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

O dip? I thought you were supposed to spike at O

Some women have a dip the day of or the day before O. Look at my chart (it's ugly, beware). You'll get a dip before the thermal shift.

My February chart looks better, see how the temps go down before they climb back up?

Arein, i was looking around on FF and it says that they will only put crosshairs on your chart after three consecutive days of high temperatures, so i'm sure they'll put yours on today or tomorrow! i've had 5 days of high temperatures and it hasn't changed yet.. but i guess we'll see what happens. really i just want them to hurry up and confirm o so i can see my pregnancy points! haha! i just paid for a vip membership and i want to reap the benefits!

If your temp is up tomorrow, I bet you get them. It says three but it's more like 6 if the chart is confused. I love those pregnancy points! I had 62 last month before she got me.

opk says negative but it is darker than the last few days...... also i am now wondering if I could have o'd this weekend when i didnt take temps because sunday I was cramping really bad...... urghhhhhh now i am just driving myself crazy!

I think that it may be coming up instead of passed. It is possible to have a super early O, cd8 for you this weekend, but your temp would have been higher already and not this low 4 dpo. Does that make sense?

ok that makes sense! thank you sooo much...... i think i need to :sleep:

HA! Did you wear yourself out? It is exhausting, trying to figure all of this out!

HA! Did you wear yourself out? It is exhausting, trying to figure all of this out!

yes I did, and i took a nap.... now i am going to catch up on here and get something done in my house before I lose control of it too lol.

Hi all, I got 2 very faint positives Monday and Tuesday, so I took a digital today and got a YES!! So, I am pregnant!! So, you can put a + by my name, thank you.

Hi all, I got 2 very faint positives Monday and Tuesday, so I took a digital today and got a YES!! So, I am pregnant!! So, you can put a + by my name, thank you.

WOW congrats......... :happydance:

Thank you very much!! We are sooo excited. We have been ttc since August '09, and it seems like it's been forever. I couldn't believe it when I took the digital test!

Thank you very much!! We are sooo excited. We have been ttc since August '09, and it seems like it's been forever. I couldn't believe it when I took the digital test!

WOW you have no idea how much better I feel right now. We have been ttc since Dec of 08 when I had a mmc and it has been very frustrating with af coming up to two weeks late false positives and all..... I have wondered if I am ever going to be able to give him the baby he so deserves! You have given me some hope Thank You!

Bad news Im afraid. the witch just got me. im gutted, i so wanted a honeymoon baby. never mind, i'll pick myself off, and on to cycle 5.

congrats to the bfps, fx for everyone waiting to test.xx

Welllllll was going to start last night on cd7 but DH came home from ju jitzu a bit sore so I let him off. I guess we will start tomorrow on CD8 as per the plan. He did ask about my 'window', bless him. This was after last month he had a little meltdown about feeling like a sperm factory so I backed right off. I guess the reverse psychology worked!

He even tried to make a little joke and said 'if it's not the window, it's not going indow' LOL
I had to tell him that we need to practice for the window to keep it fresh

hey soph, fancy seeing you over here!!! Aww bless your DH!

I meant to say, im going to stick with SMEP so will be testing again on 24th April!!! Will be my 3rd cycle of SME, but the last 2 cycles i went on some really crazy water slides in the 2ww!! Not sure if that scrambled my eggs but staying clear this month just in case lol!!!!

baby dust.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->