Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hi all.....well its cycle day 12 and i get to bd tonight woohoo!!!!! just a question can someone tell me what it means when the opk is getting darker like yesterday and today it seems to be getting quite dark, not positive but getting close i think!!! baby dust all!!!

You will get your positive soon if it keeps getting darker. x

Do you have any symptoms yet Racheal or Luciax...noticed you are on the same testing date. I had to move my date to 11th May cos my cycle seems to have extended itself. x

No symptoms. Im constipated. but then I was last month in the 2ww.

I dont think its going to be my month now :cry:

I got my Jenny reading back and it said August 2010. 4 months. I'm stupid as well and believe it. x

4 months isn't bad each plus on the up side she could be wrong x

Ok, have to read through all posts and catch up after work, just wanted to provide a quick update. :witch: showed up early (I guess because of the early O). So...I'm out for April. :nope:Sorry to mess up our stats!!

Mama, can you put me down for testing next 5/22 when you get a chance? Thanks so much!

Sorry to hear that hun. xx:hugs:

Hello all, how is everyone?

Good luck ladies, let's hope the AF stays away for everyone!

I tested again, only a cheapie test, theline was darker but still not too dark, just hoping the CBD wasn't false and AF doesn't ruin everything tomorrow or Wednesday :(

FX and dust to all xx

oh wow..............you have a BFP? x

ooooh waiting for mine now and worried its gonna be like 2012 lol..... but I guess as long as I knew when (if that was true) then I would be happy with that xxx Rach when did you send for it?

Last night about 9pm I think and got it at 3pm today. It said August 2010. I am a little bit disappointed. Its 4 months. :cry:

I want my BFP this month. lol. x

Hey I got my JENNY RENNY reading!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June 2010. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 17th.

So that means it's not this cycle, or the next but the other after. That means that if this is true we have been ttc for 5 months!!!!

YAY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

But now I'm thinking, then why bother bd when I get my peak on OPK lol this month and next if nothins happening until then! haha But I'm still gonna do it obviously!! hehe

Do you have any symptoms yet Racheal or Luciax...noticed you are on the same testing date. I had to move my date to 11th May cos my cycle seems to have extended itself. x

I got my Jenny reading back and it said August 2010. 4 months. I'm stupid as well and believe it. x

Yeah I'm starting to think at least it will happen. I feel silly for believing it. lol.x

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June 2010. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 17th.

But now I'm thinking, then why bother bd when I get my peak on OPK lol this month and next if nothins happening until then! haha But I'm still gonna do it obviously!! hehe

LOL thats what I thought! I dont need to put any effort in for the next 4 months. lol. x

Hey Racheal - awww me too but I had a feeling mine wouldn't be. Wouldn't it be funny though if we all got bfp's this month! hehe

So that means it's not this cycle, or the next but the other after. That means that if this is true we have been ttc for 5 months!!!!

Wow another July ! Who knows it may be wrong and you all may get bfp for may

LOL thats what I thought! I dont need to put any effort in for the next 4 months. lol. x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I'm starting to think at least it will happen. I feel silly for believing it. lol.x

IT WILL HAPPEN RACHAEL! We all deserve it. Look how much we want it!! lol

Jenny Renner - Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begin in June 2010. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 29th.

I was hoping now but if works another 2 months would be cool. My hubbys bday is 20th march and edd roughly that date. Jeesh hope its true. Another boy but I dont care as long as I get one. Does anyone know how true this is or just a guess as obviously they would only put the ones that were right on the website???

here is my Jenny reading!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May 2010 from a cycle you are currently on (April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 25th and 28th.

OMG please be true LOL!

Looks like I will be the first to possibly prove her wrong (or right!!!!)

Wanting - you just made me giggle...."I don't care as long as I get one". We are like big kids lol. I want one! lol

I know! With all the effort we put in! Yeah it will happen........4 months to go....... lol.

My OH is going to think I am even more mental when I tell him this.

wantingagirl good point! I guess only we will be able to tell how true they are from us all on here. x

stardust that is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what date in May are you testing?

I'm going to be keeping an eye on you now. lol. x

I was dreading opening the e mail just now! stupid really because I know these things are probably just a scam and a bit of fun. Well I also see a medium recently (after my mmc) and she said May too. We shall see.

I think I am due to test 20th May. Defo keep an eye out, if its true how many people will want a jenny reading LOL

STARDUST - Oh god yes yes!!!! I hope she is right. I want you to be pregnant!!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->