Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I was dreading opening the e mail just now! stupid really because I know these things are probably just a scam and a bit of fun. Well I also see a medium recently (after my mmc) and she said May too. We shall see.

I think I am due to test 20th May. Defo keep an eye out, if its true how many people will want a jenny reading LOL

Im the same way I was scared to even do the reading bc of maybe being told it won't happen. I know this is prob scam but want another baby so bad and really don't want the bad news. At least you got good news. GL will be lurking to see who she proves right!!!!!!

I know. It prob is a scam.......and well thought of cos we want to get preg so badly we will do anything. x

the testimonials on her site are well written unless she made them up

heya i have seen on some other forums where every person said their reading was wrong!! she obviously just picks the ones that have turned out well and put them on her site!!

not that i have anything against it, i got a reading a couple of days ago... haven't checked my mail yet though! it's all a bit of fun nothing to be taken too seriously :D

xx

Well I think it gives us hope and also determination even if it is a scam. It gives us something to believe in. I really do believe it will happen. I just do I need something to believe in too. Jenny Renny is my Security Blanket lol

here we go

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September 2010 from a cycle that begins in August 2010. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 10th.

thats weird because my baby boy was due 10th may 2009... got my bfp in september from august cycle lol!!

check your email winegums! lol.

I have also browsed around and a lot of the predictions are wrong, one even said BFP September 2009 (this was an old thread) and she got her BFP in March 2009!!

But yeah its a little bit silly, but its a nice thought to have. x

Well I've started a Jenny Renny Accuracy Thread lol so lets see what happens will be fun lol

i hope mine is innaccurate ;) i want my bfp in may not september :p

AND THE VERDICT IS IN........ Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on ( April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/Birthdate if referenced the month of Janurary 2011 - specific reference to the 13th and 14th.

Missy and wanting- The three of us all have July BFP's according to Jenny!

OoOOo fingers crossed for you ttcstill :)

Thanks never....... I really hope she is right because that would fall right into my plans..... close on the house this month move in june or july settle in then have the baby in janurary and get married in october!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->