Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

check your email winegums! lol.

I have also browsed around and a lot of the predictions are wrong, one even said BFP September 2009 (this was an old thread) and she got her BFP in March 2009!!

But yeah its a little bit silly, but its a nice thought to have. x

sounds like its a big old scam then aaww :(

you girls are so funny with those readings! not that i wouldn't be gossiping along with you if my darn card wasn't broken :haha:
my chart worked itself out this morning thank god, now hopefully it will just stay like that. all i'm really interested in right now is making sure my post o temps stay up, frankly i don't really care when i o'd because i'm not going to be ttc after this cycle for a couple months while OH and i focus on other things and relax a bit.

I'm not putting too much stock into my reading, I obviously wanted her to tell me something and if it happens in July then that's better than never.

yeah just a bit of PMA :) and if it comes true then hooray!

HA. doubt it. i really want to especially after last month, but i'm seriously doubting it. i'll probably buy just two and test at 10dpo and then the 5th. but i'm not sure. i'm trying to hold out though! usually i've tested by now, especially since for the last couple days i've thought i was way later in the 2ww.

...I have a confession...I tested this morning like a dumbass. I know better, I'm only 4dpo according to FF and 3 DPO according to me. Sigh.

lol arein, i always do that too.
af due today, just tested bfn boooooooo. hopefully she wont show up lol, bet she gets me in my sleep tonight.

aw honeybee i hope she doesn't show and you get a surprise late bfp.
arein, don't feel like a dumbass. i've done it every cycle before this one, hahaha! i think it's because i have no hpts in my house and i'm getting kind of sick so i don't feel like going out and buying any. if i had them i bet i would have done one by now.
i think i'm going out today because i need some bottled water, i'm out. and florida tap water is a big no no to drink. so i'll probably get some today.

1-12-11 edd :cloud9:
look how nicely that 2 sits inbetween the two 1's. i think it's a sign that this should be my month.

LOL sarah- I did the same thing yesterday ...... I will do it again tomorrow!

I'm going to try not to just waste my HPTs because I have a crap load right now. Must...stay...strong. Who am I kidding, I'll be peeing on everything in the house.

Arein - HAHA are you on heat! hehe Peeing on everything in the house. You just made me LOL

I just can't control myself, I hit a certain point and I just get pee happy....I'm glad all I have at home are IC's

hi im out for this month af arrived on the 18th, so back to the drawing board for me, started opks again yesterday with a faint + but a much darker +opk today so im so confused with when im ovulating as last month(march) i got strong + on day 11 and 12 of cycle and now im only 9days in so im at a lost wot is happening, am only doing opks this month as i missed doing my temps when af started as ive been ill with bronchitis and had high fevers as well but good luck to every one still waiting for their :bfp: and well done to those with their :bfp:
ill be testing again on the 12th may hopefully get my :bfp: then a few days before my daughters 11th birthday
thanks donna

I know me too!

I know as soon as I start I will do it every day. I am going to try and hold out as long as I can!

Anyway, Jenny told me august. lol. So I dont need to test!

dottie-hope you're feeling better and fx!

I just realized I'm not cramping which is odd, I usually cramp from the time I o until AF shows. Interesting.

Hi ladies :)

Well SMEP didn't work this month :( AF arrived today

Will carry on with it next month though and hopefully get a positive result! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back