Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I just can't control myself, I hit a certain point and I just get pee happy....I'm glad all I have at home are IC's

:rofl: me too !! My DH asked me tonight if I had a problem.... I confessed that I am addicted to peeing on plastic. He doesnt realise how much it costs us :blush:

Yeah, DH does realize how much....that's why when I showed him I had bought that Jenny Renny reading he was excited because that was ONLY $8.

Im never going to be able to compete with Wanting's amazing list of replies to everyone... Ive had 7 pages to read through since I was on here yesterday and all I can remember is:

Jenny Rennie - oooh count me in I could do with some PMA. Will let you know what she says (has she ever told anyone nope you're never going to get pregnant??? Not sure i would want to know)

Im not a smoker now but used to 10 years ago - know how difficult it is to stop so lots of respect to you all! Now wine is my problem, I dont drink much mainly a few glasses at the weekend, but both me & DH are going for an alcohol free May. Woo hoo excitement killing me already... but if helps...

Soph - Ovulation Avenue & your DH antics made me laugh out loud earning me a look of disgust from my DH!!

All the newbies hello, sorry to those who AF has got, and dont think we got any BFPs??

Well FX she is right AreIn and it will save you a fortune!

My AF is now three days late. Had 2 BFNs, managed to restrain myself from testing today but allowing myself to test tomorrow although cant see the point (but obviously dont think I could not).

waiting-Yeah, this morning when I was hurriedly trying to read and respond to as much as I could before rushing out the door, DH asked "Is that homework?" I just looked at him and he read it right away, rolled his eyes and walked away. He gets pretty interested in what I'm talking about to all of you but he's tired enough of my endless chatter about it, he doesn't want to read what 30 other desperate women are saying :rofl:

Oh! And FX for tomorrow's testing!

well i tell ya I really hope she is right ...... it would be great to have things fall into place for once

so i finally decided to go and get hpts.. went to the dollar store.. and LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WERE GONE! as if someone had walked in and cleaned them out right before me! they usually keep around 100 in stock and i've never ever had a problem getting them before! they were all gone!
maybe it's a sign. i know i would have tested tomorrow if i had them. i think i'll wait till 9dpo to go buy tests.

I am currently pregnant thanks to the SMEP, Soft Cups and Preeseed. I never added my dates or posted in this thread but I have been successful using the plan. GL to all.

Yay MrsWez, thanks for giving us hope and a happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

Hey Maca ladies...does this stuff work right away, or is there a delay? My order is expected to come in by Friday, and can't wait! :haha:

Also, got the softcups in...am slightly frighted, but will do what it takes!:rofl:

Ahem, that is I got them in the mail...not in, as in you know where. :rofl:

Testing on Friday girls, hoping for my BFP. Little nervous and anxious at the same time. Congrats to the new BFP's.

Hey everyone, good luck with the Jenny Renny readings! I will be following you all with interest...

MyTurnYet - I am not taking Maca, but I know that SquirrelGirl started taking it a couple of days ago and thinks it has had an effect already!

I am CD11 today...we were supposed to BD last night, but got into a stressful conversation about money and other stuff, so ended up BDing this morning instead. I am cool with that, last month we followed SMEP to at T - I am happy to be a little bit more relaxed about it this month. I figure as long as it is every other day or so, then as many as we can around O, we should be doing enough.

Hope everyone is well! xx

good luck mommyb and myturn, don't be scared!! you seriously can't feel them. the first time i used one i did bleed. apparantly that doesn't happen to alot of people though as i could find no one else with the same problem! the second day there was a very small amount of blood and then from them on things went normal, so i'd say give one a test run. i'm really glad i did, i wasted three of them trying to get them in because i thought i was putting them in wrong until someone told me i was doing it right. they don't sit horizontally, they sit vertically and they stay kind of squished together!
just ate a bar of dark chocolate and it's not agreeing with me, feeling pretty nauseous. symptom?! maybe. also took a loooooooong nap after sleeping in this morning which isn't too out of the ordinary, i do love my naps :rofl:

oh & my turn- you can look at my charts and see the difference maca has made for me! they started working immediately, i felt energy as soon as i started taking them and my skin/hair look/feel great. i love maca and i'm going to continue them if i don't get preg this month & stop ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->