Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

MyTurn, yes, I just posted not long ago on another thread about Maca. I think I started them on Friday and today, holy cow....:) I was so ready for hubby to come home! RAAAAARRRR!!! :rofl: Definitely helping with the having fun rather than just baby making....

its great unless it's an off day, then its frustrating! haha!

hope everyone is doing well :flower:
sorry to any one who has been visited by the witch :hugs:
just an update on how we are doing as you might know was confused about actual o day as not teasting this month but anyhow got lots of pma for this cycle!!
we bd day 7,9, 13(df's fault!) 14 and will today day15
missing wednesday and insurance dance on thurs, df away then till monday:cry:
but hopefully would of covered ov day on 26 or 28 day cycle you guys may think i have messed up plan?
but heres to hoping good luck ladies x x

Hey girls starting my plan :dance: I'm sooo excited.

DH took me away for the weekend :O away from my PC :p so I didn't have a chance to follow up from my first post I made on this thread about wanting to start the plan!

Hope everyone's is going to plan and can't wait to see some BFP's!!! :dust:

Sara hope that being hungry is a sign for you. I am also a small eater and last time pregnant I ate so much FX

hehe missy, part of me agrees and part of me says its coincidence but will give it a shot. I was told when I was little I would never have kids and I have a little boy
Could you not just get that info yourself from chineese astrology website? But Im still curious to see if it works.

I am still holding out that we all get our BFP's this month

Rach I feel silly for believing it too but it gives us some hope and something to focus on and hey we can prove her wrong lol....

Stardust I hope so!!!!

Haha Missy!!! thats so funny I know Im like a big kid

The only reason I want a girl is so we can do girly things together rather than footie all the time

Yay Sara to July but we are going for may arent we?!!! hehe....
I look for symptons before my egg has even left the building!!

Donna sorry for your AF I hope its yur time this month

haha waiting4baby whatever do you mean about long reply hehe.... most of the threads happen in the evening and im never on so I play catch up in the morning

Congrats MrsWez

:hi: to everyone

good morning girls!
another sleepless night. the 2ww kills me. better than waiting for o though, i stand by that!
going out to look for a new job (with BENEFITS!) today, happy i don't need to be in a rush since OH can support me but i'd like to start working again, i worked too hard to get my license to give it up.
i'm predicted a girl if i concieve this month :cloud9: coincedentally OH and i finally found a name we liked for a girl about a week ago- aubrey! before last week i think we only had one or two and we weren't completely set on them- chloe and brooklyn.
huge aversions to chocolate right now. had the dark chocolate earlier and that was a no no, just drank some chocolate milk (WHICH IS MY FAVORITE.) and i'm sick again. FX'd.

Morning Morgan..... yeah im 1dpo and is going to drag but thankful im in it now. Wow thats a lovely name we like Riley for a boy and Maddison for a girl or Jessica

Oh I hope they are all signs and you get your BFP! I hope my reading is wrong and get mine this month too xxx

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to check in and let you know I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks over the weekend. Still getting pos preg tests but have just had a scan which shows no signs of pregnancy in the womb. Having bloodwork today to check my HCG levels are dropping and rule out an ectopic. Miserable eh :cry:

But am thinking this was doomed from the start... didn't get a pos preg test till a week late and the digi never rose pas pregnant t 1-2 weeks so my HCG levels weren't rising. Doctors thinks it could have been implantation issues from the beginning...

Anyways I have to wait until my next period returns then we can start ttc again the month after. I'll be back smepping it up with you guys in June...

Good luck everyone x

I am so sorry to hear that Cupcake :( I hope you don't have to wait long for your super sticky bean xxxx

Cupcake Im so sorry, this seems very common and just unfortunately one of those things that happens. I hope you are ok and if you ever need to talk just PM me. Good for you that you are trying again and hopefully it doesnt take too long. They say you are very fertile straight after. I wish you luck and all the best :hugs:

I'm sorry Cupcake :hugs:. That's an awful pain.

Morgan-Good luck on the job hunt today!

Wanting-Of course we're shooting for May! May it is! My positivity is starting to dip like it always does. Just a feeling I have that this isn't it, either.

Just to let you know I have now done a chart for Jenny Renny. Some of you have already told me your reading and I have added them. For those who have had a reading or waiting for one, if you are not on it and want to be pls let me know and I shall add you. It will be fun to see what happens.:flower:

The thread is https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/318276-jenny-renny-conception-accuracy-chart.html

Thanks ladies, really appreciate your support. Just thankful that the pregnancy didn't go longer and I lost it later on... think it was doomed from the start...

The scan shows my uterus lining is thin again so I'm assuming all is out (TMI), but i would be keen to try immediately, but doctor has said to wait a month for af to return... not sure I can wait that long! I have heard of women getting pregnant straight away but not sure if it would increase my chances of mc again... don't want to have to go through that again! Just awaiting my bloods this afternoon and will ask the consultant again... I also might drop in on the boards on TTC after loss section to see what they think on there.

Good luck to all you girlies, baby dust to all x x x x

i've heard the reason why they want you to wait is for dating purposes. but do what you think is right and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->