Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

possible ID today? not as good as last cycle but they're both on cd6 :happydance: if it's true i just hope this one sticks.
also, this is sooo gross.. but i temp vaginally and when i temped this morning it was COVERED in creamy cm. more than i've ever seen on the stupid thing.
i said i wasn't going to SS but then again i said i would't test early and my fingers are itching. i think i'll test at 9dpo.

Sara thats what Ness said to be and she is pregnant now. I will try and keep the PMA going for you but I know mine will take a nose dive too so know how you feel but really hope its our month

Morgan can you change my testing date to the 9th may plz as late OV thanks hun

Hi girls!! 5dpo today ZzZzZzZzzZzZz!!!!! boring part of 2ww well this 2ww is going to be long not testing unless AF is a day late booo

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to check in and let you know I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks over the weekend. Still getting pos preg tests but have just had a scan which shows no signs of pregnancy in the womb. Having bloodwork today to check my HCG levels are dropping and rule out an ectopic. Miserable eh :cry:

But am thinking this was doomed from the start... didn't get a pos preg test till a week late and the digi never rose pas pregnant t 1-2 weeks so my HCG levels weren't rising. Doctors thinks it could have been implantation issues from the beginning...

Anyways I have to wait until my next period returns then we can start ttc again the month after. I'll be back smepping it up with you guys in June...

Good luck everyone x

im so sorry cupcake hope you feel better soon :hugs:

wanting-Let's try to keep each other's PMA up and anyone else who feels like they're going down. It's so hard to stay positive all the time but we are TTC WARRIORS!!!!

Yay totally Sara we dont have that name for nothing!!! :happydance:

Im hoping when Im at the end you and others will have BFP and can keep my dwindling PMA up! There is a time for us all! Lucia yeah it is so boring lol.....

hey ladies....its cycle day 13 and last night my man went and bought some opk's and i went to take one before bding and the box was empty(wtf)!!!!!! so we did the deed anyways cause it was cycle day 12!! we are using pre seed as well!!! hes gone to get a new box of opks now cause i feel like today might be the big O!!! good luck to all and I hope this smep really works!!

I just watched this on youtube was such a precious video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnQHpp-q-k

hey ladies....its cycle day 13 and last night my man went and bought some opk's and i went to take one before bding and the box was empty(wtf)!!!!!! so we did the deed anyways cause it was cycle day 12!! we are using pre seed as well!!! hes gone to get a new box of opks now cause i feel like today might be the big O!!! good luck to all and I hope this smep really works!!

hehe.... did you ever watch friends where chandler used them??? haha... just kidding

wanting-my attitude just got a little better, I just had a huge gush feeling and it was CM. I feel like it was just pooling in my underwear. Sorry, yucky but YAY for me!

haha..... I just go mad at certain parts of the day like really hyper does my hubbys head in. Could just imagine my men peeing on stick from boredom. Well Soph's did walk around with it in his arse didnt he :rofl:

Yay to lots of CM not TMI at all no holds barred here and that info gives you hope. Looks promising hun xx

OMG I just got my positive OPK (no empty boxes this time)LOL!!!!!! so should I wait till tonight to have sex and then do the following 2 days or do it RIGHT NOW and then tomorrow and the next??? its only day 13 so im in shock!!! We did it last night (day 12)so any input would be great!!!

Sarah- the increased appetite is a good sign fx'd for you dear!

Mamaxm- food aversions are a great sign especially when it is to something you normally love to indulge in!!!!!! :dust:

Cupcake- from my experience if you MC at that early a stage it is best to wait at least a couple months to make sure you heal as to reduce your chance of another MC..... But you do whatever you need to do..... My thoughts and pryers are with you...... I know exactly what you are going through i went through it in Dec 08 and it still hurts my heart!!! :hugs:

I am testing again today.... just to feed my poas addiction.....

argh girls im getting more sucked in to having a baby its always on my mind my OH did want to stop but then said we can try till september ( im due to go to university in september) I told him I wouldnt mind still trying while im at university but he said no who knows if it doesnt happen by then he might cause he changed his mind and said no to TTC then changed his mind again so who knows! I dont even feel motivated to go to university anymore not like I was in january before trying or thinking about having a baby I just want to be a mummy now! university can wait for 2 more years ( I hope )

OMG I just got my positive OPK (no empty boxes this time)LOL!!!!!! so should I wait till tonight to have sex and then do the following 2 days or do it RIGHT NOW and then tomorrow and the next??? its only day 13 so im in shock!!! We did it last night (day 12)so any input would be great!!!

you have 24 - 38 hours I sugest tonight give those spermies a chance to swim and settle takes 8 - 10 hours for sperm to actually reach the tubes so you want to have some ready for the egg instead of doing it at the wrong time and the sperm missing the egg altogether

My god I just actually EVENTUALLY got a smiley face on my OPK. 3 days late! My MC has now gone from Egg which see through to Cloudy but still stretchy. TmI! soz! But it is weird how I had Egg which clear and stretchy as hell and FERTILE stuff and now when I get my Smiley face (which I am happy to see, although I shouted at it when I saw it, for being late) that I now get the cloudy not so fertile stuff! Agrrrrrr confusing or what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->