Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh, Lucky, Mama, and SG, I'm so excited to hear that Maca works right away! I'm ready to go! Now if :witch: would just fly away.

Mama, Thanks for the advice on the softcups, too! Mama. Hmm...sounds like you have some symptoms! Keep us posted!

My god I just actually EVENTUALLY got a smiley face on my OPK. 3 days late! My MC has now gone from Egg which see through to Cloudy but still stretchy. TmI! soz! But it is weird how I had Egg which clear and stretchy as hell and FERTILE stuff and now when I get my Smiley face (which I am happy to see, although I shouted at it when I saw it, for being late) that I now get the cloudy not so fertile stuff! Agrrrrrr confusing or what!

YAY! I love that smiley face =) yeah I got EWCM a day before my first smiley

i'm sooooo confused as to what EWCM looks like.. i did an OPK at 0900 today and then at 5:30 tonight and both were NEG. i'm on CD14 and usually O CD16. i've been charting my temps and checking my CM and believe it's creamy, but i have such a hard time with the CM... :shrug:

My god I just actually EVENTUALLY got a smiley face on my OPK. 3 days late! My MC has now gone from Egg which see through to Cloudy but still stretchy. TmI! soz! But it is weird how I had Egg which clear and stretchy as hell and FERTILE stuff and now when I get my Smiley face (which I am happy to see, although I shouted at it when I saw it, for being late) that I now get the cloudy not so fertile stuff! Agrrrrrr confusing or what!

I was exactly the same! As soon as I got my surge my EWCM went a little cloudy. But I had had it days before. Anyway. I done a little research and found out that the EWCM can happen and stop before ovulation because hopefully when you are ovulating the sperm will just go straight to egg anyway.........but now I am thinking about it again too much, cos does the cloudy stuff kill the sperm? x

i'm sooooo confused as to what EWCM looks like.. i did an OPK at 0900 today and then at 5:30 tonight and both were NEG. i'm on CD14 and usually O CD16. i've been charting my temps and checking my CM and believe it's creamy, but i have such a hard time with the CM... :shrug:

Have you tried the "squeezing the cervix" way? x

rachael - no i haven't. i've got the temping and OPK's down. that's simple for me. but the whole cervix and cm thing. i mean. i know what the cervix is and i know hard and soft, but that's about as in depth as i know. as for the CM. i've always just stuck a finger on the cervix and see what it was like. not sure how to "squeeze" it ??

rachael - no i haven't. i've got the temping and OPK's down. that's simple for me. but the whole cervix and cm thing. i mean. i know what the cervix is and i know hard and soft, but that's about as in depth as i know. as for the CM. i've always just stuck a finger on the cervix and see what it was like. not sure how to "squeeze" it ??

It was a post on here a few days ago. Basically put two fingers up and squeeze the cervix between them and it pushes out CM from your cervix, then look! Give it a try. x

16 dpo.... no af.... no bfp. place your bets as to which one will come first!! (my money's on af)

it has for me. i never got a period in the month of march. DH and his boss (they are both medics) are convinced i became pregnant, but it didn't "hold on" is how they put it. that, or an anovulatory cycle. however, i did have O pains in february, so i'm pretty sure i ovulated. all i got in march was discharge, never a period. i just had to wait for my next cycle to come around basically...which was this month. not sure if that's the case for you, but who knows!

its my third month using opks, last 2 months af came on 15 dpo. but not a very long period of time to compare over is it. hmmmmm.

nevertogether, that's so weird, hope that doesnt happen for me. hope she either shows up today, or not for 9 months lol.

yes, so weird, i know. i had light pink discharge, brown discharge, spotting, what i thought was AF symptoms..but never AF. no :bfp: just had to wait around basically. FX'ed for you honey!!

arein- the same thing happened to me today! i had horrible cramping and then the CM was just gushing and i was completely convinced the witch had shown a week early! fx'd we're both preggers our due dates will be one day apart!
funniest thing today. i was out applying for jobs at salons and getting frustrated because no one was hiring.. and then i saw this girl with a huge yellow sign on the side of the road that said "ARE YOU HIRING?! PLEASE TAKE MY RESUME!" with a clipboard full of resumes! she was actually dressed very nicely but i doubt she'll get a job doing it that way! i laughed and tried to grab my camera but drove past her before i could.

OMG! That is too funny. I doubt anyone who could actually give her a job will take her seriously but people are getting desperate! I feel fortunate that DH and I both have steady jobs. There's no way I could afford my TTC habit on one income alone!

arein - i hear ya girl. definitely couldn't afford my habit either if DH and I were unemployed! good thing the army pays well!

hahahaha it's a bit of a strain on us. it's ridiculous trying to find a job here but i went to the cheap cuts by us type salons because i really don't care where i'm working as long as i'm making money, and i need to build my clientele anyways. it's ridiculous though, i'm certified as a master stylist and spend $2,000 extra and three more months in school to be a master stylist and not just a stylist, and i'm going to be stuck at a crappy salon until a good position opens at a high end salon. i worked 12 hours a day 5 days a week for over a year in school to work at cost cutters?!?!?!? ugh. oh well. jobs suck these days and i guess i'm lucky to have the option of working at a cost cutters.

DH just got this new job and I was eccstatic. We really needed it, I was working in the ER 3 12 hour shifts a week which wasn't awful but I had to take every other weekend and holidays and the constant running for 12 hours was really wearing on me. I was NOT a very nice person for the last 8 months I worked there. I took an office position which is 5 8 hour shifts a week, no weekends and no holidays.....and a $4,000 pay cut yearly. But I'm a happier girl. We have been doing that for a year and really struggling with my pay cut then DH gets his hours cut at his job which was another punch in the gut. Then he got this job! It's $600 more a month but he's working nights at least for the time being.

Ok, my left labia hurts....WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->