Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

you guys are lucky you have 2 incomes we have one and it sucks!! but its ok when i finish this distance course im doing i will be going to uni *if i get accepted* next year to get my midwifery degree and then in 3 years time will be starting on *nearly* double OHs income and we will have money again :) yayyyy at the moment childcare costs are about £100 under what i was making a month at my job... why work just under 50 hours a week NEVER see my baby and only be £100 better off at the end of it! no thanks... we just have to struggle as we are for now but hey I can see that my baby is a lot happier than some of the other babies round here who have tons of money and are left with nannies and stuff .... this is turning into a long post! lol

It is very nice to have 2. I'll be finishing my bachelor's in October 2011 and then starting on my nurse practitioner, at that time I'll be only working part-time or once a week while working on my master's. I'm really trying to decide if I want my Midwife, WHNP or FNP.

Girls, just got my jenny reading!!
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on (April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 15th.
WooHOO!!

I don't have time to read everyones posts and reply this morning because dh wouldn't put out last night but has promised me this morning and tomorrow morning before I leave for Sydney so I need to go and seduce him otherwise Jenny's reading won't come true!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on (April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 15th.
WooHOO!!

I don't have time to read everyones posts and reply this morning because dh wouldn't put out last night but has promised me this morning and tomorrow morning before I leave for Sydney so I need to go and seduce him otherwise Jenny's reading won't come true!

Wooooohooooo!!! Go sophy!!!

remember: have fun!!!!

I am too afraid to do it for her to tell me next year or something I don't want to hear!!!

Good luck Sweets!!!

16 dpo.... no af.... no bfp. place your bets as to which one will come first!! (my money's on af)

I have everything crossed for you honey!
OK, now I am going to bd - just had to find out if you had any news first!

WooHOO!!

Oh yeah!!! Thats brill. x

Soph - thats great i got the same but i got the 13th or 14th for edd

HoneyBee Im in a very similar place. My third BFN this morning :blush: (limiting myself to one a day) and tomorrow AF will be 4 days late.

No real sickness symptoms like you Maxam, have had lots of pains in my ovaries and bloating but its very likely to be PMT (although pains arent cramps). Dont feel particularly tired. Boobs a little sore but again likely to be PMT.

No spotting even yet, and creamy CM. Hmm.

Frustrating isnt it - you kind of want AF to come if she is coming, but then hoping she doesnt incase a BFP is coming...

i dunno...... just checked my cp and had red spotting so i think she's coming :-(
waiting - hope you get your bfp soon, it's so annoying isnt it.

Guess what, ladies? Maca just came in the mail! It was kind of like serendipity because I decided to make a strawberry smoothie and just as I was pressing the button on the food processor, the mailman rang the bell w/ the Maca...so I put it in my smoothie. :mail: Commence plan TTHF!

Honeybee-Sorry, love. Keep on trying! :hugs: You'll get there.

:hugs: honeybee keep your head up!
the damn census lady came knocking on my door about 5 minutes after i layed down for my nap. yes i am a child and i do require naps a couple days a week, sue me! :rofl: now i can't get back to bed. oh well maybe i'll be able to sleep tonight.

going out to buy hpts right now.. dollar store cheapies (IF THEY HAVE THEM.)
totally testing tomorrow like an idiot :haha:

Sandi Im gud. I seen someone else with the ticker and thought was really interesting to see diff symptons leading up to BFP I wish!!! How are you doll?

mom2daniel so sorry I just couldnt resist, I would bed tonite and two days after then miss a day then bed the day after

Lucia I know how you feel it takes over completely

Honey so sorry, I hope she doesnt get to you, FX. We wil get there soon, at least we all have each other xxxx

ooooh signs signs Sara and Morgan!!! Thats great about the job news. Me and hubby will struggle a bit since Im only working 16 hours a week now not what we are used to but sure will be fine

I bed again tnite cmon SMEP get me a BFP!!!

Winegums totally agree if I went back full time childcare here would be £600 a month and I make £870 so not worth working and not seeing our kids and tax credits is a joke.

Wow Soph such good news cant wait to see, FX FX FX.

Julia I was too scared incase she sed I would never conceive
I got conception in June and would find out in July I want it now tho lol....
GL for your 10am appt, what time is it where you are now?

Hi ladies, I did the SMEP and got my BFP today!
It works...good luck to all of you.

CONGRATS TILLIE! :happydance:
so unbelievable. dollar store? NO tests. there happened to be a dollar tree two buildings down, so i went there.. NO TESTS!!! i absolutely will not buy FRERS until friday when i get my money which is going to be.. 9dpo & start testing at 10dpo but i was okay with $1 tests to waste until then! too bad i can't have any.

can I join? we are going to try SMEP this month we have 6 days til 8cd.....Baby dust!!!!!

omfg.
look. at. this. opk.
43c832f17e4b__1272384188000.jpeg

found three opks in my bathroom, had to feed my addiction. just peed not 45 minutes ago. very dilluted. and the line is darker in person (as always). i'm sure if i had waited 4 hours it would have been darker than the control (the top faint line is the test line).
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i've never gotten any line on a opk past o, not even last cycle.
what do y'all think? opks reliable? any horror stories? i will gladly come back down to earth if this isn't promising.
:happydance: excited for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->