Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oh wow, mamaxm..... I know there was a thread about using OPKs as an HPT somewhere but it's been so long... I thought it said that the OPKs would only turn positive long after a HPT would show it.... But I'm definitely not 100% on that.

Easier said than done, but I'd wait til tomorrow and test with FMU and an HPT and see how it goes....

But you did get post number 2000, soooooooooo :)

hahaha! post 2,000 is bringing me luck!
well it's possible i could be more like 8dpo, until i wiggled around some of my temps FF said i o'd cd13. i know i shouldn't wiggle temps but my symptoms were just not matching what FF said and my body was telling me i was o'ing cd15. i still believe i o'd cd15.
god i want an hpt so bad but i am going to be strong and wait till friday! so tempted to run out and get some now but i will not!

hmmmmmmmmmm now I wanna pee on an opk! : )

Whoa! that is a dark line there Morgan! Why didn't the damn Dollar Store have any HPT's!!!! I would gladly give you one of my IC's to help you but you're miles away.

hahaha thanks arein :) i am in some shock right now as this has never happened before.. i usually pee on opks maybe twice every 2ww and i've never gotten so much as a smidge in the test line. i totally didn't expect anything and then BAM. i think i choked.
i technically could go buy hpts tomorrow but i think i'm going to wait till friday just to be safe. don't want to waste them too early, and i've read mixed reviews about using opks as hpts, some girls say they got dark lines before their +, some people say it wont work till after you get a +.

Tillie congrats!! And thanks for popping in to give us ladies hope. :happydance:

Mama, is that a CBFM opk? It looks like it, but I still haven't figured out how to read those without the machine! I was just recently looking at another thread where someone was using the CBFM stick as an HPT...hmm. Where have all the dollar store tests gone? Keep us posted once you :test: You're the TEAM SMEP leader and need a BFP IMMEDIATELY!:flower:

Titi, I agree w/ mama...do it!:haha:

Welcome tryin for #2 :hi:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/276683-almost-positive-opk-5-6dpo.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
FX'd! still not testing till friday, hahaha

Oh, I never know how to find those smiley tests! I want some!

You girls are so naughty!!! BAD influences!!

I peed. There is a very very faint line. It is an accu-clear opk. I think that is a generic brand but it is the case version-not the strip kind.

titi- i'm from tallanasty :rofl: tallahassee.
myturn- i can get them pretty much anywhere, cvs walmart walgreens.. have you tried there?

wow, mamaxm - that is a seriously dark line! Hope it means something good! xx

Ohhh...that board mama found is intriguing!

Haha titi, you listened to us! We are bad influences. :blush:

For the record, I peed on every OPK (and HPT) I had in my house a few days ago, and they were all clearly negative. AF came, so of course am not pg, but just thought I'd share that my OPKs were definitely not even close to being positive. So maybe a good sign for you all? That's what I'm hoping!

Ohhh...that board mama found is intriguing!

Haha titi, you listened to us! We are bad influences. :blush:

For the record, I peed on every OPK (and HPT) I had in my house a few days ago, and they were all clearly negative. AF came, so of course am not pg, but just thought I'd share that my OPKs were definitely not even close to being positive. So maybe a good sign for you all? That's what I'm hoping!

Did you have any line at all? I def. have a second line, its actually gotten darker since my first post about it. hmmmm. But you have lh in your body all the time right?

i'm hoping too as this is my last month ttc for a few months! thanks for all the support girls :) can't tell OH about the opk as i don't want to get his hopes up so it's nice to spill here!

Oh no. My DH says "What are you peeing on?????" He says LOL

For some reason, every time I go to the store (usually CVS or Big Y) there is a serious lack of OPK (and HPT!) selection...so I get whatever they have. In kind of a small town, so maybe need to branch out of my local area.

In other news, now that you all are peeing on things, I'm jealous. I'm dying to pee on something even though on cycle day 3! :rofl:

titi you do have lh in your body all the time but not tons, mine usually has so little that lines wont even show. usually if i'm not o'ing i wont even get a faint line. white as snow. very frustrating :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->