Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

titi- i'm from tallanasty :rofl: tallahassee.
myturn- i can get them pretty much anywhere, cvs walmart walgreens.. have you tried there?

I'm in Cape Coral! 2 hours south of Tampa

I took quite a few ICs and had a very, very faint line on the first one (almost invisible) and then no lines on subsequent tests.

i'm hoping too as this is my last month ttc for a few months! thanks for all the support girls :) can't tell OH about the opk as i don't want to get his hopes up so it's nice to spill here!

Too late. DH caught me. More worried about getting my hopes up. I can't bear this. I hate the 2 DAY WAIT

omfg.
look. at. this. opk.
43c832f17e4b__1272384188000.jpeg

found three opks in my bathroom, had to feed my addiction. just peed not 45 minutes ago. very dilluted. and the line is darker in person (as always). i'm sure if i had waited 4 hours it would have been darker than the control (the top faint line is the test line).
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i've never gotten any line on a opk past o, not even last cycle.
what do y'all think? opks reliable? any horror stories? i will gladly come back down to earth if this isn't promising.
:happydance: excited for now!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Sure you read this already this link goes around quite a bit.

haha, you ladies are making me want to POAS too! But I'm on CD10... So I at least get to POA CBFM stick in the mornings! Makes me feel like I'm making some progress! haha! Not expecting ovulation for another week...

i did read that! haha i'm getting conflicting info but i think if some girls have gotten dark opks and bfns that turned bfps, it must be possible. not putting my money on it, but because it's never happened before i'm excited about it.
so much cramping right now, hard to get up from sitting or move around too much, it's all very tender right now.. going to brew my tea and go to bed.
arein i hope you're cramping too! :) we both have to have little beanies sitting in there right now! or getting ready to settle, hahaha! future january jellybean bump buddies!

btw need to clarify- i hope ALL of us have little beanies settling in or our bodies are getting ready for our beanies! arein & i have just had matching symptoms, that's why i singled her out :haha:

titi- i'm from tallanasty :rofl: tallahassee.
myturn- i can get them pretty much anywhere, cvs walmart walgreens.. have you tried there?

I'm in Cape Coral! 2 hours south of Tampa

Yay more FL girls :happydance:! im in Kissimmee.. I actually work at one of the Disney parks 20 mins away :winkwink:.

Hi again everyone! Ive been struggling to keep up with you guys because this thread moves really fast!

Well Im proud to say that this is my first month using cbfm and opk's AND smep.. And today I got a peak AND positive opk..AND it just so happens to be a bd day :happydance:.. So according to the plan, I bd tonight and for the next 2 nights then skip a day then one more for good luck?.. And as soon as I saw the peak this morning, I jumped OH :haha:..SOoooo does that mean I got it in for the day or would going at it again tonight still be ok??

Just a quick update...... i left my thermometer at my sisters this weekend so no temps for last two days..... :dohh:

Put in our offer on that house today....... fx'd they accept it.......

not feeling extremely positive about this cycle as I did not get my insurance BD in but am not feeling negative either.......

Just a quick update...... i left my thermometer at my sisters this weekend so no temps for last two days..... :dohh:

Put in our offer on that house today....... fx'd they accept it.......

not feeling extremely positive about this cycle as I did not get my insurance BD in but am not feeling negative either.......

FXed for the house!! Hopefully you did enough bd! I have the same issue.. I skipped a day at my most fertile. :dohh: I've been dealing by buying new stuff.. Dumb I know but oh well. :dust:

kita- i wouldn't bd tonight if i were you, but if you did i'm sure it wont make a big difference, and you bd the next two nights, skip a night and bd again.
temp jump, i'm either going triphasic or getting sick. hoping triphasic, feeling sick. just have a general feeling of crappiness :shrug: i guess nothing in particular hurts per say except for the cramping, but i just feel sick.
woohoo for florida girls :happydance: i love disney world i go like 3 times a year. going to california's disneyland this summer, so excited! i've been there before and it's like the orlando disney world.. only their rides seem to be a bit more advanced :haha: like space mountain is all digital. if i'm preggers it wont matter though, i wont be riding!

i got my positive OPK today! smiley face. it was a random testing before i have to go back to work, but i got my smiley face :) obviously, no :sex: for me, but glad i'm at least o'ing this cycle and everything is staying on track.

:dust: to you all!!

Ladies AF got me in the night. DH and i are both totally gutted. But we're picking ourselves up and on to cycle 6.
Ive been doing SMEP for 3 cycles now and not had any luck so gonna try something different this cycle. Fx for you all, smep seems to be a great plan but it's just too strict for me. im of to TTHF now.
xxxx

congrats Tilliepink

trying welcome!

mmm Morgan im not sure dont know too much about it, oh I hope so!!!

hehe... yeah we could all post morgan a test but take days well weeks for me to get there!!! lol

Morgan sounds promising and Titi we all have a tiny amount of LH all the time but not enough to be detected until the surge

woo hoo cramp is a good sign

ttcstill I know the plan says to do the insurance bed day but cant see it being too important as doubt eggy would be alive if you are sure when you ovulated

Whitbit - Is that you in the pic????

Nevertogether thats good news, when is your hubby home?

Ok I bed 9,11,13,15,17,18(OV),19 (surely???)

This is also my third cycle with SMEP and if doesnt work im gonna try something diff too I will still be on here tho just no test date down rooting all you girls on

Just to let you know I have now done a chart for Jenny Renny. Some of you have already told me your reading and I have added them. For those who have had a reading or waiting for one, if you are not on it and want to be pls let me know and I shall add you. It will be fun to see what happens.:flower:

The thread is https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/318276-jenny-renny-conception-accuracy-chart.html

plz add me missy thanks:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->