Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Can yuo add me to the 18th april please. Ive been reading about this and im really hoping it will work for us. This is my 9th cycle.

DD told me today in the car that she thinks her baby is in my tummy. Oh how I hope she's right!

That is awesome....... I hope she's right too!

hey ladies, i'll put up the dates in a couple hours, just wanted to let you know i haven't forgotten you :) got my last bd session tonight and the o pains were serious today, woohoo!

Hey I am not sure if I ever had you add me but I am hoping AF misses her next 9 visits starting on the 11th of April!!!! would be great!!!!

That would be great! I wouldn't like to see her for another 9 or 10 months myself.

Just stopping by to check and see if anymore BFPs. Good luck to all the ladies getting ready to test.

Hi all, I got 2 very faint positives Monday and Tuesday, so I took a digital today and got a YES!! So, I am pregnant!! So, you can put a + by my name, thank you.

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you! i was wondering where you were! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Bad news Im afraid. the witch just got me. im gutted, i so wanted a honeymoon baby. never mind, i'll pick myself off, and on to cycle 5.

congrats to the bfps, fx for everyone waiting to test.xx

hey at least you can drink on your honeymoon, and you'll be nice and relaxed and i bet you get your bfp after that! :thumbup: thanks for letting us know so we can have accurate results. :hugs:

well ladies i've done my last bd and my softcup is in! HORRIBLE tremendous o pains. i've felt twinges for the last few days but today they are terrible, and i've had a great temperature jump so i'm pretty sure i did it, but cd19 is so late! that would mean if i have a regular cycle, i'll only have a 9 day lp.. it better be longer. i also had a little dip yesterday so i'm just sure i've o'd. if i didn't already on cd13/14. i was feeling realllly nauseous yesterday, couldn't even eat, and slept almost all day and then almost all night. lots of hot flashes too. and i love softcups, don't get me wrong, but i am so sore for some reason this cycle with putting them in and taking them out, which is weird because i usually use an entire box each cycle (and quickly, last cycle i had to buy an extra box) and this cycle i don't think i even used half!
75% success rate girls, i don't think that's bad at all! :)

**Edit- changing my test date to cater to this late o. if anyone else needs to change theirs, let me know, it's no problem at all!

DD told me today in the car that she thinks her baby is in my tummy. Oh how I hope she's right!

i hope she is too! i was so upset yesterday, i got a fortune cookie and though oh, i hope this will apply to me getting pregnant, opened it up and there was nothing in it! horrible, i almost cried. no fortune! but then i got to thinking.. maybe it's good luck to get a fortune cookie with no fortune?! like it's good luck when a bird poops on you? i hope that's the case.

Arghhh looks like me and helly are next on the testing list talk about being nervous/excited :haha:
I got docs at 9.50 to see about my trapped nerve and get bloods back to see if i actually even Ov'd ill update when i get back.
But i have a feeling im out :( I woke up today feeling great (.)(.) only a little sore today but we shall see if the :witch: flys in.

hahaha! i can't wait till i'm up for testing, i'm already ready to poas and i'm not even sure when i o'd yet!
spencerbear- you will love this plan if you've done more bd'ing in the past, it's so relaxing! you don't even think about ttc until you're in the 2ww!

thanks bonjo I think I like the idea more of preseed as its internal and used it before and going to use softcups too. I wonder if you could buy a syringe and use conceive plus internally.

AreIn83 - It sucks propping your butt up afterwards would you still need to do that with the softcups!

Well ladies I eventually got EWCM last nite and bed so think my body playing tricks on me hehe... Im so glad and still milky and watery so all gud, hard to tell after bedding cos you dont know whats what. Still going to use preseed next month just to be on the safe side.

Congrats Corbekr - yay to the stats!! come on girls lets do this!

So sorry honeybee sucks when that happens but you will get your BFP soon!!

hehe Sophia men always work with the reverse psychology feels like they are in control its a shame they feel like that but we are trying to plan a baby so I guess it has to be like that. aww they can be so sweet and shows our men really do want this as much as us.

Welcome Spencerbear!

Oh AreIn83 I hope your DD is right too, im hoping beyond hope we all get our BFP this month. Check this out and let me know what you think https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html

Mamaxm Good Luck I feel this is such a good thread. Maybe you will just have a longer cycle this month. I am keeping my FX for you.

Hi reedsgirl I have just entered the 2ww as of today I usually ovulate day 15 but had all the pains and signs yesterday, eggy still may be alive and kicking today is alive for 24 hours, will bed tnite and tomorow just incase

Anyone using EPO, how much are you taking daily?

GL Takingforever, no symptons is also a good sign I have nothing until after BFP with my first child!!

So now the fun begins!!!

[-o<

Hi all!!

another BD session for me tonight

CM is milky watery so just waiting to see if I get any EWCM as I don't usually get it. Having lots of ov pains today so my eggy will be popping in the next two days! woo!!

Going swimming tonight with OH before dinner and will bd later on but I don't know if that's a bad idea in case it washes away my CM??

Wantingagirl - for regular cycles you can take up to 6 tablets a day (3000mg) but for ttc I think its recommended to take 1000mg i.e. two tablets with breakfast!

xx

so i was messing around on FF, and i input the next two days temperatures (just to see what would happen) and made them only 1 degree higher than my current temp, and it gave me lines! not even crosshairs, nice big bold red lines! hopefully my temps will stay up, i'm not going to delete the fake ones until i get to those days because i like seeing my points and such :) my intercourse timing is high :happydance: and my EDD would be december 15! let's just hope and pray my lp isnt shortened..

Hi all!!

another BD session for me tonight

CM is milky watery so just waiting to see if I get any EWCM as I don't usually get it. Having lots of ov pains today so my eggy will be popping in the next two days! woo!!

Going swimming tonight with OH before dinner and will bd later on but I don't know if that's a bad idea in case it washes away my CM??

Wantingagirl - for regular cycles you can take up to 6 tablets a day (3000mg) but for ttc I think its recommended to take 1000mg i.e. two tablets with breakfast!

xx

cool thanks Ness - I dont think it would affect as spermies already secure to catch that egg I think it would only make a diff if you went swimming straight after the deed

so i was messing around on FF, and i input the next two days temperatures (just to see what would happen) and made them only 1 degree higher than my current temp, and it gave me lines! not even crosshairs, nice big bold red lines! hopefully my temps will stay up, i'm not going to delete the fake ones until i get to those days because i like seeing my points and such :) my intercourse timing is high :happydance: and my EDD would be december 15! let's just hope and pray my lp isnt shortened..

I have my FX for you mamaxm I hope we all get what we want this month. I would be due 16/12/10 or there abouts and also hoping my LP isnt short. Dont know what happened OV late last month (day 16/17) and AF arrived over 2 days early which never happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->