Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

awhoneybee we'll miss you. so sorry the dumb old witch got you. i hope tthf brings you luck :)

hope everyone is doing well today
im feeling very low thinkin no where bd enough dont think df gets it thinks he knows best, fell asleep last night so sent arsey text on waking this morn!
now feel guilty as hell, but so far only bd day 9, 13, 14 and will tonight day16 where do i go from here HELP he goes away fri am till mon pm!!
remember i not used opks this cycle and we bd lots more last cycle but thinking maybe too much

you are thinking too much hun :) i'm sure you'll be fine. have you o'd yet?

im not sure not tested this month because i thought we were trying far too hard last montha nd it was our first cycle so wanted to kinda keep it fun too, according to my adding up and ov calenders it should of been sat/sun had funny pains tho on sun so thinking poss then hun how do you all keep so positive?
i will defo be following this to a t if im here next cycle and using softcups and opk's but fxed to us all

:) trying to have fun works too. and we're not positive all the time, believe me! haha! plus i'm a big sister so usually if i'm falling apart on the inside i hold it together on the outside and support everyone else, haha, i'm not good with showing negative emotions at all, OH has only seen me cry maybe 10 times in four years, my family hasn't seen me cry in a long long time!
my opk is darker today :happydance: didn't wait four hours but it's darker than yesterday! can't find my damn phone so i can't post a picture. oh i hope these are good signs.

hope so too sending lots of luck your way love reading your advice no one in our families know we are ttc only one friend at my work
a girl has just come back from maternity leave with her 7 month old baba, and couldnt believe it she is expecting again! that was hard

oh my gosh i'd hate that :( just found out an old friend of mine is pregnant too. she's been with the guy for less than 6 months, after a month she got his name tattoed on her :wacko: he was a rebound and she purposely got pregnant! i think just to piss her ex boyfriend off! so stupid.. really irritated me, before she told family or anything she posted it on FB and her whole family commented on it like wtf why didn't we know about this? her answer was 'we just found out today!'
so frustrating.
i have the nastiest CM right now, lol sorry if it's tmi but it is disgusting cloudy yellowy eggwhite CM. almost puked after checking. soooooooo gross i'll think twice about checking tomorrow :haha:

mine was like that over weekend did the two finger cervix check you told us about so was that a good sign of being near ov ? some people are just plain stupid and annoying hey!

i'm past o so i hate that i have EWCM because FF took my pretty bold lines away. but if you were expecting to o over the weekend, i'd say it was a good sign!

thats good thank you well time for work for me, what time are you usually on here ?
i notice you feel sick today hope thats a good sign too fxed
i have ewcm quite often anyhow so guess thats good for keeping the spermies happy speak soon thanks again for advice feel much more postive and happy now x

Hi Mamaxm,

As I have ovulated so late this cycle I need my testing date changed to 7th May pleeeeeease :D

Sending lots of :dust: to all.

XxX:kiss:

Ohhh...that board mama found is intriguing!

Haha titi, you listened to us! We are bad influences. :blush:

For the record, I peed on every OPK (and HPT) I had in my house a few days ago, and they were all clearly negative. AF came, so of course am not pg, but just thought I'd share that my OPKs were definitely not even close to being positive. So maybe a good sign for you all? That's what I'm hoping!

Did you have any line at all? I def. have a second line, its actually gotten darker since my first post about it. hmmmm. But you have lh in your body all the time right?

well guess a +opk for me meant nothing- I woke up this morning (still have headache) and immediately temped and it was the same as yesterday. I was so expecting it to be around 97.2 that when it was the same I was in shock. I actually got up and tried to pee on my used pg tests in trash AND an opk (refer to "I'm crazy" post above). When I wiped pee-Blood. The witch has really hit an all time low. AF with no temp drop?????? :hissy::help::cry:

Only got a quick minute to post.Going to Sydney in the morning, will be back in 4 days. Hopefully will O tomorrow or next day at the latest so there is a chance I can catch the egg. We are going to bd in the morning before I get on the plane with a softcup :)

Funny thing dh tried to tell me tonight - foot massages are scientifically proven to increase sperm count haha

Hope I come home to some good news!!!
Bye!

Girls you are great but I am done with SMEP. It was only my first time trying it but have done several variations of it during the last 17 cycles with no luck. Think it my case quality might be better than quanity so going to try just one or two gourmet bds at ov next time!

Thanks for support-luckily I still see most you all in some of my other threads :hugs:

Hope baby dust comes more easily for you all. :dust:

Oh, so sorry that AF arrived Titi :hugs::hugs: that is rubbish xx

Soph - funny you should say that, I have actually read it is good for the woman to have a foot massage after BDing! Seriously, I have read that. My OH didn't believe me when I told him though. Have fun in Sydney!

Honeybee - I have already said it but sorry lovey :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry to those the witch got.....:hugs:

To those leaving Team Smep we will miss you!!!! Good luck to you all and much :dust:

I got my thermometer back last night and I got to temp this morning now I am wondering if I had a dip that I missed or if I am yet to see one???? Urghhhh!!!! stupid me I should have been more responsible and not forgot the damn thing!!!!

urghhhhhhh I am so confused right now....... I cant stop wondering how my chart would look had i not been a scatterbrain and left my thermometer!!! :sigh:

Good morning, ladies! How is everyone feeling?

I'm starting to SS, and it's driving me crazy. I'm see-sawing between "OMG I think I'm pregnant" to "definitely not this month" :wacko: Sadly, I go through this every 2ww.

Symptoms so far:
-I'm exhausted. This morning I couldn't get up despite my alarm and DH coming to wake me up twice. And I go to a water aerobics class but last night I was way below my calorie burned target because I just couldn't get myself to move.
-My BBs are kind of achy. They aren't super sore or anything. It's just that if I walk a small distance the slight movement makes them ache for about five minutes afterwards and then it goes away. So as long as I don't move I'm fine. I don't know if that's a symptom or not.
-Strange cramps that go from AF type cramps to ovulation type cramps and seem to be on one side?

Other than that everything is pretty normal. Anyone else SS? I hope it's a good month for all of us! :thumbup:

Morgan-I'm not cramping which is very odd for me. I usually start right with the cramping as soon as I O. Maybe this is a good sign?

Never-Yay! for smileys!!!

Tammy-Don't get discouraged, it's really hard to determine what exactly is going on because you missed 2 days, wait it out.

Good luck to all the girls leaving! In the last year and half, I've tried about every method known to man to increase chances of conceiving. SMEP seems most reasonable, I'm sticking!

Okay ladies I am lost...what kind of opks are you using? I bought clearblue midstreams in hope of actually getting a line progression instead of random weird lines like I usually get. No such luck so far. I did start testing too early so I guess I shouldn't expect any grand results yet but I am SO frustrated. I have never had a positive OPK so I'm just a little impatient to see it...grrr so frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->