Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Okay ladies I am lost...what kind of opks are you using? I bought clearblue midstreams in hope of actually getting a line progression instead of random weird lines like I usually get. No such luck so far. I did start testing too early so I guess I shouldn't expect any grand results yet but I am SO frustrated. I have never had a positive OPK so I'm just a little impatient to see it...grrr so frustrated.

I am using the cheapy ones offered on Amazon from early-pregnancy-tests.com They were $25 for 40 OPKS + 5 HPTs.

Have you experimented with different times of day? Initially I was taking them around noon, but have since found that if I don't drink anything after lunch and try to hold off peeing, 4:00pm is the best time for me.

I would try taking them 2-3 times a day to help determine what time of day is best for you...GL!

I usually test around 5 or 6 it is the easiest with my work schedule. I have done the three times a day in the past and never gotten a positive after 60 days of three times a day (11a, 3p, 8p) I was using the same opks your talking about from Early preg test.com I think maybe I am just not ready to O yet. Ill give it a few days...but I guess I was kind of trying to ask if you all get ay kind of consistent lines? Like even early should they be about the same bc some days im getting lines that are dark (no where near positive though) and other days no line at all or barely there...so inconsistent

I usually test around 5 or 6 it is the easiest with my work schedule. I have done the three times a day in the past and never gotten a positive after 60 days of three times a day (11a, 3p, 8p) I was using the same opks your talking about from Early preg test.com I think maybe I am just not ready to O yet. Ill give it a few days...but I guess I was kind of trying to ask if you all get ay kind of consistent lines? Like even early should they be about the same bc some days im getting lines that are dark (no where near positive though) and other days no line at all or barely there...so inconsistent

You mean like a gradual fade-in? I don't always. A couple of cycles, I got a dark-but-not positive, then a very faint barely there, and then a positive.

I hope you get a nice dark line soon!!

congrats Tilliepink

trying welcome!

mmm Morgan im not sure dont know too much about it, oh I hope so!!!

hehe... yeah we could all post morgan a test but take days well weeks for me to get there!!! lol

Morgan sounds promising and Titi we all have a tiny amount of LH all the time but not enough to be detected until the surge

woo hoo cramp is a good sign

ttcstill I know the plan says to do the insurance bed day but cant see it being too important as doubt eggy would be alive if you are sure when you ovulated

Whitbit - Is that you in the pic????

Nevertogether thats good news, when is your hubby home?

Ok I bed 9,11,13,15,17,18(OV),19 (surely???)

hey wanting! i get to see him the end of june :)

mrsmabrey- i rarely get line progressions. usually it's just dark the day before o and then it's positive o day. before that i barely get a line if i'm lucky.
aragorn! SS i love it.
i've got tons of cramping, tons of CM and a general feeling of sickly shittiness. the sickly symptom is the only new one, i don't get sick very often. cramping is also kind of new, the only other cycle i've had cramping was last cycle and that was a chem, so that could be good.
titi :hugs: so sorry hun. hope trying something different gives you your bfp!

Good morning, ladies! How is everyone feeling?

I'm starting to SS, and it's driving me crazy. I'm see-sawing between "OMG I think I'm pregnant" to "definitely not this month" :wacko: Sadly, I go through this every 2ww.

Symptoms so far:
-I'm exhausted. This morning I couldn't get up despite my alarm and DH coming to wake me up twice. And I go to a water aerobics class but last night I was way below my calorie burned target because I just couldn't get myself to move.
-My BBs are kind of achy. They aren't super sore or anything. It's just that if I walk a small distance the slight movement makes them ache for about five minutes afterwards and then it goes away. So as long as I don't move I'm fine. I don't know if that's a symptom or not.
-Strange cramps that go from AF type cramps to ovulation type cramps and seem to be on one side?

Other than that everything is pretty normal. Anyone else SS? I hope it's a good month for all of us! :thumbup:

Im am so exhausted too!! I am sleeping brilliantly and waking up to not even know what day it is, then all throughout the day I am tired. I felt like crying today at work because I couldnt handle the tiredness.

I have ovulation type cramps and today started to get pinches.

boobs are still the same :-(

Or all the above is just in my head!

Except the tiredness! Thats all real.

Oh and im constipated, but then i was last month in the 2ww. x

I started having a really sharp stab in my left side. Not so much my belly but through my back and at my hip bone. It's kind of gone now. It hurt like a mother....

Had morning bd, about to get on plane - still no + opk!! Very frustrating and upsetting, will try again this afternoon hopefully I will have it by then :(

Hello ladies. Wanted to update that the :witch: got me today. I think we are going to try SMEP again this cycle since it really does look like a great plan.

HoneyBee & Titi - so sorry. Nasty witch. :hugs: :hugs:

Never - wow, well done hun! He's not going to know what hit him in June

Maxam things are really sounding good. Im keeping everything crossed for you. And AreIn given your symptoms are very similar also looking good. When will you test?

AF now almost 5 days late. Managed to restrain myself from testing this morning but filled up on tests on the way home!! After watching the YouTube video someone posted yesterday I decided rather than sticking to the same brand I should buy a variety of tests. Lots of peeing on sticks tomorrow morning for me I think.
(Maxam I would happily post one over to you from the UK but think you'll have cracked by then and tested!)

I cant keep track of everyone's updates over the past few pages like Wanting so sorry to those Ive missed!

wanting-I'm supposed to be waiting til the 5th but I don't see that happening!

no way we're waiting till the 5th arein. there's just no way. i'm testing saturday.. maybe friday.
d51a6c520ff3__1272459445000.jpeg

the bottom one is the opk i just peed on :happydance: definetly positive! it's a bit blurry but it's darker than the control, the one above is the one i took last night! omfg such shock. maybe i did o cd13? that would make me 9dpo today. i doubt it. wishful thinking.

**the top one has faded a bit since last night, it was a bit darker but this picture is also a little bit blurry, both opks are darker in person.

Is it too late to be added to the list to test?? Today is most definitely Ov day.

Day 2 of PK on cbfm, had a +opk yesterday and will do one again soon.. AND my temp dipped this morning which is ALWAYS happens on Ov day!

So ON to the 2ww I go! May 12 is my test date.. Hopefully this time it works!!

wanting- She isn't due to ruin my day until the 9th. I'm sure I'll be peeing on something in the next couple of days.

Morgan-GO buy a damn test! A real one!

i'm thinking about it.. but i'm scared to now. hahaha. OH called me and told me the dollar store had some tests in when he ran in to grab lunch (he works near the dollar store) so i'm considering going.. but i'm scared to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->