Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
oh god. alright, i'm going.
but i can't test for four hours!

I'm glad you're going and even if you just wait til morning. I can't stand the waiting!!!!

Hey I have a question for IC users, I've only used the one but do they have 2 lines when they're positive like OPKs? It doesn't look like there was hardly any room for 2 lines.

no way we're waiting till the 5th arein. there's just no way. i'm testing saturday.. maybe friday.
d51a6c520ff3__1272459445000.jpeg

the bottom one is the opk i just peed on :happydance: definetly positive! it's a bit blurry but it's darker than the control, the one above is the one i took last night! omfg such shock. maybe i did o cd13? that would make me 9dpo today. i doubt it. wishful thinking.

I don't understand Maxmamx - My OPK is ClearBlue too and I got my LH Surge Yesterday and it was a nearly solid blue line with a smiley face on the digital bit and today I tested again just out of interest and it was a very clear solid blue line like the one on the picture and again a smiley face and this is just my LH Surge so I am confused about what you mean about Ov on cd13 when you say you only peed on the stick today.

She's using her OPKs like an HPT. It is possible but you can't use an HPT like an OPK

arein spelled it out, lol. NEVER DO IT! i'm just a poas addict and had to.
alright well i bought them, that was nervewracking. there was a line out the door and i was in the middle of it and they only keep the hpts behind the desk now so i had to ask in front of about a million people and two obnoxious kids that kept making smart comments about my tattoos. anyways, i bought two. i'll do one today and one maybe tomorrow with fmu, then i'm buying FRERS on friday.
god i'm scared to test. i'll be bd'ing tonight though, just in case :haha: when i get a +opk, i bd.. even if it doesn't make sense!

<--- i graduated to a chat happy bnb member! hahahaha!

so scared. lol. i don't know whether to pee on it or hide it somewhere, haha!
maybe i'll take nap and the hours will fly by. i have 3 hrs 15 minutes left.

mamaxm please just test now............. :D i haven't even O'd yet so i need to be excited about other peoples tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx fx

Girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until Friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And I totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

Congrats MommyB!!!

Hope my cycle #4 is as lucky as yours! :)

Did you have any symptoms?

so scared. lol. i don't know whether to pee on it or hide it somewhere, haha!
maybe i'll take nap and the hours will fly by. i have 3 hrs 15 minutes left.

Just don't pee on it, then hide it somewhere!! :haha:

CONGRATS MOMMYB :happydance:
as for me, just tested and bfn, then again i was only holding my urine for an hour and a half :rofl: but i just had to pee!
not bummed since i am only 7dpo though. feeling pretty neutral.

Thanks girls, I am going to test again in the morning. It seems to unreal. My only symptoms have been cramping since O and extreme tiredness and that was it.

Aw, Titi, huge hugs for you!! I hate that stupid witch. :sad1:

I know I only talked to you a few times, but I'll miss you in here! :hugs: Perhaps you can join us in team Trying To Have Fun (TTHF). I'm still doing SMEP, but trying to relax a bit and have fun at the same time...take the pressure off, ya know?

Girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until Friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And I totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! :happydance::happydance:

Don't give up Mamaxm...early days yet...and that's one heck of a positive OPK!

CD13 for me...waiting to O...boooorring.

Oh my gosh, so much to catch up on! What in the world happens while I'm at work all day???

MommyB, congrats!! Very exciting. :happydance:

Mamaxm, keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"