Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hey ladies...I'm back from the wedding in Mexico and have been playing catch up ever since...LOL!!!

MommyB - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Soph - Have fun in Sydney...I hope you come home to good news as well :)

:hugs: honeybee & Titi :hugs: So sorry the evil witch got you

ttcstil - FX crossed you get the house!!

Sorry if I missed some of you

Well I broke down and got the jennyrenny reading...here it goes:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 6th.

hmmm it doesn't make sense though because according to my 36 day cycles I wouldn't have a March baby but then again my cycle came early this month so it became a 31 day cycle so maybe...this was something fun to try to see what she would say.

congrats mommyb
and fx mamaxm hi arein83 hope all is going well ladies
my last bd tonight fx we caught that eggy

arein spelled it out, lol. NEVER DO IT! i'm just a poas addict and had to.
alright well i bought them, that was nervewracking. there was a line out the door and i was in the middle of it and they only keep the hpts behind the desk now so i had to ask in front of about a million people and two obnoxious kids that kept making smart comments about my tattoos. anyways, i bought two. i'll do one today and one maybe tomorrow with fmu, then i'm buying FRERS on friday.
god i'm scared to test. i'll be bd'ing tonight though, just in case :haha: when i get a +opk, i bd.. even if it doesn't make sense!

Ok I get it now! lol

Arein - Thanks for that lol

Wanting you are 5 days late? Have you tested at all yet?

Mamaxm I agree it is a very dark opk!! Maybe an hour of holding it in wasn't enough? Will you hold off and test again in the morning?

Mommyb that's fantastic news! I'm really happy for you. I'm hoping this is my lucky forth cycle! Was this your first month doing smep?

Misszoie did u ever get your Reading back from jenny?

Nothing new with me from yesterday. Apart from I'm closer to being able to poas! 2 more days. Yay! Lol. X

Hi Rachael - MissZoie did get hers back and apparently once she Ovs shes gonna get preggars. We have our first successful accurate from Barroness! I have just entered it on the chart. x

Congrats mommyB!!!

Hello to everyone. I really struggle keeping up with everything on here but do check it everyday to see how you all are and whats new!

Mamaxam - Please could I go down to test on 20th May. Thanks YouuuuuuU!

okay i'm sorry but everyone needs to look at my stupid chart. that jump you see? that's how f*cking sick i am.
i'm going to discard it probably tomorrow if tomorrows temp isn't high like it. i don't know what happened, i went from feeling kind of sick two days ago to in the middle of the night last night thinking i was going to like, die. it's terrible and i have no idea what kind of medicine to take. symptoms (of the sickness) are seriously congested head, migraines, sore throat, cough, fever (i think. i feel cold but my temp is so high.), i'm shaky, stuffy nose and everything is a little fuzzy.
holy cow i feel terrible. i never get sick, ever.. maybe once every two years? i hope it's because my body is catering to a little beanie and not me. all night i was waking up every hour or so because i was cramping or because i couldn't breathe or my head hurt OR MY STUPID DOG JUMPED ON MY UTERUS :wacko: she doesn't know how big she is..
two bits of good news though-
1. in my sick/half asleep haze, i thought i was pregnant. like, i was laying there thinking about how i was pregnant.
2. i temp vaginally, and when i took my temp this morning when i pulled the thermometer out, the window where you read your temperature and everything above it was COVERED in creamy cm. i couldn't even read my temp until i wiped it all off. it's like, falling out of me.

anyways. pretty sure i'm dying and my puppy is sick too, she's curled around my feet crying right now. not a very good morning for me.
sorry to rant. i just never ever get sick so this is a bit weird for me and i'm freaking out a little bit.
gonna leave that temp up for now so all of you can ogle it. it's like a monster, before it's destroyed everyone needs to take a peek.

oh! also. i live on the edge of like, the worst street in town. we have two hookers that we see regularly, not friends with them or anything lol, never chatted with them! but they're called "the brevard street hookers" because they only hook on brevard street and that's where we live. but we see them walking everyday when we're leaving our house and stuff. found out one of them was murdered and found in THE DOLLAR STORE DUMPSTER. the same dollar store i've been to every day for three days looking for hpts. not sure which hooker it was but i'm kind of sad. can't wait to get out of this neighborhood, i should have done more research on it before i moved here.

oh! also. i live on the edge of like, the worst street in town. we have two hookers that we see regularly, not friends with them or anything lol, never chatted with them! but they're called "the brevard street hookers" because they only hook on brevard street and that's where we live. but we see them walking everyday when we're leaving our house and stuff. found out one of them was murdered and found in THE DOLLAR STORE DUMPSTER. the same dollar store i've been to every day for three days looking for hpts. not sure which hooker it was but i'm kind of sad. can't wait to get out of this neighborhood, i should have done more research on it before i moved here.

OMG!! you poor thing. Sooner you move the better hey!

i know.. only a couple more months. i hate it here. moved here for school and whaddya know the complexes they suggest are full of drug dealers and killers and hookers and robbers. so glad that no matter what, even if i'm pregnant now, my baby wont have to live here.

Hey ladies...I'm back from the wedding in Mexico and have been playing catch up ever since...LOL!!!

MommyB - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Soph - Have fun in Sydney...I hope you come home to good news as well :)

:hugs: honeybee & Titi :hugs: So sorry the evil witch got you

ttcstil - FX crossed you get the house!!

Sorry if I missed some of you

Well I broke down and got the jennyrenny reading...here it goes:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 6th.

hmmm it doesn't make sense though because according to my 36 day cycles I wouldn't have a March baby but then again my cycle came early this month so it became a 31 day cycle so maybe...this was something fun to try to see what she would say.

I will put you on the chart! x

i know.. only a couple more months. i hate it here. moved here for school and whaddya know the complexes they suggest are full of drug dealers and killers and hookers and robbers. so glad that no matter what, even if i'm pregnant now, my baby wont have to live here.

I cant believe they suggest the places? they must get some fee for it!! as you say, you will be somewhere else when your llittle one arrives!!! PMA!! we will be getting the BFP soon.

haha hopefully! if this sickness doensn't get me first. i swear i'm ready to kick the bucket over here.

Wanting you are 5 days late? Have you tested at all yet?

Mamaxm I agree it is a very dark opk!! Maybe an hour of holding it in wasn't enough? Will you hold off and test again in the morning?

Mommyb that's fantastic news! I'm really happy for you. I'm hoping this is my lucky forth cycle! Was this your first month doing smep?

Misszoie did u ever get your Reading back from jenny?

Nothing new with me from yesterday. Apart from I'm closer to being able to poas! 2 more days. Yay! Lol. X

Thanks so much, yeah this was our first cycle using SMEP and using OPK's. And we didn't even follow it to a T. We missed 2 BD sessions, so I was very surprised when my test was positive.

so happy for you mommyb :) save a seat for me in first tri! as long as this sickness doesn't kick out any little beanie settling in there.

so happy for you mommyb :) save a seat for me in first tri! as long as this sickness doesn't kick out any little beanie settling in there.

Did you test this morning? I so hope you get your BFP!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you darling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->