Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

haha no i didn't! i was too sick and forgot about testing, so i wasted FMU. oh well, it's better that way. going out to buy FRER's today.. and maybe a couple more dollar store tests :rofl:

Mama-I got on specifically this morning to see what your HPT turned out to be....

morning girls how is everyone today didnt post on here yesterday

Was in sainsburys this morning went down baby asle so tempted just to buy a baby grow ( i didnt) but how crazy is that just want my bfp soon !

oh! also. i live on the edge of like, the worst street in town. we have two hookers that we see regularly, not friends with them or anything lol, never chatted with them! but they're called "the brevard street hookers" because they only hook on brevard street and that's where we live. but we see them walking everyday when we're leaving our house and stuff. found out one of them was murdered and found in THE DOLLAR STORE DUMPSTER. the same dollar store i've been to every day for three days looking for hpts. not sure which hooker it was but i'm kind of sad. can't wait to get out of this neighborhood, i should have done more research on it before i moved here.

omg thats crazy thought about maybe moving again? my mum told me this morning a girl in our small part of the city was raped by 4 men in DAYLIGHT! so she was telling me not to go out today if i can avoid it ( I went out cause im a risk taker lol ) I have a rape alarm so im ok

Ahem ladies - I'm pregnant first cycle trying SMEP!!

Also used zestica and mooncup. First BFP 27/4/10 - 4 more since then!

Well ladies the people who were selling that house are going through a divorce so they are not speaking so getting them to agree on anything is not going to happen ...... anyway we found another house, it need a little more work, however, it has loads of potential and it is in a great neighborhood not far from where we are now. We put our offer in on it last night so we should know something soon.

I got poas happy and tested this morning but no dice its only 8 dpo and I am just being silly, I am still hoping that Jenny Renny was right!!! Fx'd for everyone!

Mommy- Congrats on your :bfp:

thats it im sooooo getting a mooncup!

mooncup.com haha ok that was pretty cheesy loool

Girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until Friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And I totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::dance:

OMG thats amazing well done on your early bfp!

And Amym, it was my first month on the SMEP too!

Good luck girls x

Girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until Friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And I totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

waaaaahoooo!!!!!!! can we see a pic!?

Of course! Here is this morning's HPT at 13DPO. The picture might turn out huge, I don't know how to make it smaller.

https://i44.tinypic.com/16a7k1g.jpg

girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And i totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

waaaaahoooo!!!!!!! Can we see a pic!?

of course! Here is this morning's hpt at 13dpo. The picture might turn out huge, i don't know how to make it smaller.

congrats girls really happy for you this is my first month too so really hoping!!! I wanna be a january jellybean too! Lool hope we can all join you for january babies

girls!!!! I am freaking out!!! I wasn't going to test until friday, and decided to take one just for the hell of it. And i totally got a second line and it came up within the minute!!!! I just called my husband and started freaking out.

waaaaahoooo!!!!!!! Can we see a pic!?

of course! Here is this morning's hpt at 13dpo. The picture might turn out huge, i don't know how to make it smaller.

congrats girls really happy for you this is my first month too so really hoping!!! I wanna be a january jellybean too! Lool hope we can all join you for january babies

I hope you girls all join as well! I'm prayin you get your BFP's!

Mamaxm u don't sound well. Have you been to see your doctor?

Missy it's great jenny has predicted one right! I hope she is right for you also ttcstill.

Lucia I done exactly the same thing in asda. They had moved them and it took me by surprise as I walked past them and I just stood there staring. The aisle was empty thank goodness.

Amym congratulations! I hope smep works for us as well as all u guys.

Again mommyb congrats. That's a strong line!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->