Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I just ordered softcups! I went on a site and saw like 49 good reviews about people getting bfp on first time using them. So I ordered a pack. £4.69! Cheap at half the price! x

I just ordered softcups! I went on a site and saw like 49 good reviews about people getting bfp on first time using them. So I ordered a pack. £4.69! Cheap at half the price! x

which site did you use missymoo if I dont get preg this month im gonna start using them

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html

Go to the right where you see the reviews and it even says how to use them etc

Correction turn that around .....94 reviews! lol

Luciax - Same here. I'm gonna play around with them first so I get it spot on when it comes to inserting them. I want to be a pro at inserting the minute he pulls out lol

Correction turn that around .....94 reviews! lol

Luciax - Same here. I'm gonna play around with them first so I get it spot on when it comes to inserting them. I want to be a pro at inserting the minute he pulls out lol

lool its in dollars does it convert to £ might take while if its being sent from america

Lucia-What's baby grow?

Amy-what's zestica?

Mommy- How many cycles?

Sorry Luciax I used this company to purchase. Just realized cos they are in uk and price in £. Was just looking at other for reviews as got it on a google search.

https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/instead_softcups_menstrual_cups_x6.html

Arein - Another uk word...baby grow is a baby thingy....one of those things that are like a towelling material that does up with prest hoods at the inside of the legs etc. I'm not sure what you would say in America. lol

Oh! A onesie! prest hoods must be snaps.

I'm using that it's cuter. I can imagine at the hospital to my OH. Can you bring me the Onsie I bought the one with the Snaps. He'd be looking at me thinking what the hell is she on about. lol

But I don't care I'm going to call all my baby grows Onsies and when I do the prest hoods up I will say....gonna snap you up! hehe I just love all these american words. Any more baby style American words we can steal off you? hehe

diapers=nappies is the only thing I can think of now. Oh! and pram=stroller

Oh! A onesie! prest hoods must be snaps.

I'm using that it's cuter. I can imagine at the hospital to my OH. Can you bring me the Onsie I bought the one with the Snaps. He'd be looking at me thinking what the hell is she on about. lol

But I don't care I'm going to call all my baby grows Onsies and when I do the prest hoods up I will say....gonna snap you up! hehe I just love all these american words. Any more baby style American words we can steal off you? hehe

looool

Lucia-Missy told me, I told her our word for it is a onesie.

Yes we do call then bottles.

Lucia and missy I'm jealous. My oh doesn't want to use softcups. He thinks if we did we are trying to hard. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->