Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Missy I wouldn't get away with it. If he didn't want it straight after he will try again the next morning! It would be hard to keep it unknown

Arein what kind of excuse could I use? X

You think AF may be coming? Softcups are actually for AF and not TTC

Arein - Marmite is a yeast extract spread that tastes of meat that spreads on toast lol

Missy- OMG that is disgusting! Do you eat that?

Lisa- The wording prest hoods still doesn't make sense to me but I know there are snaps on onesies!

Arein, he would suss me out straightaway :-(

Im sure the longer it takes, the more I will be able to persuade him. I know he says we are trying to hard, maybe we are, but getting pregnant is not easy and does require some effort!

What do you call the yeast extract in america? Its yummy! Marmite does have a slogan - you either love it or hate it. Very very true. x

Missy & AreIn - Marmite is like vegemite, which you have may of heard of which is the Aussie version??

Congrats to Amy & Mommy. Wow first circle, well done girls!!

I tested again this morning -very very clear :bfn: definetly getting the message now... starting to worry perhaps I just didnt O this cycle like you did NeverTogether?? I think I am going to wait until early next week and if no sign of AF then Im going to the doctor. :growlmad:

MARMITE IS AMAZING i have to take it on holiday with me wherever i go... i once went to australia and forgot it i actually cried i was appalled at the 'vegemite' :(:(

LIFT - ELEVATOR
can't think of any more lol! xx

MARMITE IS AMAZING i have to take it on holiday with me wherever i go... i once went to australia and forgot it i actually cried i was appalled at the 'vegemite' :(:(

LIFT - ELEVATOR
can't think of any more lol! xx

Im a traitor winegum as I prefer vegemite :wacko:

I do agree vegimite tastes very different to marmite. I am with marmite!

pants (which is underwear here) - trousers

on wife swap usa i saw a family saying 'you said the F - bomb!!!!!' it was the funniest thing i've ever seen it was a proper southern accent too.... i've never heard that one before!!! xx

also i think the word spank in america is to do with hitting children whereas here it's more like kinky sex?

we talk about 'beating' children not spanking... or is that just me xx

I have been in the ladys room all day....... wee'ing like there is no tomorrow....... I hope its a good sign!

whenever my poas addiction gets the best of me lol....... gonna try to hold out til friday i think but then again I may test every morning .... who knows

Ok I need advice. I am so excited I think I might cry!

Sorry if tmi.

I am 7 or 8dpo today and may I add constipated. I have just been to the toilet and managed to go, but causing a tear, therefore bleeding. The tissue is covered in bits of fresh red blood, but also lots of CM. After looking closer, there is blood that looks mixed with CM. So for the sake of it, I do a finger test, pull them out and covered in blood!!!! Could this be IB? This has never happened to me before yet. Its fresh blood though, could that still be IB? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->