Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yay just realised it is cd8 for me... gonna be a good night ;) xx

Hi all

Wondering if I could join in with you guys. This is our first time trying SMEP.

I was CD8 yesterday so we :sex: last night and resting tonight. My cycles have been a bit erratic but for the last three I seem to be ovulating around CD15.

Test date will be around 18th May.

We don't have anything like Marmite or Vegamite here. I'm picturing hummus which I LOVE but I don't know about this yeast stuff....

I've decided that if this cycle is a bust, I'm going on Soy.

No way! It's so delicious! Do you eat Magmite or whatever the F it's called?

arein, do you like drinking oxo drinks? oooo do u have oxo is US? er beef/chicken/lamb stock cube? x

....oxo? So you're saying it's like broth? We do have that here but it's not really drank by itself unless you're sick. I'm not sure why it's given to sick people, it's just salty, meat flavoured :)haha:) water.

yeah!

ok, others might disagree, but that is the only thing I can think it tastes like, especially if you dip your finger in the undissolved bit at the bottom of the cup!

I drink it just for the fun of it! lol. Its tastes nice.

Hello Ladies This will be my 2nd mnth to TTC and my first to try SMEP....I am only spotting today so not actually CD1 yet but thought I would give this a try!!!!

Sarah- are you ss yet????? I can't help it but its driving me nuts!!!!!

I am eating like a horse ....... and although I love my :coffee: I could not handle it the last two days.... it made me shaking and made my stomace hurt!????? Just started having cramps today but those either start right after O and stya or dont show til the day vefore AF????

I'd kill that :witch: but I am pretty sure that with all the bleeding she is probably already dead....:haha:

This thread is cracking me up! Promoting some good international understanding!

It's funny, because being from NZ I understand all those words - NZ was originally an English colony so we have a lot of English culture here...but at the same time, the last 20 or so years we have become way more American - so all those words get used over here!

Laughing so much about the vegemite/marmite discussions...they are NZ/Australian classics! AreIn, they are like a breakfast spread, you put them on toast..let me see if I can attach a picture..

amym - I have already said it - but congrats again! xx

https://ilforno.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/marmite.jpg

Hey girls! I'm stopping by to wish you all the best! DH and I will not be doing SMEP this month since it was too stressful for us. I'll stop by here and there to see how you're doing. Truckloads of baby and sticky :dust: for all of you, and a big big :hugs:!

morning everyone
well df has left for weekend away bit:cry: but hey ho!
sorry not been on much arein but have been checking how your doing!
least i will have laptop all too myself this week end and i never know when you girls from over the water are on here!
well not very positive for this cycle as we only:sex: on day 9, 13, 14, 16 really wanted to last night but df went off to football silly man!
hoping if i ov around day 12-15 we would of sent plenty of healthy swimmers the eggys way.
thinking it could of poss been last sunday/mon as had crampy pains, oh well fx for us all:dust: to everyone testing soon its killing me already and not even sure if im gonna go 26 or 28 days:wacko:
gonna buy opk today from internet any advice on which site or brand to use will be great thanks girlsx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->