Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Newmummy I get mine From eBay. They work ok. They are cheap. But others on here use clear blue fertility monitor which seem great. I don't know much about them though I'm afriad. X

Hey girls! I'm sorry I forgot to update. It's been a hectic day (had an exam where I had to write nonstop for two hours and a half; my hand is about to quit on me :haha: )

I'm sorry to report that AF got me this morning :( But I will be trying again this cycle. Feeling positive! :dust: to all!

haha lucky that looks like sh**

Sara - I love houmous its ace!!!

aragorn so sorry! Hopefully this cycle is the month for you

How is everyone today?

magmite LOL marmite is yummy... is that what was on that toast? cos my marmite doesn't look like that!! it's slightly lighter and i get hot toast, butter it straight away so it sinks in and melts then put marmite (but not too much) on and it sort of sink in and mixes with the butter

ahhhh my son just picked up an elastic band and tried to pull it apart and it flicked his finger and he started screaming :S time to go back to that bad mommy confession thread........ lol

Yeah I love my Marmite too when put on hot toast with butter still melting so it melts in with the butter. As you said only a little bit though. A little bit is better than too much. You can overdue the Marmite lol

yeh totally some of my friends were like how can you eat that its disgusting then they have seen me eat it and said oh theres not much there? i was like yeh its perfect and they tried it and liked it!! when they tried it originally they put some thick layer on lol and that's why they didn't like it xx

hey omg wish i had read this earlier. i've been knocked out for almost a whole day on robitussin (i called a nurse and she told me it was alright in the 2ww), i literally slept from this morning until 12:00, 1:00 until 5:00 and then 8:00 till now. totally wasted FMU again, but i'll test in 4 hours. i'm so sick i wasn't even thinking about it but all this american vs. uk stuff is hilarious. definetely made me feel better.
btw i'm totally a binky girl! no pacifier or dummy for me! binkies allll the way! hahahaha! don't have kids but my little brother is only 7 and when he was a baby he stayed on binkies until he was four :wacko: he called them his "meme's". now his teeth are all messed up and he's definetely going to need braces.
seems like the sickness is starting to subside which is good. poor OH stayed home with me yesterday i was so miserable. chills and hot flashes and i can't swallow very well, terrible cough and constant migraine. lots of fatigue. i'm dying :haha: but i bought 7 dollar store tests and i'm so pissed i forgot to test. the only reason why i'm up this early is one of OH's friends was leaving on a flight early to move back to a different state and he came over to say goodbye. so in my sleepy daze i forgot to test.. oh well. give me till 8AM.

:thumbup:Hi all - haven't been on in a few days as I can't get online at home - its broke!!!! :growlmad:

Anyhow, have spent the last few days catching up - ghee ye gals can post!!! :winkwink: Well I started my version of the smep on cd11, dtd on cd13, today is cd14 so will dtd again on cd15 and cd17 (don't have opks and funds are a bit low hence my smep plan):happydance: I'm not due to see the :witch: again until 12th May approx and hopefully we won't!!! :thumbup:

Also congrats to those who got their :bfp: and commiserations to those who got their :bfn:

:dust: Babydust to all!!!

Wow Morgan I was using full dose of Robitussin from day 10 until day 20!!! Cos I did'nt ov until then lol. You do sound a poorly lady. Hope you feel better soon.

For all the ladies who are interested in supplementing your diet with vitamins/minerals and herbs I have just come across this fantastic informative site.

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/natural.htm

well ladies 9dpo no good news to report but its still earlier.... good luck to everyone testing today!

Morgan can you move my test date again please as I just realised I ovd 3 days late so my LP is 14 days from yesterday which brings me to 14th May but I want to test on 15th May please. I have a thing about testing. Unlike others in here I am really nervous about the whole testing thing because it is better mentally for me to get AF rather than BFN. Thanks. x

You guys are cracking me up with all the word translations! :rofl: I was wondering what a "baby grow" was, too. Someone just said "ace" and I love that word, too! My old roommate from Australia used to say that all the time, and makes me think of her. I'm w/ you AreIn...love hummus! Vegemite/marmite looks gross. :sick:

Hey, we're almost at post 4,000...per SquirrelGirl (I think she or Mimi said it) whoever gets that one gets TWINS! :blue::pink:Please be me, please be me, please be me. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->