Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Can I ask you girls a question. I just was wondering. You know after you have Ovd? Well can you still get cramping during and after Ov and still end up with BFP. I am just interested to know. Do cramps come even though the outcome could be either BFP or AF? X Does anybody know please?? Thanks in advancex

Phew I am so glad I didn't get the twin 4000!!!. Already had idential twin girls and it is hard work but if you long for them and have them! GREAT STUFF! I however would like a singleton this time lol

Sorry ladies, had to do it. It was a tribute to the infamous post countdown to 3,000 by SG and AreIn (the 2 Sarahs!).:haha: (or was it SG and Mimi? Need to look back, now).

Amym - posted a visitor message, as well, but CONGRATULATIONS!!

Love seeing all the BFPS in here! :happydance:

Ok, I better get off to work now... To ALL of you ladies: :dust:

Missy, my sis has twin boy and girl..they definitely seem like a lot of work, but sooo cute! That's awesome that you have twin girls! Are they identical? My sis now has another on the way (single girl). You'll get your single, too! I know it. :winkwink: :dust:

Not sure on the cramping question, I'm sorry. I tend to have a lot of cramping around/after O, but don't really know what it means. Have been wondering the same thing. :shrug:

A lot of women report cramping nonstop throught their luteal phase for both reasons....... i wouldnt put a lot of stock in it either way!

Morning girls! I still wonder if wen eggy has been released if opk then goes negative or only goes negative after egg has gone questions thats still on my mind 8 dpo today!! Gonna test at 12 dpo wasnt going too unless af was late but too tempring!

I wondered this too Luciax. Also I have another questions. I used CBFM and this morning after 3 Highs and then 2 Peaks has gone back to a High. Does this mean that I have ovulated already or not? hmmmmm

I also have had 3 smiley faces in a row 3 days running with my OPK and today I have to test at 4pm to see if I get another smiley face. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated if I get a smiley face? x

I am not sure, i use the ic opk's and I always go with my first positive..... how long ago did you get your first high and your first smiley?

I wondered this too Luciax. Also I have another questions. I used CBFM and this morning after 3 Highs and then 2 Peaks has gone back to a High. Does this mean that I have ovulated already or not? hmmmmm

I also have had 3 smiley faces in a row 3 days running with my OPK and today I have to test at 4pm to see if I get another smiley face. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated if I get a smiley face? x

OMG Missy I am having the same thing. I started testing on CD10 and negs up til CD14 (Monday) and I am now supposed to be 4dpo today but I am still getting pos all week on IC's and smileys (my dh has seen it too)! So v v confusing. I thought you only got pos for maybe 2 days! Ughhhh!!!!!

i was going to ask exactly the same question about cramping as im experiencing that too brings my hopes down slightly
even tho af not due till at least next sat but had this feeling on and off since sunday
so who is near their testing date?

and is increased cm a good sign of being past ov? really wished i had tested using opk now

I am testing every morning until af arrives or I get a :bfp:...... OH thought he saw a vvvvvvvvvvv faint line on this mornings test....... i am not so sure ..... i think he has wishful vision lol:haha:

yes me too very watery feel very wet at times (sorry if tmi) fx for you have you not got a picture?

i thought watery cm comes before af??? not trying to be mean just confused :( xx

being trying to find the post about the predictions/readings that someone was talking about anyone know about that?

I am not sure, i use the ic opk's and I always go with my first positive..... how long ago did you get your first high and your first smiley?

On CBFM I got 3 highs on cd18, cd19, cd20, then I got 2 peaks on cd 22 and cd22, then this morning cd23 I got a High.

On CB OPK's I have had 4 smiley faces cd20, cd21, cd22, and just 10 mins ago on cd23.

So does this mean I have ovulated or I am still ovulating?

im not totally sure ? thats why i was asking but its not due for over a week yet and only ov over weekend? confused too

OMG Missy I am having the same thing. I started testing on CD10 and negs up til CD14 (Monday) and I am now supposed to be 4dpo today but I am still getting pos all week on IC's and smileys (my dh has seen it too)! So v v confusing. I thought you only got pos for maybe 2 days! Ughhhh!!!!!

My positive smileys have been 4 days running now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->