Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hi missy how many cycles have you done smep?
just wondering if anyone has tried anything different?

I wondered this too Luciax. Also I have another questions. I used CBFM and this morning after 3 Highs and then 2 Peaks has gone back to a High. Does this mean that I have ovulated already or not? hmmmmm

I also have had 3 smiley faces in a row 3 days running with my OPK and today I have to test at 4pm to see if I get another smiley face. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated if I get a smiley face? x

OMG Missy I am having the same thing. I started testing on CD10 and negs up til CD14 (Monday) and I am now supposed to be 4dpo today but I am still getting pos all week on IC's and smileys (my dh has seen it too)! So v v confusing. I thought you only got pos for maybe 2 days! Ughhhh!!!!!

My positive smileys have been 4 days running now!

yeah me too! what is going on do you think? Aren't they supposed to only be pos for like 2 days? We have been :sex: and getting very worn out if you know what I mean.:haha:

being trying to find the post about the predictions/readings that someone was talking about anyone know about that?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/318276-jenny-renny-conception-accuracy-chart.html

jiust been searching about cramping and cm being signs of beanies trying to find room and making themselves at home?
what ever you read is different lol

jiust been searching about cramping and cm being signs of beanies trying to find room and making themselves at home?

lol...yeah, I always do this too. I search for symptoms I am having and always get a mixed bag of results. I think it's because early pregnancy symptoms are usually the same as pre-AF symptoms so it's pretty hard to tell them apart. :shrug:

Hello ladies......well im 3 dpo today and I had only one positive opk and that was on tuesday.....I bded 3 days and we have today off lol,and then one more shot tomorrow!!! no more ovulation pains but i still have a bunch of cm!!!!

Hello ladies......well im 3 dpo today and I had only one positive opk and that was on tuesday.....I bded 3 days and we have today off lol,and then one more shot tomorrow!!! no more ovulation pains but i still have a bunch of cm!!!!

On my 4th day of smiley OPK and got noticeable crampy thing but not painful so I think I am about to ov. Had bd 3 days in a row, tonight we skip and tomorrow bd again. Then wait! If I am about to ov then I have 3 days worth of :spermy: inside me, any old :spermy: still surviving from the every other day times and the new :spermy: that OH is about to shoot up me tomorrow morning! YAY! Lots of :spermy: :spermy: :spermy::spermy: :spermy: :spermy:
:spermy: :spermy: :spermy::spermy: :spermy: :spermy: for my EGGGGGGY!!!!!!

I wondered this too Luciax. Also I have another questions. I used CBFM and this morning after 3 Highs and then 2 Peaks has gone back to a High. Does this mean that I have ovulated already or not? hmmmmm

I also have had 3 smiley faces in a row 3 days running with my OPK and today I have to test at 4pm to see if I get another smiley face. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated if I get a smiley face? x

OMG Missy I am having the same thing. I started testing on CD10 and negs up til CD14 (Monday) and I am now supposed to be 4dpo today but I am still getting pos all week on IC's and smileys (my dh has seen it too)! So v v confusing. I thought you only got pos for maybe 2 days! Ughhhh!!!!!

yeah me too! what is going on do you think? Aren't they supposed to only be pos for like 2 days? We have been :sex: and getting very worn out if you know what I mean.:haha:

Yeah I know what you mean! lol. What month did Jenny predict for you?

i know what you mean.....i gave up searching....just gonna try to let nature take its course!!

i know what you mean.....i gave up searching....just gonna try to let nature take its course!!

TTTstill said you get cramps either way so either way stop worrying. Its just your body doing its stuff hehe

On my 4th day of smiley OPK and got noticeable crampy thing but not painful so I think I am about to ov. Had bd 3 days in a row, tonight we skip and tomorrow bd again. Then wait! If I am about to ov then I have 3 days worth of :spermy: inside me, any old :spermy: still surviving from the every other day times and the new :spermy: that OH is about to shoot up me tomorrow morning! YAY! Lots of :spermy: :spermy: :spermy::spermy: :spermy: :spermy:
:spermy: :spermy: :spermy::spermy: :spermy: :spermy: for my EGGGGGGY!!!!!!

i hope you get your bfp!!!!! thats alot of:spermy::spermy::spermy: lol

lol...yeah, I always do this too. I search for symptoms I am having and always get a mixed bag of results. I think it's because early pregnancy symptoms are usually the same as pre-AF symptoms so it's pretty hard to tell them apart. :shrug:

i know its so confusing lol
how long before af are you meant to start cramping and increase of cm?!?

im hoping to have lots of swimmers that are fresh produce too as not bd much but hopefully did before and at right times to attack that eggy

Yeah I know what you mean! lol. What month did Jenny predict for you?

She predicted end of July beginning of Aug. from cycle that begins in July. I guess I just have to see what happens!

hi girls not sure if i missed anything, not feeling very well and don't want to read back a bunch of pages, lol.
good news, i had a fish dream last night (according to old wives tales, if you have a fish dream you're pregnant) and this fish dream has come up and been true in my family before so hey.. hoping it's true this time.
so can someone have a looksies at my chart and tell me what you think? i either o'd cd22 (which would be the first time ever.. and i'm really not hoping that's the case but if it is i can take it) or my chart is going triphasic.
faint line on a dollar store test today, but super super faint so i don't really trust it. like, line eyes faint, i could've just had line eyes.. idk i just want some frers. maybe i'll go buy some today. maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->