Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Im using pre seed this cycle for the first time and I dont mind it at all!!!

update!
if my temp stays high-ish (i tried 97.9) tomorrow, FF says "possible triphasic on cd22!"
pleeeeeeeassseeeee let me have a highish temp tomorrow. PLEASE!

hi girls not sure if i missed anything, not feeling very well and don't want to read back a bunch of pages, lol.
good news, i had a fish dream last night (according to old wives tales, if you have a fish dream you're pregnant) and this fish dream has come up and been true in my family before so hey.. hoping it's true this time.
so can someone have a looksies at my chart and tell me what you think? i either o'd cd22 (which would be the first time ever.. and i'm really not hoping that's the case but if it is i can take it) or my chart is going triphasic.
faint line on a dollar store test today, but super super faint so i don't really trust it. like, line eyes faint, i could've just had line eyes.. idk i just want some frers. maybe i'll go buy some today. maybe.

GL hun keep us updated!

generally you ovulate no more than 48 hrs from you first positve..... I am sure you have done enough.... just relax....

i feel like total SH********TTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. hahhahahaaaaaaaaa oh i think i'm going nuts. i just want to POAS again, i need another hit of the 25miu stuff :haha: and i need two fat lines this time :rofl:
i'm seriously going crazy i think. this sickness has gotten to my head. hahahahha.

i feel like total SH********TTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. hahhahahaaaaaaaaa oh i think i'm going nuts. i just want to POAS again, i need another hit of the 25miu stuff :haha: and i need two fat lines this time :rofl:
i'm seriously going crazy i think. this sickness has gotten to my head. hahahahha.

:haha:Your hilarious!!!!:haha:

Im using pre seed this cycle for the first time and I dont mind it at all!!!

I used preseed too this time and I find it great! He loves it. Also I ordered Instead Softcups yesterday and they have already arrived in the post. Well I wanted to try them out to get used to them for tomorrows :sex: and guest what? They are so easy to use. In fact I have one up right now and I am keeping it in there and playing squash later with it in. It fits great and was sooooo easy to get in. It just glides right up and it fits so snug. TMI but I did a little test and pushed my finger up just to see where it sits and my god it is totally covering my cervix like a pool and it is snug and tight and what is even better is I CANNOT FEEL A THING!

I have put one on my bedside cabinet ready for tomorrow morning and I will be inserting it right after. hehe

Can't believe how cheap they are, how fast they arrived, how easy they are to use and how you can't even feel them!

MOM2DANIEL - Thanks and I hope you also get your BFP, but Jenny predicted July for mine lol.

Yes dear you and anyone else who is :sex: ing themselves into a coma:haha:

Sorry ladies, had to do it. It was a tribute to the infamous post countdown to 3,000 by SG and AreIn (the 2 Sarahs!).:haha: (or was it SG and Mimi? Need to look back, now).

Amym - posted a visitor message, as well, but CONGRATULATIONS!!

Love seeing all the BFPS in here! :happydance:

Ok, I better get off to work now... To ALL of you ladies: :dust:

that was a pretty good countdown, I let her have it! And babycakes, you can keep your twins! NOOOOO thanks!- not that if it happend I would give them away or anything but that's not this girls goal!

how do you girls find pre seed and sofcups?
thinkin of using next cycle

Not sure if this was answered, as I'm with Morgan, sometimes it's just too much to read back all the way! I found mine on eBay, you can get pretty good deals on there. Also, there is Amazon, and I'm thinking there is an Amazon UK? Not for sure on that one.

I just got a very very faint line on a walgreens brand test...... this may be it...... but I am not getting my hopes up because blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines that seem to appear before the test is even done..... this one took a sec but was under 30 secs..... FMU everymorning til AF or Twice a day who knows.....

I just got a very very faint line on a walgreens brand test...... this may be it...... but I am not getting my hopes up because blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines that seem to appear before the test is even done..... this one took a sec but was under 30 secs..... FMU everymorning til AF or Twice a day who knows.....

OOOOO how exciting!:yipee: I hope this is it for you hun! :thumbup:

Sounds promising, Tammy! Do you have a pic?

It won't show in the picture..... we will try again. In the morning.........

just being reading the scary cerazette stories because i was bored very doubtful now
some ladies have been ttc for ever after taking it and had very messed up cycles
i thought my two so far were kind of norm and was feeling pos this cycle
only thing was a 28 and 26 day cycle change, but all norm except for big gushy bleed i had
hey arein just heard some guy on tv over here talking about vegemite lol

I wondered this too Luciax. Also I have another questions. I used CBFM and this morning after 3 Highs and then 2 Peaks has gone back to a High. Does this mean that I have ovulated already or not? hmmmmm

I also have had 3 smiley faces in a row 3 days running with my OPK and today I have to test at 4pm to see if I get another smiley face. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated if I get a smiley face? x

Hey Missy, still reading through so not sure if anyone else has answered, but CBFM (I think) always gives 2 peak days followed by a high. At least it has for me, and I'm pretty sure I read in the manual that after your peak it automatically gives you a high (so why waste the stick you may wonder). Not sure about the OPK... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->