Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Sorry ladies, had to do it. It was a tribute to the infamous post countdown to 3,000 by SG and AreIn (the 2 Sarahs!).:haha: (or was it SG and Mimi? Need to look back, now).

Amym - posted a visitor message, as well, but CONGRATULATIONS!!

Love seeing all the BFPS in here! :happydance:

Ok, I better get off to work now... To ALL of you ladies: :dust:

that was a pretty good countdown, I let her have it! And babycakes, you can keep your twins! NOOOOO thanks!- not that if it happend I would give them away or anything but that's not this girls goal!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You know what's kind of sad? DH and I both want 2 kids, but now I'm getting kind of "up there" in age. I never dreamed it would take this long to conceive. :sad1: So, thought if we have twins, at least we're guaranteed 2! My hubby's cousin has triplets, though...THAT is just way too much for me! I'm good with one or two. :haha:

Im using pre seed this cycle for the first time and I dont mind it at all!!!

I used preseed too this time and I find it great! He loves it. Also I ordered Instead Softcups yesterday and they have already arrived in the post. Well I wanted to try them out to get used to them for tomorrows :sex: and guest what? They are so easy to use. In fact I have one up right now and I am keeping it in there and playing squash later with it in. It fits great and was sooooo easy to get in. It just glides right up and it fits so snug. TMI but I did a little test and pushed my finger up just to see where it sits and my god it is totally covering my cervix like a pool and it is snug and tight and what is even better is I CANNOT FEEL A THING!

I have put one on my bedside cabinet ready for tomorrow morning and I will be inserting it right after. hehe

Can't believe how cheap they are, how fast they arrived, how easy they are to use and how you can't even feel them!

Missy, I just got softcups, too and did a trial run, but it kind of hurt! I must've not had it in far enough. :wacko: Also put some in my bedside table so will try again after tomorrow's BD session. :winkwink:

Wow, I can't believe we've already blown right past 4000 posts!!! Crazy how fast this thread moves!!

Still waiting to O but having a great time just having fun this month. It's been really nice. Just hoping to keep that mindset going for the rest of the month!!

:dust:

the soft cups should no thurt and you should not feel them once they are in place...... remember that you squeeze them in the middle then insert them vertically and I usually use my finger on the edge to move it closer to the cervix...... it stays vertical

Good night ladies...... I am going to cuddle up with the most amazing man I have ever known

FYI...... We signed the contract on our house today!!!!!! close date is set for June 25th!!!!

I have been engaged for a week now :haha: In my heart I have been married to him for over a year!!!!

SS - my bbs are tender and not like they usually are, normally its when I am moving around but today I have had short sharp pains under my breasts when I am just sitting down. Got a very faint :bfp: on a Walgreens blue dye test I had in the bathroom..... will try again in the morning with FMU....... I really hope this is it!!!! It would make this the absolute best year of my life!

Good luck to all those testing FX'd for you all....... :dust:

:hugs: to all those the :witch: got

:sleep:

SS - my bbs are tender and not like they usually are, normally its when I am moving around but today I have had short sharp pains under my breasts when I am just sitting down. Got a very faint :bfp: on a Walgreens blue dye test I had in the bathroom..... will try again in the morning with FMU....... I really hope this is it!!!! It would make this the absolute best year of my life!

Oh my god! Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get a good strong BFP in the morning! How exciting xx

Oh my god! Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get a good strong BFP in the morning! How exciting xx

Oh us Brits now have all day to wait for you to get up and do the FMU lol!!
Good luck hun, everything crossed for you!

Im using pre seed this cycle for the first time and I dont mind it at all!!!

I used preseed too this time and I find it great! He loves it. Also I ordered Instead Softcups yesterday and they have already arrived in the post. Well I wanted to try them out to get used to them for tomorrows :sex: and guest what? They are so easy to use. In fact I have one up right now and I am keeping it in there and playing squash later with it in. It fits great and was sooooo easy to get in. It just glides right up and it fits so snug. TMI but I did a little test and pushed my finger up just to see where it sits and my god it is totally covering my cervix like a pool and it is snug and tight and what is even better is I CANNOT FEEL A THING!

I have put one on my bedside cabinet ready for tomorrow morning and I will be inserting it right after. hehe

Can't believe how cheap they are, how fast they arrived, how easy they are to use and how you can't even feel them!

Missy, I just got softcups, too and did a trial run, but it kind of hurt! I must've not had it in far enough. :wacko: Also put some in my bedside table so will try again after tomorrow's BD session. :winkwink:

Ok what you have to do is slowly push them, but not up, just back and down. Then the rim sits behind your public bone and the whole cup if you feel inside will cover the whole cervix perfectly. Once in place it moulds to your body contours and you shouldn't feel it. I still have mine up now and wont take it out until 5pm as we had :sex: at 5am this morning. Ok why did we have :sex: at 5am this morning, because my OH had to catch a train at 6am and he's not back until tomorrow at 9.30pm so we had to do our :sex: today this early lol. But today was last day and I know this sounds horrible but I AM GLAD. I am KNACKERED!!!

I hope TTCstill wakes up early in America and pees on that stick!!! Come on get up!! Us brits are waiting here! Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WE WANT YOU TO GET YOUR :bfp: !!!!!!:headspin::juggle::yipee::headspin::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

AF due 20th may according to FF. Trying SMEP this month! Cd 7 right now!

yay my af due 20th too ;) how are you today candy apple?? xx

im pretty good thankyou! Just wondering whether ill start bleeding again within the next couple of days =(.... I think overall last cycle i was free from bleeding for 9 days, i was either midcycle bleeding or my af came .. :|

Guess i just need to perservere! if this cycle proves to be more normal ill be incredibly happy, even if i dont get pregnant!

How are you babes? :) xxx

yeh see thats what good about mine they are like clockwork (except last months was a bit weird lol) but other than that 28 day cycle AF come in the night then wake up on cd5 and it's gone lol and never bleed in between now just need to work out this ovulation thing :p

did 2 opks yesterday one at 3pm had a bit of a faint line one at 7pm hardly anything there at all

i'm so scaredi'm going to miss it .... but started getting cm today yay first day i'm not dry since last af so should be ov in the next few days :):)

xx

fx u get ur bfpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!id really love to get pregnant this cycle, it means id be a reasonable amount far on when i go to spain.... Gosh itd be amazing!

when are you going to spain?? i'd love to get preg this cycle because... i just would LOL

we can be bump buddies ;) xx

I hope TTCstill wakes up early in America and pees on that stick!!! Come on get up!! Us brits are waiting here! Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WE WANT YOU TO GET YOUR :bfp: !!!!!!:headspin::juggle::yipee::headspin::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:test:

Yes, come on and :test: TTCStill! It's morning in the US now!!! I've been anxiously reading through all the posts hoping I'd come upon the result! Maybe she's out celebrating?!!??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->