Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oooo whos testing!!!!!!!!! im 9dpo today itching to test im going to stay with OH tomorrow till very early wednesday morning think im gonna test at 12 dpo when he can be there never tested with him with me

good morning ladies------ no :bfp: to report...... however I am still hopeful..... not due to start til Tuesday...... I am not seeing the normal AF signs...... I want to say that I may have saw a faint line on IC but I am going to wait til monday to test again...... thank you all for your support...... FX'd this is going to be my month...... I am off to make breakfast and :coffee: with my honey!

Hello all - need some help please.

AF still not showed - today I am 7 days late. However... I stopped testing using OPKs this month at CD22 and never got my smiley face. We were away on holiday staying with family and struggled to get out to buy more. Just assumed I missed it one day as I had been testing at night instead of the morning.

Im normally very regular, AF comes CD30 maybe a day either side. Only once the witch has been 10 days late, but this was in January when I had swine flu was very ill and on anti virals so assumed this messed me up that cycle (hadnt been using OPKs then).

Im starting to wonder if perhaps I O'd really late this month - perhaps like Jan?

Thursday was the last day I got a BFN and stopped testing as dont feel pregnant.

What do you think? (sorry for the v long post)

I would go get a test and try again....... I wish I had the patience to wait it out but I just want this so bad that it literally consumes me at times....... I am still sitting here staring at this :bfp: and trying to convince myself that it is not and evap...... stupid blue dye tests....... I guess we will find out soon enough!

I would go get a test and try again....... I wish I had the patience to wait it out but I just want this so bad that it literally consumes me at times....... I am still sitting here staring at this :bfp: and trying to convince myself that it is not and evap...... stupid blue dye tests....... I guess we will find out soon enough!

did you use clear bue +/- test? thats sooo bad for evaps

:hugs: Its the hardest part I know

But your chart is looking FAB, Tammy! I'd be feeling pretty positive if I were you! :) Fxed this is your month!!!

hi girls not sure if i missed anything, not feeling very well and don't want to read back a bunch of pages, lol.
good news, i had a fish dream last night (according to old wives tales, if you have a fish dream you're pregnant) and this fish dream has come up and been true in my family before so hey.. hoping it's true this time.
so can someone have a looksies at my chart and tell me what you think? i either o'd cd22 (which would be the first time ever.. and i'm really not hoping that's the case but if it is i can take it) or my chart is going triphasic.
faint line on a dollar store test today, but super super faint so i don't really trust it. like, line eyes faint, i could've just had line eyes.. idk i just want some frers. maybe i'll go buy some today. maybe.

Oh snap!!!

in trying to read back some pages to catch up, I read this and remembered that one of my friends told me this too.. and last cycle I had dreamed about my goldfish and getting 2 more gold fish.. I wasnt preggo.. Well I JUST remembered that last night, I dreamed about my goldfish again.. There were 2 in the bowl though!! Im hoping this is it for me.. Im afraid Im a very optimistic about this cycle and its only gonna let me down when AF shows.. :dohh:.. I havent been let down about AF since my first month ttc and then I vowed to never let it upset me like that again..6 months later so far so good.. please please pleaseee let this be my bfp!

Out of curiousity I used my CB OPK again today. For the 5th day now another smiley face!!! Does anybody know why I have got 5 days worth of smiley faces with a very bold blue like that is darker than the orginal blue line. Anybody help?

hi girls not sure if i missed anything, not feeling very well and don't want to read back a bunch of pages, lol.
good news, i had a fish dream last night (according to old wives tales, if you have a fish dream you're pregnant) and this fish dream has come up and been true in my family before so hey.. hoping it's true this time.
so can someone have a looksies at my chart and tell me what you think? i either o'd cd22 (which would be the first time ever.. and i'm really not hoping that's the case but if it is i can take it) or my chart is going triphasic.
faint line on a dollar store test today, but super super faint so i don't really trust it. like, line eyes faint, i could've just had line eyes.. idk i just want some frers. maybe i'll go buy some today. maybe.

Oh snap!!!

in trying to read back some pages to catch up, I read this and remembered that one of my friends told me this too.. and last cycle I had dreamed about my goldfish and getting 2 more gold fish.. I wasnt preggo.. Well I JUST remembered that last night, I dreamed about my goldfish again.. There were 2 in the bowl though!! Im hoping this is it for me.. Im afraid Im a very optimistic about this cycle and its only gonna let me down when AF shows.. :dohh:.. I havent been let down about AF since my first month ttc and then I vowed to never let it upset me like that again..6 months later so far so good.. please please pleaseee let this be my bfp!

LOL. My OH had a dream about fish, does that count? x

the test i used was not a clear blue...... those stupid things crushed us two months ago...... this one was a walgreens test.......what test has the lowest mui/mui whatever possible...... i can only get the dollar store brands or walgreens or walmart dillions and pricecutter brands

the test i used was not a clear blue...... those stupid things crushed us two months ago...... this one was a walgreens test.......what test has the lowest mui/mui whatever possible...... i can only get the dollar store brands or walgreens or walmart dillions and pricecutter brands

I just saw ur clearblue +/- in preg test section sorry hun :hugs: I hate those tests with a passion!!!! seriously think they need to be thrown off the shelfs

My serendipity reading said :bfp: or birth month of July and a girl...... so who know what that means.... lol....I am going to get an frer today and a few dollar tests from different places....... I will keep u all updated!!!

I just saw ur clearblue +/- in preg test section sorry hun :hugs: I hate those tests with a passion!!!! seriously think they need to be thrown off the shelfs

that was an old test hun........ from 2 months agoooooo........

Out of curiousity I used my CB OPK again today. For the 5th day now another smiley face!!! Does anybody know why I have got 5 days worth of smiley faces with a very bold blue like that is darker than the orginal blue line. Anybody help?

hmm thats weird a smiely face in 5 days? Ive never had that i've had smiley face for almost 3 days well day 1 smiley day 2 no smiley day 3 smiley again

a girl on here used her clearblue digital opk for her bfp before using normal test and that gave her a smiley then she got her bfp on normal CB digital preg test its not possible you are is it?

My serendipity reading said :bfp: or birth month of July and a girl...... so who know what that means.... lol....I am going to get an frer today and a few dollar tests from different places....... I will keep u all updated!!!

sounds good! :) jennyrenny told me June with a boy and Serendipity told me August with a girl so who knows! lol

that was an old test hun........ from 2 months agoooooo........

ahh opps hehe

Well we have stuck to the SMEP religiously. I don't know how the hell we managed it. The last day I actually broke down in tears afterwards because it all just seemed so FUNCTIONAL and not very much of a turn on. I get worried that this will spoil our MOJO lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->