Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Well we have stuck to the SMEP religiously. I don't know how the hell we managed it. The last day I actually broke down in tears afterwards because it all just seemed so FUNCTIONAL and not very much of a turn on. I get worried that this will spoil our MOJO lol

awwhh :hugs: tell me about it our sex life was crazy great!!!! before ttc now sometimes just feels like a baby making exercise im going to OH house for few days tomorrow since im in the 2ww BD isnt BD its sex so going to make up for the MOJO lost maybe you could during the 2ww do candles experiment a bit may help

xLuciax - Yeah do you know what tho, he's been great. He's been tired but so lovely and I feel really guilty...bit like I have used him for his sperms. I do want to treat him. I think I will get the massage oil out and do the candles thing, maybe dress in something sexy hehe. Hmmmmm now what can I wear. hehe

Well we have stuck to the SMEP religiously. I don't know how the hell we managed it. The last day I actually broke down in tears afterwards because it all just seemed so FUNCTIONAL and not very much of a turn on. I get worried that this will spoil our MOJO lol

Know how you feel hun. I decided to try the SMEP this month. I say 'I' as DH has no idea that we're trying it as don't want him to feel he has to perform on set days. Also using OPK's (again he has no idea) and Conceive+ (he knows about that as it is pretty difficult to hide and he also found the tube in my drawer!! :haha:)

It sounds as if I'm hiding things from him but just don't want him to feel any pressure and just enjoy :sex:. It can feel as if we're only doing it for their little spermies. I keep apologising to DH and asking him if he feels 'used' :haha:

Good luck and hope you get your :bfp: after all your hard work.

Reds - Thanks so much and I hope you too got yours. Are you still doing SMEP? X

missy moo moo free delivery on ann summers until bank holiday monday including sale items up to 75% ;) xx

SMEP is kinda out the window this month. Having HSG on CD10 and i'm not allowed to BD until after it's been done!

Ov is usually after cd15 so hopefully still have our chance this month

Cheekybint - sorry but what is HSG

It's a test where they put dye through your uterus and tubes and then take some xrays/ultrasounds (not sure which) to make sure everything's how it should be and no blocks.

Hoping it'll put my mind at rest that my tubes are healed cleanly with no blockages

Definatly buy something sexy from Anne summers hehe my OH likes fish net Dresses from Anne summers they are pretty cheap like £10 =P

im doint the smep this month, and also 1st month using concieve plus, hopefully works ast go, how lovely wud that be !! xx

oh forgot i believe the code SORRY is an extra 20% ann summers too ;) xx

Cheekybint - Hope it's all good for you! hehe. Let us know how it goes x

Yip, still doing SMEP. I normally have a 36 day cycle so decided not to start until CD12 so we weren't too knackered by O day!

Although I told myself I wouldn't start using OPK's til tomorrow, I have a major POAS addiction and started at the beginning of the week just incase I O early. Still negative and, based on last month, due to O on Wed/Thurs so expecting them to get darker soon.

Good thing is, DH seems to be very horny this month so can pretty much expect :sex: whenever I want (oh god - that almost makes him sound like a prostitute!!! :rofl:)

When are you due to test??

Yip, still doing SMEP. I normally have a 36 day cycle so decided not to start until CD12 so we weren't too knackered by O day!

Although I told myself I wouldn't start using OPK's til tomorrow, I have a major POAS addiction and started at the beginning of the week just incase I O early. Still negative and, based on last month, due to O on Wed/Thurs so expecting them to get darker soon.

Good thing is, DH seems to be very horny this month so can pretty much expect :sex: whenever I want (oh god - that almost makes him sound like a prostitute!!! :rofl:)

I was supposed to on 9th May but I Ovd 3 days late so now it is 11th or 12th but I am very weird cos I don't have POAS addiction and would rather wait and wait until AF arrives cos I can deal with that better mentally than seeing BFN. lol

Got my Fx for you.

Only seem to have an OPK POAS addiction (think I just like watching a second line coming up) I'm due to test on 18th - would love it to be :bfp: as our 10th wedding anniversary is on 27th and it would be a great present.

Also, DH has just said that he is so ready for another one!! :happydance: Really happy as he kind of seemed indifferent about it and was happy to go along with it as he knew it was something I really wanted.

Just hope I don't disappoint him.

Will look out for your :bfp: post :flower:

Reds - Thanks and I hope you get your :bfp: too. Fxd for you too x

I was supposed to on 9th May but I Ovd 3 days late so now it is 11th or 12th but I am very weird cos I don't have POAS addiction and would rather wait and wait until AF arrives cos I can deal with that better mentally than seeing BFN. lol

I thought I was the only one!! I havent peed on a hpt in 3 months b/c Id rather wait for AF. I only had ONE cb digital test for those 3 months also that I didnt want to waste.. This cycle, another BnB buddy who got her bfp, sent me a whole mess of IC's.. like 20-something.. So if I FEEEEL like it, Ill go ahead and do some of those..but Id probably wait and watch my temps before I even do that!

How is everyone today? I am taking a break from cleaning like a madwoman. I've been channeling my TTC frustration and nervous energy cleaning, and I guess there could be worse things to do LOL

I love that DH now seems to be embracing SMEP...He scheduled a late night at work today instead of tomorrow, since tonight is an *off* night teehee And he jokingly told me to stay away from him for the next 36 hours :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->