Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

firedancer - i love how husbands can do the sweetest things like that. it's the little things like that..that counts! my dh told me he was visiting in june and when he told me the dates he said ..isn't that when you're ovulating!? i thought it was super awesome :) FX'ed for your BFP girl

Super awesome for sure, Never!

ETA: and fortuitous timing, there!!!

Hi Ladies. I haven't posted on this thread much but have been reading all (well most - you talk a LOT!) of your comments and following along. You are definitely an entertaining bunch This month was the first month I tried SMEP after 7 months TTC. We followed it all except missed the insurance BD. I got a :bfp: 2 days ago (30 April) and wanted to let you know so you can update your stats and stay positive knowing that SMEP can work! Thank you for all of your posts as your dedication to SMEP kept me on track when I really could have just gone to sleep on some key nights. For those interested I also used Evening Primrose Oil from AF to O this month. Not sure if that helped or not.

quick update- still sick but much much better. on my way to watch the mayweather mosley fight :happydance: GO MOSLEY!!! car ran out of gas today and OH and i had to walk a 3 miles there and back to a gas station.. uphill. it was terrible and i now have 6 giant blisters on my feet. anyways, not much to report, tested today and bfn, although my chart is officially triphasic according to FF. not holding out much hope though as most of my symptoms have subsided besides tons of CM and a sensitivity to foods, decreased hunger really. did have some localized sharp pains down there today though.
hope everyone's doing well, i'll catch up asap, tomorrow and update everything and i promise i'll be a better bnb'er! i've just been so sick i've been no good to anyone, hah!

Hi smep friends! First line on my opk today :) not positive but close close close so I guess I will ovulate tomorrow or monday :) :) :)

Congrats gcgal10! That's great news xx

ttcstill - fingers crossed for you!!! I can't wait to hear when you test again x

mamaxm - glad you are feeling a bit better..being sick sucks x

I haven't posted much as don't have much to contribute...CD16 and still waiting to get an positive OPK...we have pretty much followed SMEP so far, apart from one little incident, which means we BD'd CD8, then CD11, 13 and 15 - I figure that's ok.

Hope to see some more BFPs here soon - good luck everyone!

The blue dye test(walgreens brand) was from yesterday and the pink dye test(answer brand) was from earlier today....... I am not sure ladies...... they are both so light I am afraid to get excited as they could both be evaps...... I have had no luck with the ic's or the dollar tests from the local deals store.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 21
oops i didnt get all the pictures in there ...... here they come

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 21
I see the line! I would def get a good test and retest using fmu and not get a blue dye test...they are terrible for evaps!

FX'D FOR YA!!

which one do you see the line on???? can you see it on the pink dye test?

Thank ladies.... I will keep you updated...... I have another Answer brand that I will use Monday Morning..... but I have to dollar store cheapies to feed my poas addiction tomorrow!!!!! :haha:

quick update- still sick but much much better. on my way to watch the mayweather mosley fight :happydance: GO MOSLEY!!! car ran out of gas today and OH and i had to walk a 3 miles there and back to a gas station.. uphill. it was terrible and i now have 6 giant blisters on my feet. anyways, not much to report, tested today and bfn, although my chart is officially triphasic according to FF. not holding out much hope though as most of my symptoms have subsided besides tons of CM and a sensitivity to foods, decreased hunger really. did have some localized sharp pains down there today though.
hope everyone's doing well, i'll catch up asap, tomorrow and update everything and i promise i'll be a better bnb'er! i've just been so sick i've been no good to anyone, hah!

Feeling positive!!! yay yay thanks. It is so nice for you to let us know because we really need this story! xxx :happydance::thumbup:

which one do you see the line on???? can you see it on the pink dye test?

I would help here but I don't know about these Wallgrove things and pink dye tests or evaps....totally lost. Sorry cannot contribute to this x:dohh:

girls I stupidly poas this morning I used my clearblue digital how stupid! ofcourse it was a BFN digitals don't pick up early I knew that conciously loool anyway off t OH house this afternoon till Wednesday morning gonna pick up box of 2 frer at trainstation boots and test tuesday morning (12dpo) i know that the digital inside always has 2 lines but does anyone know what it looks like inside when someones got a bfp?

oops i didnt get all the pictures in there ...... here they come
im on my iPhone so i dont have a perfect vire but i see a very promising big fat bolsa line on +/- test! Top bold to be evap in my eyes when i got bfp with my chemical preg first test i did with+/- i got thick line on it just like urs! So fx!!!! I only ever got light positives on all tests I did cause hcg just never got strong enough

well ladies, I got a faint :bfp: again this morning but this time on a dollar store brand...... so hopefully this is a good sign since yesterday I got nothing on this brand.... Will test later this afternoon and again in the morning with the answer brand...... or I may use them both today and go to the clinic in the morning...... we'll see..... AF is due Tuesday .... but no backache.... no cramps..... so signs of the :witch: ...... maybe someone stole her broom!!!!!:haha:

Congrats TTCStill. I must admit I'm not seeing anything in the pictures, but I'm on a little netbook! So frustrating that everyone else can see it but I can't!!!! But if you can see it IRL, then a line is a line! Whoo hoo!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->