Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Haha I hope they stick that broom where the sun don't shine! haha:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
So happy for you TTCstill. That means that Jenny is wrong and then I could also be preggars too. I've been getting little stabby feelings in my uterus and my bb ache but more under my arms. Jenny is bound to get some wrong I suppose. I hope she got ours wrong and we are up the duff! (Bun in Oven)!!!:flower::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Well this would actually prove jenny right with me..... she told me BFP in may with EDD for a little boy ( i hope she gets that wrong) on Janurary 13th or 14th.

Well this would actually prove jenny right with me..... she told me BFP in may with EDD for a little boy ( i hope she gets that wrong) on Janurary 13th or 14th.

Oh Wow then you could be the 2nd she got right! x

I have never had an evap on a dollar test they are either white as snow or not..... I still refuse to get my hopes up! Here are the dollar store tests..... can someone try to invert them for me please?

I took two different pics of the same two tests...... what do you see and where?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 21
I have never had an evap on a dollar test they are either white as snow or not..... I still refuse to get my hopes up! Here are the dollar store tests..... can someone try to invert them for me please?

I took two different pics of the same two tests...... what do you see and where?

I'm not experienced enough to give my input but can I ask you,....have you had a feeling of pressure in your lower abdomen and any cramping at all? Do you have any symptoms, sore bb's or anything? I don't know what the Dollar Store is lol. It must be like a Tescos or something hehe:blush:

HEY TTCSTILL ----

Could you send me your Jenny reading please as I have just checked the chart and I don't seem to have you on it. Could you send it for me on the Jenny Renny link and I will add you now. If she is accurate that is gonna look great with the other one. That means she has got 2 accurate right off! Wow!

Send it here actually. I can copy it from here. :dohh:

A few days ago and ssome thins morning I felt very mild cramping in one side or the other..... not like AF cramps..... boobs have been sore but not like normal just under them and under arms.... very unlike PMS for me!

A few days ago and ssome thins morning I felt very mild cramping in one side or the other..... not like AF cramps..... boobs have been sore but not like normal just under them and under arms.... very unlike PMS for me!

I think you know you are really but you just don't wanna get your hopes up. I think you are. I really do and I am so happy for ya! :flower:

Sorry I'm rubbish but I can't find it. Could you re-send it. x

Imgonna have to give this a try this month,sounds good, I have ordered my OPK's and am charting with fertility friendx

I totally see a line on the second pic soooooo hopefully this is it for you girl!!!!:pink::blue:

well today is 5 dpo for me and I have been having a few cramps on and off..........only time will tell!!! good luck for now and baby dust to all!!!
anyone have cramps around 5dpo and end up with bfp????

just have a question.......can someone tell me how to put up a profile pic....I cant seem to figure it out!! thanks

You have to go to your profile and choose either one of your own or one of their pics. I choose Tweety pie. I keep having twinges in my uterus and I am around 2 dpo so early days but no cramps, just more like poking and stabbing but NOT painful. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->