Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I remember I read on a forum once that you feel like you are being touched by an angel when you conceive. I think this was a lovely thing to say lol. x Always remembered it.

She said....it's hard to explain the feeling, it doesn't hurt ...the only way to explain the feeling is like I have been touched by an angel in my abdomen.

omg girls I'm still shaking just a quick one cause I'm at OH house so can't stay long just wanted to let u know i just got a bfp on frer!!!!!!!! It's still very light but it's there omg so happy!!!!! Will re test in few days as line gets darker looks like jennyrenny was wrong wooooooo!!! Xxx

omg girls I'm still shaking just a quick one cause I'm at OH house so can't stay long just wanted to let u know i just got a bfp on frer!!!!!!!! It's still very light but it's there omg so happy!!!!! Will re test in few days as line gets darker looks like jennyrenny was wrong wooooooo!!! Xxx

Fantastic!! congrats hun. x

wooohooooo thats awsome!!!!!!

Wooohooo! Congrats hun!:happydance:

Congrats......

Hi everyone, i'm back again got my opks ready to go cd 8 today! excited to get started , hopefully my man can keep up this month lol, I think my test day will be the 25,depends on when i get a positive opk, but that when af is due again. got a good feeling about may tho!!

Thanks girls OH won't accept it till it's a lot darker will come back on tuesday and post a pic and catch up with u girls while OH is at work FX for some more bfps from u girls while I'm gone xxx

new mummy - about 11th may but I hate poas lol. I would rather wait for witchypoos even tho I hate her guts and want to push her broom up where the sun don't sine. Mentally I find it easier lol

i think i may do the same
would of loved to have got BFP today to surprise df tomorrow when he is back home!
but i know its still to early:-(
so no point in wasting test and being dissapointed in my eyes!
have you any symptoms?

New Mummy - Only few twinges and weird pulling and poking feelings in my uterus and I have sore nipples and bbs from under arms. Not tired or anything. No nausea. But I am only like 3 dpo lol. What you got? lol

well i have back and leg ache!
increased cm, feel very sicky and weepy
just seen that i toght i OD on last sat/sun but another calculator thingy says my avv cycles are 25 days therefor would of Od earlier in the wk so i think im 6-7dpo
but could be more who knows
oh and one nipple is sore/sensitive (i know just one lol)

well i have back and leg ache!
increased cm, feel very sicky and weepy
just seen that i toght i OD on last sat/sun but another calculator thingy says my avv cycles are 25 days therefor would of Od earlier in the wk so i think im 6-7dpo
but could be more who knows
oh and one nipple is sore/sensitive (i know just one lol)

Your symptoms sound very promising x

went and bought a 3pk of frer ..... :bfn: so I will try with FMU tomorrow and see what happens...... feeling twings in my stomache and some mild lower back pain so I am not feeling so positive...... those could be signs of the :witch:........ we will know soon enough.....

if the :witch: gets me I am taking a break......I will watch my temps and do opk's only because I have them but I can not keep this up much longer I am losing faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->