Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ha ha ha yeah I'm a bit daft sometimes ;)

yeah they do think it's just a matter of sex and that's it, I explained to him that the CM helps the sperm get to where they need to be and because it's the first month I've really had any decent amount of CM I don't want to lose it lol. I think he understood and I just said look it's 5 days a month - I do think he will want to go back to NTNP next month though if AF comes, and letting nature do it's own thing.

he's gone along with me since December and i think it's only fair that we give his way a shot for a bit if it doesnt happen this cycle! Pretty gutted but perhaps it will be a blessing.

Gosh listen to me counting myself out already - haven't even ovulated yet :rofl:

He only has a beer or two on a Friday night while we watch Lost. He doesnt go out binge drinking and although we don't eat salads and tons of veg we do cook everything from scratch and he works out a few times a week so he's a pretty healthy boy!

ha ha ha yeah I'm a bit daft sometimes ;)

yeah they do think it's just a matter of sex and that's it, I explained to him that the CM helps the sperm get to where they need to be and because it's the first month I've really had any decent amount of CM I don't want to lose it lol. I think he understood and I just said look it's 5 days a month - I do think he will want to go back to NTNP next month though if AF comes, and letting nature do it's own thing.

he's gone along with me since December and i think it's only fair that we give his way a shot for a bit if it doesnt happen this cycle! Pretty gutted but perhaps it will be a blessing.

Gosh listen to me counting myself out already - haven't even ovulated yet :rofl:

He only has a beer or two on a Friday night while we watch Lost. He doesnt go out binge drinking and although we don't eat salads and tons of veg we do cook everything from scratch and he works out a few times a week so he's a pretty healthy boy!

I hate to say it Ness but is that not always the way, its so hard when we are in the moment of trying and not letting it taking a hold of our lives and if we bed every other day bound to catch it without monitoring everything but like you said too easier said than done. The month it happened for me is when we stopped trying properly grrr hate it.

Nothing wrong with joking around, humour is what keeps us sane!! Yeah PMA to us and bound to catch the eggy sometimes. I know it sounds so selfish but I love a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend. We dont go out either and no alcoholic but there saying no to drink at all. However I have read one glass of wine between 3-8 dpo helps implantation, gosh where do they get all this info from? Still havent decided whether to abstain completely as have read some women abstain and ttc 2 years plus and nothing??? DH doesnt drink much either a couple of beers fri/sat nite in the house and I make sure he takes his vitamins aswell (wellman) I take pregnacare and yeah we cook from scratch too ughh hate these processed meals.

I hate to say it Ness but is that not always the way, its so hard when we are in the moment of trying and not letting it taking a hold of our lives and if we bed every other day bound to catch it without monitoring everything but like you said too easier said than done. The month it happened for me is when we stopped trying properly grrr hate it.

Nothing wrong with joking around, humour is what keeps us sane!! Yeah PMA to us and bound to catch the eggy sometimes. I know it sounds so selfish but I love a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend. We dont go out either and no alcoholic but there saying no to drink at all. However I have read one glass of wine between 3-8 dpo helps implantation, gosh where do they get all this info from? Still havent decided whether to abstain completely as have read some women abstain and ttc 2 years plus and nothing??? DH doesnt drink much either a couple of beers fri/sat nite in the house and I make sure he takes his vitamins aswell (wellman) I take pregnacare and yeah we cook from scratch too ughh hate these processed meals.

Totally - I think we can get sooo focussed on ttc and the things you're not supposed to do that it can take over and that's when the obsessing starts and then it becomes unhealthy and has a detrimental effect to our cycles etc!

I don't think it's possible abstain from doing things you like such as having the occasional glass of wine when ttc or you would go demented! I love red wine and I have heard that the occasional glass every couple of months can actually be good when pregnant! So I'm going with that lol - I always have 2 glasses of red wine and a gluten free pizza when watching Lost on a Friday night with OH and I plan to continue until I know I'm pregnant. Obviously then it will be the pizza, ice cream and whatever else takes my fancy :haha:

I defo think NTNP next cycle is the way we will do it for a couple months if I don't catch on this cycle - we will book a holiday and I will get fit etc! Then if it's meant to be it will happen!

Okay ladies my temp from yesterday must not have been wring because it is only a tad higher today....... is this normal ....... whats going on with me?????

Perhaps you're fighting a bit of an underlying infection such as a cold or something? We fight stuff without us knowing all the time so could be something like that?

that makes sense Ness, Thank You. Here is a pic of yesterday and todays OPK ...... what do you lovely ladies think?

Attachments

• 3-25-10.jpg
    3-25-10.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
no worries hun! Sometimes if we're under the weather and dont even know it it can cause increases in your temp!

Opk's looking good! The top one is almost positive, not 100% as it's still slightly lighter in colour but I think if you test again tonight around 7pm you might catch the surge, if not test again tomorrow and that should be it! :wohoo: you're nearly in the 2ww!

Thanks Ness, Here is my delima, I only have one OPK left so when should I test? I refuse to buy anymore as I am being optimistic and believing I will not need anymore after this month! :haha:

well if you've already done one today then do one tomorrow, but bd today as well just in case :thumbup:

Yeah I totally agree it could have a negative affect but so hard not to obsess sometimes. What I would say though is that the one thing you would need to know obviously is the best days. With the CBFM is funny cos I thought I would obsess more with it but I actually felt more relaxed as was there in black and white when to bed and my body was doing the right help so last time I only used the monitor but didnt change anything else and funny I conceived after a rare night out and totally forgot about trying. I found out from using the monitor that I actually OV when I didnt think I did and conceived on fifth cycle of using it.

I totally gorged on everything last time so know what you mean, came into work with big bags of maltesers, kettle chips etc no wonder I put on 3 stone hehe.... everything used to come to me at work if they were hungry. I usually have a couple of glasses of wine cant do any harm. Wow a holiday sounds good and you should have one anyway kind of last hols before kids

ttcstill - soz clueless on that but didnt want you to think I as ignoring you

CBFM sounds good, just figure I can't spend that amount of money just yet as only on cycle 3 but if for any reason by August I've not conceived either through ttc or NTBP then I'm gonna invest, probs from ebay or something!

even if I'm pregnant we'll get a cheap late deal to Turkey for a week or something just for some sunshine! I quite fancy going on holiday with a bump he he!

ttcstill-If you do test tommorrow, I would wait til SMU and if it's lighter you may not know if you've not caught your surge or if you just didn't O. You can have multiple surges of LH during cycles without ever O-ing.

ARE IN 83- I did use SMU today I am sure it will be positive tomorrow as I am having pains almost like AF cramps in my lower abdomen.

ARE IN 83- I did use SMU today I am sure it will be positive tomorrow as I am having pains almost like AF cramps in my lower abdomen.

yep o is coming! the hard work starts tomorrow!

Totally - I think we can get sooo focussed on ttc and the things you're not supposed to do that it can take over and that's when the obsessing starts and then it becomes unhealthy and has a detrimental effect to our cycles etc!

I don't think it's possible abstain from doing things you like such as having the occasional glass of wine when ttc or you would go demented! I love red wine and I have heard that the occasional glass every couple of months can actually be good when pregnant! So I'm going with that lol - I always have 2 glasses of red wine and a gluten free pizza when watching Lost on a Friday night with OH and I plan to continue until I know I'm pregnant. Obviously then it will be the pizza, ice cream and whatever else takes my fancy :haha:

I defo think NTNP next cycle is the way we will do it for a couple months if I don't catch on this cycle - we will book a holiday and I will get fit etc! Then if it's meant to be it will happen!

Me and DH have cut down on alcohol a lot but still have a binge now and again. my friend told me to today she had been ttc for 5 months, and the night that she conceived her baby she and her hubby were so drunk they barely remembered it haha just goes to show huh...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HONEYBEE! :cry:

I was hoping for a honeymoon baby for you too! Like you said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, put a fake smile on your face and prepare for this cycle!

:flow:

awww thank you!!x I'm feeling loads better today. I'm convincing myself i dont really want to get pregnant this cycle, will still follow smep and use conceive plus but will act like im not that bothered about it - i bet the reverse psychology will work on my body and hopfully I'll be looking at 2 pink lines in a month's time!! fx anyhow!!!

How are you? what cd are you on now?

When I got preg with DD, DH and I weren't married and I was still in college so I was partying pretty hard. No intentions of getting pregnant, it just happened. We had been together for 6 years before and I think that helped us stick it out. I found out at almost 6 weeks (I was in denial for about a week and a half), a week before getting my BFP he and I had been canoeing and drinking like fish and jumping off a 30 foot cliff into the river-DD turned out beautifully.

yep o is coming! the hard work starts tomorrow! my cramping was bad this morning and then faded off, so i know i o'd yesterday. should have started this cycle with a stricter temping schedule, next cycle i'll be setting my alarms! my temp this morning was nice and high, took a nap this afternoon and it dropped to 98.3.. i hope it was just because it got cooler or something, my temps better be high tomorrow! i like seeing those lines..

Oh Dear if you look at my temps you'll be really confused.... i have no idea whats going on with them ...... but OPK is almost positive and I have been :sex: like mad!!!!! 21,22,24 wil :sex: today when he gets home tomorrow then Sunday and hopefully I will be moving to a new thread in a couple weeks!!

FF switched around my chart and turns out i o'd cd15! just like i always have, thank god! so i am 5dpo! had lots of cramping yesterday, is 4dpo too early for implantation? and i had a little dip yesterday! what am i saying, 4dpo is way too early.. but oh i'm so relieved. i took my temperature cd14 and 15 with a bad thermometer so i didn't input the results, but i took my temperature with my good one and the bad one and compared the results, both temperatures were off by 1.4 degrees so i added 1.4 degrees and put them in my chart and lo and behold! i'm not crazy and my body has been behaving :) i need to treat it to some chocolate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->