Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

arein- your chart is looking good :) glad we both got our o problems worked out! we're due to test on the same day!

Fx that our temps just keep floating right along the top!!!

My right boob is still tender but I don't know if it's the yoga or not. Before I had my m/c, my primary AF sign was sore bb's that would start on the right and move left. When I got my BFP though, it started the same way.
When AF came in January and February, I had little to no PMS and the soreness had disappeared.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HONEYBEE! :cry:

I was hoping for a honeymoon baby for you too! Like you said, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, put a fake smile on your face and prepare for this cycle!

:flow:

awww thank you!!x I'm feeling loads better today. I'm convincing myself i dont really want to get pregnant this cycle, will still follow smep and use conceive plus but will act like im not that bothered about it - i bet the reverse psychology will work on my body and hopfully I'll be looking at 2 pink lines in a month's time!! fx anyhow!!!

How are you? what cd are you on now?

I am so happy to hear you are feeling much better! :flower: And thats what I did last month and what I am doing this cycle too.....convincing myself I don't want to get pregnant right now.....the reverse pyscology has got to work! :winkwink: I just figured out your EDD for this cycle when we get our bfp's!!! You will be due December 31st!!!! New Years Eve!!! Wahoo!!! I would be due either December 23rd or 24th (spotted for a day before full blown af). How interesting!!!

I am CD8 of God knows how many days?.....:haha: I plan on BD tonight after I go to zumba, come home shower and light pretty candles everywhere :winkwink: Normally I O at CD16 or CD18 so BD at CD8 is quite early for me but it's worth a shot (I just hope he isn't tired tonight - I sprung on him in the middle of the night last night, he he!). I have been a gassy mess today with an eye headache in my right eye, its driving me nuts! I am sure all this exercising and these classes I'm doing is playing a huge role in messing up my cycles. I can't wait until Ovulation though thats for sure! :sex:

I am off to make some homemade new england clam chowder, I hope it comes out good, its my first time making it! :)

really?! omg imagine if im one of the first people to give birth in 2011!!!! how amazing. thanks for looking that up!!! imagine if you hold yours in for a week and they're born on the same day!! :happydance: oh no wait ive just remembered, i dont want it to happen. no no no. no bfp this month. no holiday babies. lol.

mmmm clam chowder, yum, how did it go?

good for you doing all the exercise, do you feel a bit better for it? aww sorry about the headache :hugs:

hope everyone else is ok, and i hope soph gets laid!! lol

xx

We all need to get laid!!! :rofl:

Go Soph! :sex: Go Soph! :sex: Go Soph! :sex:

Chowder came out fantastic, dd scarffed down 2 bowls full, I had one and DH had a big bowl full!!! Momma is a good cook! :) Thats one thing that never fails me is my cooking (for the most part!). I want to find a good recipe for zeppoli (Italian doughnuts -unfilled). I LOVE to cook and bake! And dd was 2 weeks and 1 day past her due date (they induced b/c they were afraid with me going so far past my due date). My mom had eight kids (one set was twins) and she never went earlier than her due date. We are all two weeks late (standard since most docs wont let you go past that) and the twins were 3 days past due date. Sooooo I have a feeling I will go later my due date anyways!!! If I get a bfp this cycle I will schedule in advance to be induced 12-31-2010 so my baby's bday would be 1-1-11!!! Sooooo Cool!

Exercising is whooping my butt but I know I need to get in shape!!! I am also looking for some low sodium diets also to help maintain a decent blood pressure! Well ladies I am so tired! 930pm here I am going to bed! Good night!

I'm on cd6...DH better watch out on Sat...I'm going to attack him..LOL!!!

I'm excited to start SMEP...I'm going to Vegas for a couple of days (students are on spring break) and I'm hoping the mini vacation will help us get our :bfp:!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all of you ladies

Hey everyone!

So many posts to catch up on....because I am on the other side of the world to most of you, all the action on this board happens while I am asleep!

Too many to reply to all of them - but just wanted you to know I am reading them and it's very helpful to know that people are going through the same things as me.

CD8 for me today!!!! Finally!!! It's felt like I've had to wait for AGES! So excited that it is finally time to start this plan.

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Hey, LuckyD! I feel somewhat the same way! I seem to miss an awful lot because I only check in the evening after work! This thread sure is moving fast. Can't wait for more people testing to see how the stats go. I'm on CD5, so looking forward to getting into the action! :haha:

I work really long hours so only get 5 mins each evening to jump online - playing catch up!!! CD 13 today and keeping it up...so to speak!!! Good luck all x

Ness - yeah that would be cool, I was so jealous of all the bumps when I was away. We went to Marmaris in Turkey for a week it was great and still hot in October!!!
Good idea I got mine off ebay for £50 with 20 test sticks

Yup honeybee hate to say it but thats how I conceived the first time after 12months of obsessing about it and my son turned out just fine. We didnt really binge drink but on this occasion we just let our hair down. It works in mysterious ways so I have decided that yes we have cut down too but not ruling out the odd couple of glasses completely adds more stress to the situation. I am on cycle 5 too so heres hoping something happens for us and everyone else soon.

AreIn83 - Dont these stories always happen same with me and our first son, we should all go out get drunk and bed lots :rofl:

Mamaxm yummy yum chocolate. Implantation is usually 6-12 days but I have heard it being earlier sometimes. Wouldnt it be great if that egg travelled at the speed of lightening and we could test 2dpo lol....
They say as long as bed days leading up to OV then you are fine, did you bed the day after? Spermies can live for a while so all good

Tryforbaby2 - Good luck with your ttc and have fun!! Wow clam chowder sounds yummy gosh im hungry!! lol....

aww Im so sorry Sophia, it sucks when they wont co-opearte. If he saves it all for the window tho his men might not be as fresh. Tell him that and he might just co-operate hehe

ttcstill congrats for your positive opk

hehe luckyd hope you are well im the same I dont get the pc at night so much to catch up on the next day Good Luck!

Welcome momtoboys1 Im thinking pink too!

hehe.... reedsgirl I hope you can start your plan of action soon

Hi Precious and minidyson and anyone else I missed. Hope you are all good and the plan works for us all. I am on 1dpo not much else I can do now feel helpless lol but will bed tonight for one last shot.

morning girls! How is everyone holding up?!

CD14 for me :happydance:

:sex: last night and OH ended up coming before me so I orgasmed after but he was starting to slip out. Don't think I lost any spermy though FX! propped up hips for 15 mins, inserted softcup laid for another 5 then was absolutely busting for a pee so had to get up! Quite a bit of semen in the cup today so think I managed to keep most of it up there!

Was struggle getting OH to bd last night though...his libido goes up and down (so to speak lol) and at the moment it's not very high - typical! Last month he was begging me for sex!

Told him we need to :sex: tonight and tomorrow afternoon then Monday and that's it for babymaking sex. Gonna really have to pull out all the stops tonight though! Poor lad just wants a relaxing evening he he!

xx

Im good Ness how are you? Im resigned to the fact that I cant do much else to catch the eggy now. I still have some EWCM so going to bed tonite as second peak day but have a rest tomorrow. I had pillow under my arse and legs on the wall which was hilarious but seemed to have worked. I think the spermies get there anyway just elevating hips seems to help and normal to have left over semen, thats not needed anyway so FX for you this month! It doesnt matter if you pee though if you have the softcup in doesnt it? hehe... is he trying to resist to the plan

Relaxing evening whats that!! :rofl:

lol I can't wait until ovulation is over and done with! Sounds awful but I'm starting to dread it! I'm hoping the eggy will be released tomorrow CD15 and that bding Cd13, today and tomorrow then Cd17 will be enough, not much I can do if it's not hey?! Have been having cramps and ovary pains so think it'll happen soon

haha yep I had pillows under my backside too so my hips were elevated! Didnt seem to loose any swimmers thankfully!

yeah fine to go to toilet with the softcup in just wanted to elevate my hips as long as possible before moving just to help!

I am jealous of all you lying on your back with your hips elevated - I have a retroverted uterus so have been told to lie on my stomach instead with my hips propped up. It ends up with my face being kinda smooshed into the bed and it's not a very comfortable position to read or watch TV or do anything to make the time pass....

lol Lucky D :haha: you poor girl although I was naked and it was freezing if that makes you feel any better!

Almost got my +opk girls :happydance: surge is happening today! Woo! so question, if we have sex tonight and tomorrow day should we miss Monday? or should we have sex all 3 days if we had sex last night making it 4 consecutive nights??...??

Morning ladies :flower:

Well cd13 for me today so a day off for us! oh has loads of work to do so he didn't mind me leaping outa bed early :thumbup: but he is still none the wiser to this plan!!

Got to bd 3 days in a row starting tomorrow, should get my pos opk tomorrow and then I assume I actually release my eggy on cd15 which is Sunday so I'm going to go with a pillow under my bum on that day just for a little helping hand for the swimmers!!

Time seems to have wizzed by since I started my af which means the next 2 weeks or so are going to draaaaaaag like mad.

I have everything crossed for us all (other than my legs ha ha made myself laugh)

:hugs: PMA everyone!!

lol Lucky D :haha: you poor girl although I was naked and it was freezing if that makes you feel any better!

Almost got my +opk girls :happydance: surge is happening today! Woo! so question, if we have sex tonight and tomorrow day should we miss Monday? or should we have sex all 3 days if we had sex last night making it 4 consecutive nights??...??

I was naked too, but I made my OH put my underwear on me (god, sorry, this is embarrassing me just to type this) as I felt kinda exposed naked with my bum in the air. Just hope the little kids from next door couldn't see in the window.

If I was you, I would have sex all three days....the plan says that once you get your +opk to BD the next three nights...up to you though, I am sure it is fine either way.

thanks hun if I can persuade OH to :sex: on Sunday i will do rather than sex on the monday I think 4 days of sex around ov should do it lol!

Well seeing as the :witch: got me yesterday it looks like I’ll be joining you all this month.

We were hoping to start this plan last month but my OH went away on a stag do the day after O so we couldn’t do the three days on the trot after I got my + opk and then the extra one for luck.

This month there are no trips planned so hopefully we should be able to do the plan properly this time.

aww sorry the witch got you!!! FX for this cycle xx

Ness - yeah I get like that aswell at least OV is then done and dusted and you dont have to stress about bedding. I just bed every other day then peak day 1 & 2 will see at the time if I want to sat aswell see how we feel. Think what you have done is fine, thing is if we overdo it anyone there is no point as spermies wont be v healthy

So sorry LuckyD that sounds even more uncomfortable than the way we have to do it. No wonder you wanted undies on with bum stuck in the air lol.... sorry couldnt resist dont be embarassed though we dicuss anything and everything here

Gingerwhinger its so funny to see yur OH is still non the wiser. Yeah this has flied by im in the 2ww now and have to say dragging already

GL and Welcome SmileyShazza!

Oh so do you do ov day and day after?

We will bd tonight and tomorrow afternoon and then we will have done three days in a row with +opk being the middle day - at least then I've covered the day before, day of ov and day after, doubt OH will be wanting to :sex: on sunday too but if it takes his fancy then bonus! If not then FX that'll be it!

I'll be in the 2ww with you tomorrow eek!

does this look + to you? it does to me, was done with SMU and will retest at 3pm which is usually when I get my definite positive but this looks pretty pos to me....just a bit shaded on one side so wasn't sure! Think the next one will be darker for sure

Bit dark as the phone on my camera is crap xx

Ok so I need opinions. I took out the temp that had my crosshairs on it and FF gave me new, solid crosshairs. I'm trying to decide if I should have done this. It didnt make sense that FF was giving me my O date before my OPK was even positive. It wasn't even a question, there wasn't a test line at all and then on CD17 I got those very strong lines. Should I have just left it alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->